Fishing guild unbalanced?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing guild unbalanced?

To get max personal score for the fishing guild event, you need to catch 299 fish with the pristine anomarod. If you get 1 fish every 7 baits, that's 2100 baits to use. With the speed of pristine anomarod fishing, you're getting most likely using 3 baits every minute. That results in 700 minutes of using the rod. 700 minutes is 11.6 hours of straight fishing.

I don't see how that's all that great.
    IGN: Demondoom
    Level: 71
    #FishTrainingJustice
    sigpic

Because ubisoft doesn’t actually test their updates an they refuse to get a beta testing team to tell them if things are balanced or not.

After all, who needs the advice from players with years of experience and thousands of hours when we can just try and do everything ourself with such little experience and time spent testing!
    IGN: Noodle (previously Noodle905)

Just your average dude who enjoys playing the game and solving riddles

Originally posted by NekoRei
    Damn I clicked on it... I was Luis Fonzied

Comment

Originally posted by DemondoomGT View Post
      To get max personal score for the fishing guild event, you need to catch 299 fish with the pristine anomarod. If you get 1 fish every 7 baits, that's 2100 baits to use. With the speed of pristine anomarod fishing, you're getting most likely using 3 baits every minute. That results in 700 minutes of using the rod. 700 minutes is 11.6 hours of straight fishing.

I don't see how that's all that great.
      No no, I think it is pretty balanced, it'll take you approx. 58 hours to get MAX with reliables, and you have 72 hours, easy grind I guess?.. *Last event it took around 15 hours without practically even looking at GT BTW*
      Rest In Peace, Marley
      My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

Originally posted by CzeGamer View Post
        No no, I think it is pretty balanced, it'll take you approx. 58 hours to get MAX with reliables, and you have 72 hours, easy grind I guess?.. *Last event it took around 15 hours without practically even looking at GT BTW*
        no one's gonna spent 58 hours straight fishing. this event isn't balanced and Ubisoft didn't bothered to care even though they said they will fix it
        IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Liquify View Post
          no one's gonna spent 58 hours straight fishing. this event isn't balanced and Ubisoft didn't bothered to care even though they said they will fix it
          you are wrong, it's pretty balanced, you have 72 hours to fish 58 straight, that's okay! *irony* *irony* *irony* *irony*
          TOP Guilds has to do like 2,5-3x max, it'll take just 60 hours with pristines and 150 hours with reliables, which is okay too! *irony* *irony* *irony* *irony* *irony* *irony*
          Rest In Peace, Marley
          My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

you are wrong, it's pretty balanced, you have 72 hours to fish 58 straight, that's okay! *irony* *irony* *irony* *irony*
            TOP Guilds has to do like 2,5-3x max, it'll take just 60 hours with pristines and 150 hours with reliables, which is okay too! *irony* *irony* *irony* *irony* *irony* *irony*
            Finally a way to play gt for my whole weekend
            Who cares about social life or family
            IGN : Aneeqz51
            Level : 67

Time is the biggest investment you will ever make

Comment

Originally posted by Aneeqz51 View Post
              Finally a way to play gt for my whole weekend
              Who cares about social life or family
              why would you even sleep when you can just fish?
              Rest In Peace, Marley

Comment

Most people can't sacrifice their entire life for 3 days to fish in GT.
                GrowID: Oldsock/JudahBowe
                Instagram: @sockia
                Discord: Oldsock#0653

Comment

Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
                  Most people can't sacrifice their entire life for 3 days to fish in GT.
                  someone didn't got irony..damn it
                  Rest In Peace, Marley

Comment

someone didn't got irony..damn it
                    The term you want it "sarcasm", not "irony". There's a vast difference.

Back to the original topic, the event is incredibly unbalanced.

I thought it would be different, given this quote and all:

Originally posted by Starkos View Post
                    Don't worry, you won't be fishing for hours.
                    GrowID: Oldsock/JudahBowe
                    Instagram: @sockia
                    Discord: Oldsock#0653

Comment

Ok my bad on that one, but I must agree with you that it is SO unbalanced..And the quote, lol..'Don't worry, you won't be fishing for hours. ', yeah..We'll be fishing for DAYS, thanks!
                      Rest In Peace, Marley

Comment

You won't be fishing for hours
                        You will be fishing for days
                        IGN : Aneeqz51
                        Level : 67

Time is the biggest investment you will ever make

Comment

Originally posted by Aneeqz51 View Post
                          You won't be fishing for hours
                          You will be fishing for days
                          EXACTLY what I've said few secs before you, lmao
                          Rest In Peace, Marley

Comment

Ouch. Even though its the summer and most of us waste away at our phone screens, Ubisoft shouldn't make it so that would would spend almost 3 hours a day staring at your phone screen tapping once you see a splash of water.

...but I also don't know drop chances of getting a fish vs random junk.

You saying every 7 times seems a bit much.(not going to doubt it tho, I don't fish)
                            They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Comment

Originally posted by Malware View Post
                              Ouch. Even though its the summer and most of us waste away at our phone screens, Ubisoft shouldn't make it so that would would spend almost 3 hours a day staring at your phone screen tapping once you see a splash of water.

...but I also don't know drop chances of getting a fish vs random junk.

You saying every 7 times seems a bit much.(not going to doubt it tho, I don't fish)
                              Well, if you want to get max personal it'll be definitely more than 10 hours (if you use pristines) and I would say you get fish on average from every 5 catchings..
                              Rest In Peace, Marley

Comment

Working...
                              X