Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devours View Post
    4 days a week? are you on honeymoon?
    Uh, I don’t get it. I’m 16, so I don’t have a full time job yet but my job sucks and I work a lotta hours.
    In Game Name: TheArctic
    Main World: THEARCTIC
    Winner of the 2020 KYDERBY world building contest!
    Achieved Legendary Robot on April 26th, 2020!
    Credits for my avatar go to Oscur

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorNicK View Post
      We can't be too hard on them, It's only 2 administrators doing the updates and thats NekoRei and Odric. There is a lot of pressure, they are working very hard, making everyone happy isn't an easy task. (I wish it was lol)
      You serious? Both of them are community manager, they dont involved at all in the updates
      They have whole team for that
      I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
      Originally posted by Aleksis St
      Protects the rights of ancestral seed
      THEY BUFFED IT 2X

Originally posted by Odric
      That's a really awesome item! Great work!
      Well then, add that thing!

Originally posted by Oma357
      Leone Abbacchio your back!!!

Comment

At the very least it adds a sense of difficulty/challenge, doesn’t it? Not many players have the time to fish for 8-10 hours, and for those who did fish for that long, at least they feel a sense of satisfaction for achieving such milestone.
        Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
        Discord: Winwood#3315
        IG: Winwoodgt
        IGN: Winwood

Comment

Originally posted by Winwood View Post
          At the very least it adds a sense of difficulty/challenge, doesn’t it? Not many players have the time to fish for 8-10 hours, and for those who did fish for that long, at least they feel a sense of satisfaction for achieving such milestone.
          It is not difficult to fish, it is just way too time consuming. The point of the rebalancing is so more people can join, as complained about for the last 4 seasons.
          Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

SeNsE oF pRiDe AnD aCcOmPlIsHmEnT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            IGN: bllade (used to be BladeGamer)

All epic quests completed, waiting for sponsor.
            Achievements completed: 152/168

Comment

Originally posted by Devours View Post
              4 days a week? are you on honeymoon?
              I'm either working or at University Mon-Fri, the only time I get is in the afternoon/night that I often need to spend doing assignments or studying. My weekend is time I can chill, perhaps finish off uni, spend time doing things irl and prepare for the next week. 6+ hours out of my weekend for GT alone is quite difficult. That's 1/4 of my weekend, not even getting to enjoy doing other things on gt, such as Angel Mercy Wings which I still do not yet have.
              GrowID: Oldsock/JudahBowe
              Instagram: @sockia
              Discord: Oldsock#0653

Comment

remember when this was the excuse people got for star wars battlefront 2?
                Ubisoft are absolutely horrible at their job, i cant believe people defend them on things where they are clearly in the wrong, and with dumb points too, just shows how stupid and filled with kids this community is.
                ~IGN: Nanimator
                ~Joined Growtopia On 7-13-2015
                ~Discord: Nanimator#0666
                \m/
                https://youtu.be/ZPzsx3AdHpw

Comment

Originally posted by Nanimator View Post
                  remember when this was the excuse people got for star wars battlefront 2?

Ubisoft are absolutely horrible at their job, i cant believe people defend them on things where they are clearly in the wrong, and with dumb points too, just shows how stupid and filled with kids this community is.
                  What? Winwood is defending Ubisoft with stupid points, yes, but how does that prove that the community is filled with kids...?

maybe you contribute to it
                  Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

Originally posted by Corrects View Post
                    What? Winwood is defending Ubisoft with stupid points, yes, but how does that prove that the community is filled with kids...?

maybe you contribute to it
                    His point is children are just lazy. I guess they want the easy way. That mostly took weeks to figure out.
                    Originally posted by Yasuo
                    *Hasagi*
                    Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
                    *Soryegadon*

Comment

Yup, after getting like barely any points from a fish with the pristine rods, it's either going to be really expensive or just nonstop hours for the same amount of wls I make in like 2 hours or so from bfg (lazy wls) :v
                      Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
                      Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
                      IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

Comment

Originally posted by TeachMeHow View Post
                        His point is children are just lazy. I guess they want the easy way. That mostly took weeks to figure out.
                        Use some common sense. There are such a small amount of players who have no real world responsibilities to attend to, and saying “hey here is an event that takes 10 hours in 3-4days with no previous warning” after them specifically saying that it won’t take hours is the entire point of this thread.

“Children are just lazy” is such an incompetent response to an issue like this, it completely goes away from the actual point if this thread and does not make any sense whatsoever. You are trying to blame blatantly bad game design and communication from the developers on “children being lazy” instead of taking a look at the actual issue at hand here.
                        IGN: Noodle (previously Noodle905)

Just your average dude who enjoys playing the game and solving riddles

Originally posted by NekoRei
                        Damn I clicked on it... I was Luis Fonzied

Comment

They have tons of players that could help with this sort of thing and pick up on it quicker.
                          I don't see why they don't use what they have to their advantage.
                          IGN - Jud
                          Main world - HELLO
                          Instagram - JuD.Growtopia

Goal -
                          Title - 100%/100%
                          New goals.
                          1) complete all classics.
                          2) complete all epics.

Comment

Originally posted by Judavid View Post
                            They have tons of players that could help with this sort of thing and pick up on it quicker.
                            I don't see why they don't use what they have to their advantage.
                            What kind of help you talking about?
                            The crying and ranting one?
                            I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
                            Originally posted by Aleksis St
                            Protects the rights of ancestral seed
                            THEY BUFFED IT 2X

Originally posted by Odric
                            That's a really awesome item! Great work!
                            Well then, add that thing!

Originally posted by Oma357
                            Leone Abbacchio your back!!!

Comment

they hosted a beta server for testing first(i think) ballon wars,why they dont upgrade that server even a bit and slap compiled code on it and let it ran 24/7 (maybe 2 weeks before the update will slapped to main server) + let all super supporters and peeps who are lvl 50+ rush besides they are rich (referring to ubisoft)? it will take little sacrifice,but it will surely produce good result

this is just suggestion tho,suggesting to open beta server for no good reasons is instant rate 1 on suggestion threads,but i just slapped 1 good reason,also i think this post is just memory dump from a ram filled with trash
                              Growtopia: KoishiKomeiji

Discord: Laminarity#8880

Comment

Originally posted by Noodle905 View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]222822[/ATTACH]

Estimated time to hit max #20: 8-10 hours (with pristine)

Why, why, why why why do you guys not test these things or get a team of players to Test these things before they are released. It feels like almost every single update has a couple extremely unbalanced things that could be easily caught if a competent group of people were able to actually test them.
                                youll be fishing for 3764326423478632147863274643478325723547314723 hours
                                megumin best waifu,

Comment

Working...
                                X