X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FyreX
    replied
    Originally posted by DoctorNicK View Post
    Do you think ubisoft would waste there time to say "LETS PRANK THE PLAYERS" no if they were to do that, it would just be a complete and utter waste of time.
    nope, they're actually faking the rewards. I did ~10 summer guild clashes and have only gotten A SINGLE RARE REWARD, LET ALONE ANY EPIC ONES.

Leave a comment:

• -LI0NE-
    replied
    We call this rng. If you think its nerfed maybe the coding is influencing it. Maybe the rng we all think (random number generated) is differently functionning wich means that seth and ham did NOT implement rng. In old threads we can proove that the coding isnt ordinary so maybe thats why we think that way.

Unless any developer awnser i cant say further informations.

Leave a comment:

• AMyThicalX
    replied
    This clash is broken.

Leave a comment:

• Rimuoi
    replied
    Clash ticker get nerf? 🤡

Leave a comment:

• CzeGamer
    replied
    Originally posted by CoffeeUser View Post
    My friend did 17 tickets and got only 1 epic prize i dont know how this is 14% chance
    I've did around 13, last event I've did like 7 and this Event 6 so far,
    if I remember the ranking of rewards correctly, I've got 11 Common Rewards and 2 Rare, the Rare were Dynamo and Amulet..
    I might be unlucky, but idk tho..

Leave a comment:

• CoffeeUser
    replied
    My friend did 17 tickets and got only 1 epic prize i dont know how this is 14% chance

Leave a comment:

• CoffeeUser
    replied
    Originally posted by DoctorNicK View Post
    Do you think ubisoft would waste there time to say "LETS PRANK THE PLAYERS" no if they were to do that, it would just be a complete and utter waste of time.
    i dont even know anymore . the drop rates were broken when the event first started the hammer clash thingy they were too good like 25% of the time u would get epic while it said 14% i thought maybe the same thing happened

Leave a comment:

• DoctorNicK
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CoffeeUser
    started a topic FAKE DROPRATES?

FAKE DROPRATES?

i tried clash parkour for 15 TIMES and got no epic prize from the last tier prize the chance is supposed to be 14% so 1/7 but i didnt get any epic prize from it at ALL . i wonder if this is a bug or im just super unlucky. i never got this unlucky in my gt life with anything. i think the drop rates are fake cause none of my friends got an epic prize either
Working...
X