[Merged] Unbalanced Fishing Fanatics Concerns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superparty View Post
    Fishing, not bad. I myself have time so I did it easily.
    BUT the parkour and keys instead of actual rewards, pure trash. In the older system you just had to collect enough tokens and then get the reward YOU wanted but not you just have to rely on your parkour skills (which not many have) and RNG... the worst part about it... THE DAMN RNG... I wasted a ticket and 20 minutes on the parkour to get an item I hate, think it's ugly and it's completely worthless. The old system was much better even if we needed more tokens, it wasn't so difficult to get them if you just put some work in to getting them.
    the parkour was actually a good step ahead
    IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Superparty View Post
      Fishing, not bad. I myself have time so I did it easily.
      BUT the parkour and keys instead of actual rewards, pure trash. In the older system you just had to collect enough tokens and then get the reward YOU wanted but not you just have to rely on your parkour skills (which not many have) and RNG... the worst part about it... THE DAMN RNG... I wasted a ticket and 20 minutes on the parkour to get an item I hate, think it's ugly and it's completely worthless. The old system was much better even if we needed more tokens, it wasn't so difficult to get them if you just put some work in to getting them.
      I understand but fishing for countless hours is not good, they’ve given a promise.

Just because they work on an other update or event, that doesn’t mean that they shouldn’t keep their promise on another event.
      Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

Originally posted by TobyLerasco View Post
        True, It took my 3 hours to contribute in my last event.

This time, you gotta fish for hours. I don’t understand, do they expect us to fish for hours?
        I am at 23m points and I am using Pristines, and I swear that I was fishing like 20 hours yesterday, I've grinded so hardly, today like 5 hours, so you get like 1m points per hour with Pristines..last event you would get max like 2-4 hours with pristines, sad.
        Rest In Peace, Marley
        My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

I think they focus on paw rn. But i hope, right after PAW they start solve this fiasco with us, cause this went too far. People doesn't have time to contri, they lie for leaders cause they doesn't want do boring event, this causes fights and i can tell, it is not fun to be in guild where ppl aren't so happy. We try keep spirit high even when it is super hard, but i would want have great spirit without hard work. Natural good spirit is better than this, where we all so tired and desperate and we just try act happy, while we almost cry inside.
          Level: 125
          Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
          My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
          Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
          Instagram: QueenChloeGT
          How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by CzeGamer View Post
            I am at 23m points and I am using Pristines, and I swear that I was fishing like 20 hours yesterday, I've grinded so hardly, today like 5 hours, so you get like 1m points per hour with Pristines..last event you would get max like 2-4 hours with pristines, sad.
            You could get max in 2 hours in the last event
            Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

I'm sure the team do care and that they have too much to do and may end upp breaking promises because they had to prioritize other stuff... whatever is happening it's hurting the trust we players have/had...

Comment

Its a sad moment
                ​​Ign : Dr. VerdantGate

Comment

Originally posted by Liquify View Post
                  the parkour was actually a good step ahead
                  So you prefer to be left to the hands of an RNG system where you got such a small chance of a good item it's not even worth doing the parkour rather than a system that GUARANTEES the item YOU want at the end of a branch? If you think so, I respect that but my opinion still stands. We did not need RNG to determine EVERY SINGLE prize we get. Before you had a choice now you only have the choice to get 80 wls for a ticket or an item that may or may not be worth more than 30 wls while before you could easily get an item now worth 6dls.
                  sigpic

IGN: EpicGamer27
                  Level: 78/125

This site saves lives when it comes to trading. Check it out!
                  https://growstocks.xyz/

Comment

event 3 days instead of 4

Apparently, news says that it should be 4 days and we got 3 days time, once again, great job ubisoft..
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	event.png
Views:	1
Size:	689.4 KB
ID:	6589549
                    Now, let me point out few more BIG issues

1. NekoRei said that they will announce next Events earlier because there were alot of peoples complaining about the Block Bashers event, since it got released without any announcement and ALOT of peoples weren't even in a guild

2. Starkos said that we won't be fishing for hours, hell yeah, now we fish for days, so he was actually right, thanks <3

3. They've reduced the time of event from 4 days to 3 days without any information why they've done that

4. Balance between this and last event is most terrible balance I have ever seen in any game, and I play alot of games where things are unbalanced..
                    Let's compare last two events..
                    Block Bashers
                    -You don't need any tools
                    -You don't have to even watch the game, you can just watch TV or something else and spam punch button
                    -Took you like 10 hours to do Max Personal WITH RELIABLES
                    -Event lasted for 4 days
                    Fishing Fanatics
                    -You need ALOT of baits
                    -You need to watch the game every few secs/you can do it by sounds but it'll still require effort
                    -Takes more than 30 hours with RELIABLES (more than 10 hours with PRISTINES)
                    -Event last for 3 days
                    Does it look balanced? (:

5. They don't care, they actually don't, lol. There were multiple threads about this issue and there wasn't even single reply from Ubistaff, you gotta love Ubisoft.
                    Rest In Peace, Marley
                    My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

Originally posted by Warfreak10 View Post
                      Its a sad moment
                      I agree and clash events are way too grindy
                      Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
                      I break chands every day how about u?

Comment

Oh no - Ubisoft scammed our time.

Hopefully they can resolve the problem.

Comment

The guild events are not challenging. It's all about..

BUYING TOOLS AND STARING ON UR PC DOING USELESS STUFF

Does this look like a guild battle to them

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                          - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

its probably 3 days because PAW is around the corner
                            Level 43/50
                            Main world: ALRGEM
                            IGN:Romia
                            New IG Account: @romia_gt

Super inactive ingame. Don't expect to see me online. LOL

Comment

The time spend for max is just ridiculous at best. Told by devs it will be shorter so it will be less grindy.

Turns out to be complete opposite.
                              Hello

Comment

Originally posted by Romia View Post
                                its probably 3 days because PAW is around the corner
                                Well but who cares, the event should have started on thursday then...
                                Rest In Peace, Marley

Comment

Working...
                                X