No announcement yet.

[Merged] Unbalanced Fishing Fanatics Concerns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romia is most likely correct, his post makes the most sense.
    IGN: DoctorNick
    Instagram: doctornick.gt
    Goals: Keep grinding.

Comment

Yeah this is a problem, that they should look at.
      IGN: DoctorNick
      Instagram: doctornick.gt
      Goals: Keep grinding.

Comment

Originally posted by Superparty View Post
        So you prefer to be left to the hands of an RNG system where you got such a small chance of a good item it's not even worth doing the parkour rather than a system that GUARANTEES the item YOU want at the end of a branch? If you think so, I respect that but my opinion still stands. We did not need RNG to determine EVERY SINGLE prize we get. Before you had a choice now you only have the choice to get 80 wls for a ticket or an item that may or may not be worth more than 30 wls while before you could easily get an item now worth 6dls.
        what I mean is,the fact that you get to parkour your way for a prize is good but the fact that you'll get a crap prize even at 9 is kinda unfair,I must agree
        IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorNicK View Post
          Romia is most likely correct, his post makes the most sense.
          But how does it change the fact of all those issues?..The event should last for 4 days, so why they didn't let it start on thursday (just like last event),why they haven't announced it, why they haven't done what they promised to do..Yes, paw will be there, but it has nothing to do with all these issues
          Rest In Peace, Marley
          My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

Let them focus on PAW now and after paw we really want talk about this event. And i mean real talk, devs listen and players tell what went wrong.
            Level: 125
            Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
            My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
            Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
            Instagram: QueenChloeGT
            How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
              We calculated that if we work really hard, we need actually participate only 7,3 events to get 10 keys... But.. This only works if you let us collect tokens whole this time and not force us to use all after summer seasons 4 events are done. So i literally beg you: do not force us to use all tokens after last event. Let us save tokens full year and use leftovers after last event of this whole year. Also i have one year sub, so if you force us to waste all leftovers after 4 events, we will lose much tokens in one year and that is not nice either. So, how will it be? We need use all after 4 events, or we can collect tokens whole year and summertokens just changes to winter tokens in our guild menu and after winter those left overs changes to springtokens?
              tbh i still dont get the token thing.... Is this some new shiz?
              IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

Comment

Originally posted by ezereal View Post
                tbh i still dont get the token thing.... Is this some new shiz?
                Earlier we opened 4 branch and then legendary branch. Now we open 4 branches and then seasons changes and we open another 4 branch, then again season end and we open 4 more branches and then we get finally legendary prize in summer 2020. Si i would want save tokens till that. All what i have leftovers after opening 4 branches, i would like to use in next seasons start. But if they force us to use all before next seasons, then i need try buy all cheap branch items again and after that there will be normally over 100 tokens, what aren't enough for anything so they will just vanish. I hate those wasted tokens.
                Level: 125
                Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
                My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
                Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
                Instagram: QueenChloeGT
                How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Liquify View Post
                  what I mean is,the fact that you get to parkour your way for a prize is good but the fact that you'll get a crap prize even at 9 is kinda unfair,I must agree
                  Ah I see, well true, the parkour is kinda fun but they could've easily made it better by making us choose the prize we want when we reach the finish line. It could still have tiers so each teir could have limited prizes (for example. Tier 4 only has tier 4 and lower prizes while the highest one has all the prizes you can get) That way everyone gets what they want and everyone is happy. Yeah, the prices of items would drop but that doesn't matter at this point.
                  sigpic

IGN: EpicGamer27
                  Level: 78/125

This site saves lives when it comes to trading. Check it out!
                  https://growstocks.xyz/

Comment

This could fix the fishing event

the only thing that's making fishing really slow is the other drops from the rod
                    there is around 10-12 items you get while fishing excluding actual fish
                    Ubisoft could make it that Pristine's or any sort of Anomarod will only you give you fish instead of those 10-12 items
                    this would make a huge change to fishing fanatics
                    *mind my typo's*

Comment

Great idea!
                      IGN: Imunity

Comment

Or just buff the current Anomarod points :bigbrain:

Reliable Anomarod > 50.000 Points per fish (Around 6 Hours to get max reward)
                        Pristine Anomarod > 120.000 Points per fish (Around 2-4Hours to get max reward)
                        Elegant Anomarod > 220.000 Points per fish (Because it's 350wls/1-2hours to get max reward)
                        Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

That's not good for Seller bait

Normally, you need Β±1000 baits to get 16 million+ points with pristine anomarod. But if you always get fish when use pristine, you just need 200 - 400 baits.
                          WRYYYYYYYYYYY....

Comment

Originally posted by Coolztopia View Post
                            That's not good for Seller bait

Normally, you need Β±1000 baits to get 16 million+ points with pristine anomarod. But if you always get fish when use pristine, you just need 200 - 400 baits.
                            tbh they could deal with losing some wls. not everything is gonna be about πŸ’ŽπŸ€‘πŸ’ΈπŸ’°
                            IGN: Emblazon

Joined Growtopia: July 25th, 2014
                            Main World: EMBLAZON
                            Level: 54

Comment

Originally posted by Boteto View Post
                              the only thing that's making fishing really slow is the other drops from the rod
                              there is around 10-12 items you get while fishing excluding actual fish
                              Ubisoft could make it that Pristine's or any sort of Anomarod will only you give you fish instead of those 10-12 items
                              this would make a huge change to fishing fanatics
                              *mind my typo's*
                              This would make reliable anamorod extremely OP for fishing in general, it increases profit by a lot since you're catching more fish and less blocks.
                              Professional thread killer

Comment

Originally posted by Superparty View Post
                                Ah I see, well true, the parkour is kinda fun but they could've easily made it better by making us choose the prize we want when we reach the finish line. It could still have tiers so each teir could have limited prizes (for example. Tier 4 only has tier 4 and lower prizes while the highest one has all the prizes you can get) That way everyone gets what they want and everyone is happy. Yeah, the prices of items would drop but that doesn't matter at this point.
                                Since Ubisoft doesn't like to give as guaranteed prizes for our hardwork, I think they can make it where we choose 5 items for our prize pool and we will get one of those 5 that we chose from.
                                IGN: Eutimio

Discord: Eutimio#0415

Instagram: @Eutimio_GT

My BFG Laser Grid 1st Harvest Official Data
                                Click "here" for more info

Comment

Working...
                                X