Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PhoenixR
    replied
    I spent 40 pristine for 25m points, It's really fun (give us time to hang with our guildmates) but takes alot of times.

Leave a comment:

• CaribbeanJr
    replied
    I spent alot of time fishing and I ended up with 5,445,000 points and my rods weren't broken and my guild suddenly gave up, I didn't even receive points as I wasn't eligible ... Still need 1000 tokens for the 2nd tier

Leave a comment:

• QueenChloe
    replied
    We actually need make guilds contribution plans for next 2 events soon, so ppl know can they stay in my guild or leave. So we need answer for this threads question. We can't just live in the moment, we need make plans, cause if we screwed up, we can't get l branch. And would be super unfair, if you let us collect too much summer tokens and then force use them to open second time same branch and wont let us collect second time new key.

Leave a comment:

• Deno855
    replied
    Originally posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    They’ve stated that it wouldn’t take long hours but yes same.

We need an answer, we can’t fish for hours
    Bit of a botched announcement if they can't stick to it being not hours of fishing

Leave a comment:

• Private.ryan
    replied
    Decrease the chance of getting unfish item when fishing plssss

I rarely get fish when fishing with uranium glowing lure i just wanted the fish!

Leave a comment:

• AntiScamV
    replied
    Just increase the chance of getting fish while using anomarod

Leave a comment:

• Eutimio
    replied
    Originally posted by Superparty View Post
    Ah I see, well true, the parkour is kinda fun but they could've easily made it better by making us choose the prize we want when we reach the finish line. It could still have tiers so each teir could have limited prizes (for example. Tier 4 only has tier 4 and lower prizes while the highest one has all the prizes you can get) That way everyone gets what they want and everyone is happy. Yeah, the prices of items would drop but that doesn't matter at this point.
    Since Ubisoft doesn't like to give as guaranteed prizes for our hardwork, I think they can make it where we choose 5 items for our prize pool and we will get one of those 5 that we chose from.

Leave a comment:

• Craftyisheretohelp
    replied
    Originally posted by Boteto View Post
    the only thing that's making fishing really slow is the other drops from the rod
    there is around 10-12 items you get while fishing excluding actual fish
    Ubisoft could make it that Pristine's or any sort of Anomarod will only you give you fish instead of those 10-12 items
    this would make a huge change to fishing fanatics
    *mind my typo's*
    This would make reliable anamorod extremely OP for fishing in general, it increases profit by a lot since you're catching more fish and less blocks.

Leave a comment:

• Emblazon
    replied
    Originally posted by Coolztopia View Post
    That's not good for Seller bait

Normally, you need ±1000 baits to get 16 million+ points with pristine anomarod. But if you always get fish when use pristine, you just need 200 - 400 baits.
    tbh they could deal with losing some wls. not everything is gonna be about 💎🤑💸💰

Leave a comment:

• Coolztopia
    replied
    That's not good for Seller bait

Normally, you need ±1000 baits to get 16 million+ points with pristine anomarod. But if you always get fish when use pristine, you just need 200 - 400 baits.

Leave a comment:

• GrowPixel
    replied
    Or just buff the current Anomarod points :bigbrain:

Reliable Anomarod > 50.000 Points per fish (Around 6 Hours to get max reward)
    Pristine Anomarod > 120.000 Points per fish (Around 2-4Hours to get max reward)
    Elegant Anomarod > 220.000 Points per fish (Because it's 350wls/1-2hours to get max reward)

Leave a comment:

• Imunity
    replied
    Great idea!

Leave a comment:

• Boteto
    replied
    This could fix the fishing event

the only thing that's making fishing really slow is the other drops from the rod
    there is around 10-12 items you get while fishing excluding actual fish
    Ubisoft could make it that Pristine's or any sort of Anomarod will only you give you fish instead of those 10-12 items
    this would make a huge change to fishing fanatics
    *mind my typo's*

Leave a comment:

• Superparty
    replied
    Originally posted by Liquify View Post
    what I mean is,the fact that you get to parkour your way for a prize is good but the fact that you'll get a crap prize even at 9 is kinda unfair,I must agree
    Ah I see, well true, the parkour is kinda fun but they could've easily made it better by making us choose the prize we want when we reach the finish line. It could still have tiers so each teir could have limited prizes (for example. Tier 4 only has tier 4 and lower prizes while the highest one has all the prizes you can get) That way everyone gets what they want and everyone is happy. Yeah, the prices of items would drop but that doesn't matter at this point.

Leave a comment:

• QueenChloe
    replied
    Originally posted by ezereal View Post
    tbh i still dont get the token thing.... Is this some new shiz?
    Earlier we opened 4 branch and then legendary branch. Now we open 4 branches and then seasons changes and we open another 4 branch, then again season end and we open 4 more branches and then we get finally legendary prize in summer 2020. Si i would want save tokens till that. All what i have leftovers after opening 4 branches, i would like to use in next seasons start. But if they force us to use all before next seasons, then i need try buy all cheap branch items again and after that there will be normally over 100 tokens, what aren't enough for anything so they will just vanish. I hate those wasted tokens.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X