Kicked during guild clash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked during guild clash

So, right now, if you get kicked and re-invited during guild clash, you become ineligible and the points are lost. This is extremely annoying since some guild elders/co-leaders/leaders kick people sometimes for fun, sometimes because they forgot clash was on or just didn't care. This results in both the guild and the person kicked being severely harmed.

I propose you change it so people who were in the guild at the start of the event will be eligible even if they're kicked and re-invited. This would benefit everyone and have no downside at all.
    I might be back.

some day some jerk will find a way to abuse that
    I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
    Plural
    IGN : SimpForJesus

Comment

This thread should be in Suggestions or yea Mabye here...

Also, yea it's pretty annoying if you'll get kicked by your Elders,Co-Lesders and leaders.
      Try finding a trusted guild next time.

Comment

Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
        This thread should be in Suggestions or yea Mabye here...

Also, yea it's pretty annoying if you'll get kicked by your Elders,Co-Lesders and leaders.
        Try finding a trusted guild next time.
        I didn't get kicked, another member in my guild did. That's 16mil+ points gone when we're not even making it to #20 guild it seems...
        I might be back.

Comment

It means the elder,co,leader are kids,unwise, abuse of power
          Ign : Dr. VerdantGate

Comment

Wow your guild were so greedy until kicked the member that contributed lots of point to your guild and re invited the member hoping the point to return back.

Comment

Originally posted by zLordFlameZ View Post
              I didn't get kicked, another member in my guild did. That's 16mil+ points gone when we're not even making it to #20 guild it seems...
              So... That guild skemmmsss oh no!

Comment

Just make it like clan games in clash of clans. If the games started and you still have zero points you can join a different or new clan and contribute points for them normally. Then, even if you get kicked, your points still count and you get the same prizes. They have an anti abuse method as well, where no more than 50 people can contribute for one clan, this is to avoid inviting and kicking hundreds of players as a way to give free prizes.
                "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

Comment

Originally posted by ooopsi View Post
                  Just make it like clan games in clash of clans. If the games started and you still have zero points you can join a different or new clan and contribute points for them normally. Then, even if you get kicked, your points still count and you get the same prizes. They have an anti abuse method as well, where no more than 50 people can contribute for one clan, this is to avoid inviting and kicking hundreds of players as a way to give free prizes.
                  Growtopia becoming Clash of clans in a nutshell.
                  Growtopia should do the same " save points while getting kicked "

Comment

Originally posted by zLordFlameZ View Post
                    So, right now, if you get kicked and re-invited during guild clash, you become ineligible and the points are lost. This is extremely annoying since some guild elders/co-leaders/leaders kick people sometimes for fun, sometimes because they forgot clash was on or just didn't care. This results in both the guild and the person kicked being severely harmed.

I propose you change it so people who were in the guild at the start of the event will be eligible even if they're kicked and re-invited. This would benefit everyone and have no downside at all.

This has been thing since the very first Guild Event
                    Rest In Peace, Marley
                    My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

The leader of my previous guild had sold the guild a few hours before guild clash and I had unfortunately been offline, so even when I got on, it was full and all that I had contributed previously had been discarded
                      Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
                      Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
                      IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

Comment

Originally posted by Warfreak10 View Post
                        It means the elder,co,leader are kids,unwise, abuse of power
                        Ehy wohow dont say that !
                        -----
                        ..Console..
                        Level : highest of all !
                        switch/xbox
                        (Comunity isnt toxic)
                        -----
                        Follow my insta @li0ne_gt
                        If you think being a mod is nice, then acting like a kid is the description.

#BOYCOTGROWTOPIA

Comment

I agree, someone who helped with rods in our guild got kicked by someone who got promoted to GE for no reason and then demoted again
                          “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
                          — The Doctor
                          “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
                          ― Ross Lynch

Comment

Working...
                          X