No announcement yet.

[FEEDBACK] Player Appreciation Week 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i want see clothes! Need go off soon and haven't sen even one, so sad life..

i think its good to have some clothes, so again, good day, if need feedback.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

• This P.A.W hasn’t been as big as all the last ones. You guys needa add something useful or something more than plain clothes. My idea is a mannequin pet. (Weird idea) Or like something more useful that will impact all of growtopia allowing to make the game much easier.
      GrowID: FreshAsian
      Level: 52
      Been playing since: July 29th, 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by SantaInGT View Post
        This P.A.W hasn’t been as big as all the last ones. You guys needa add something useful or something more than plain clothes. My idea is a mannequin pet. (Weird idea) Or like something more useful that will impact all of growtopia allowing to make the game much easier.
        i did actually check from wiki all former paws and well... this is not worst as all say..

Comment

• Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
          i did actually check from wiki all former paws and well... this is not worst as all say..
          Which one are you talking about then?

Comment

• Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
            i want see clothes! Need go off soon and haven't sen even one, so sad life..

i think its good to have some clothes, so again, good day, if need feedback.
            PAW Day 3 includes a bunch of new cosmetics including clothes (for both ladies and men)

Comment

• I know one thing that will impact all of gt and make everyone love the game. Let paper crowns be cured...

Comment

• I Just Like The Rayman Update And Black Cat Ears : ) Others Sucks Srry
                - 🤍 - I Like Pets - 🤍 -

Comment

• Originally posted by anons View Post
                  Finally they fix that broadcast cooldown , no more sb spam
                  Yay! Very happy they fixed this...
                  GrowID: PokeNotPoke
                  Instagram: @pokenotpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by JamSandwich View Post
                    PAW Day 3 includes a bunch of new cosmetics including clothes (for both ladies and men)
                    Why was the Megaphone mod applied to BC too? Do you know how ineffective a BC is to attract players to our world?
                    sigpic

Comment

• So according to what I saw..., there are 2 Animal Items, 2 Pieces of Men Clothing, 2 Pieces of Women Clothing and 1 Rainbow item...

Definetly buying the scarf for my rainbow set!

Thank You once more!
                      IGN: LegenPrism
                      Level: 59/125

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Comment

• Originally posted by JamSandwich View Post
                        Finally!!!!!! Feminist Chloe can shut her mouth today.. Lets see what happens tomorrow

Comment

• Im giving up on finding rainbow scarf can we get a hint

Let me properly introduce myself,
                          Hello, My name is NotSoOldJake!
                          and I'm not even old...

*cough* 17 years old *cough*

IGN: jakefarming

Comment

• Just noticed, birth certificate are now 60 days, now I hate using b-cert.

Comment

• Originally posted by MehDuhSmexyGt View Post

Party Fowl was released in 2017 and we haven't received anything like that since.
                              Actually, there are floating speakers.
                              IGN: Freze

Comment

• Preventing spammers

I like the whole new "minimum level" and "timer" for the worlds but these spammers are getting more advanced,firstly they autofarm to level up and get the rewards from the metorship programme,after leveling up,these autofarmers with their now high level accounts use it to spam as they would not be blocked from worlds with minimum levels set.

I think that it would be great if the DEVS could create something that sees how much you actually move around and talk about different things and not always the same thing .

Comment

Working...
                                X