Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Feedback

Hey,
    so far it's not that bad but it's not good either..
    Day One was actually REALLY GOOD update, really cool and useful features
    Day Two was okay because the Etherboard and balance changes
    Day Three was kinda dissapointment - no feature (except the megaphone mod but -.-), not cool items, Rainbow Scarf could have been way better if it was actually rainbow, such as the Rainbow Dragon, Rainbow Pants, Rainbow Hair and Rainbow Cape, I thought that it will change colour like these items do, then it would be pretty dope because you would be able to make full Rainbow Set except Shirt, and no, neon nerves aren't rainbow, not as other Rainbow Items, so I kinda suggest you to add Rainbow Shirt since we have few Rainbow Items already and it would be good to change the scarf to change colours, you probably won't change it as I saw other requests to remake items and you never did remaked them but it would be WAY BETTER to have scarf changing colours like other rainbow items than it just being colourful..
    Day Four is decent..Two new sets (I don't like both but that's just me..I like just blue, lol) but again, no features, the only new features we had were on Day One and they were really pretty good, all of them..Oh, and buffing gems & subscriptions is decent too, nothing special though.
    The thing about this PAW is that we haven't got even SINGLE Growtoken & Gems Item, not even single one and it has been Four Days already..Last Growtoken item- Poseidon's Digger's Trident, was added during Winter Fest 2018, which is 9 months ago..If we don't get any Growtoken item during last three days I highly doubt that there will even be any Growtoken Item this year and since you've introduced Roles, everyone can get Growtokens way easier, I get literally two per day in average but I really don't like any of current Growtoken Item from Store, you really don't have to add Mod Items (eveb tho it would be nice but there will be hundreds of peoples complaining again so I get it) but atleast some cool looking Growtoken Item that will be worth 200 Growtokens (as I said, they are WAY EASIER to get, actually, you could even add item that costs MORE than 200, if you are at 200 you just change them to Mega Growtokens so you don't actually need Untrade-A-Box). And the last thing that I LOVE SO MUCH and I still pray that it'll be added is idea from QueenChloe (https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-leech-problem), if you are lazy to read it, simply, Guild Leader can set minimum ammount of points that member need to do (for example #18, #19, etc..), after they done the points that Leader have set, they will be able to collect Guild Rewards, this is super cool anti-leech idea, it would remove deposit system from game (WAY LESS deposit scams), it would cause alot of less stress to guild leaders and overall it would be just way better for everyone (except leechers ). I know that you guys, Ubistaff, or atleast NekoRei, have noticed Chloe's suggestion since it was in the 'good' suggestion thread by NekoRei (I don't know the name of it, lol, here's the link anyways - https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ty-Suggestions) and I see some items that got released from that thread, for example, required level to join world, game guardians, there will be sort of backpack sorter, NekoRei replied to dude asking for more backpack space and she told him that unfortunately there won't be new backpack slots but 'There are still some more helpful features and functionalities coming out in the coming days.', /home got added, Shining Blocks were added, Egg Benedict recipe changed, Birth Certificate cooldown was changed to 60 days, Valkyrie Set got added, Marshmallows were buffed to get 7 instead of 1 (or 3?), something was done to WOTD (still no idea what), something was done to TOURNAMENT (same as wotd), requested items disabled to be as Daily Quest, so as you can see, they add most of suggestions from this thread and the guild suggestion is there too..I am still waiting for it, don't let me be sad
    Sorry for any mistakes my english isn't good
    Have a good day,
    Cze
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

• Now its start getting intresting

PAW DAY 4. its start getting intresting, but im still currious. who is game guardian?. And Where we put Our items sugestion? cause im want to sugest (More Music note) and the world timer. i set it into 5 minute and i in into the world whit other account thats doesnt had acces. but its doesnt get kicked from world. its a bug or what?

Comment

• So far so good but still waiting on
        - White Dyes
        - Easier way to carry tools

And yet still no growtoken item hopefully some will come

Comment

• Day 4 - Nope.

Day 4 was a major flop as well.

Two new sets? That’s it?

This year’s PAW hasn’t given us anything big, but I was expecting days 4, 5, and 6 to really pick up the pace.

Nope. That’s not happening.

Two new sets and one command? Honestly, yeah, the command is funny, but it’s like /dab to me. Annoying.

Personally, today was a 4/10 for me. Nice command, bad set items. If that’s all PAW is going to be this year I’m not really impressed.

Really expected a lot more, Ubisoft.

Here’s some items from the past PAWs: Vending Machine, Anti-Gravity Generator, Subscriptions, the Builder’s Lock, Hair Dye, and Wolf Whistle.

Here’s the best item from this year: A new purple growboard.

The ONLY PAW that has been as uneventful and useless was the very first PAW, but at least it was new and worth the hype back then.

This? This is just disappointing. Step it up, Ubisoft. You guys are so damn creative and have WAY more resources than Seth and Hamumu could ever dream of.

I know you guys can do better!
          Last edited by 72ndSpirit; 08-22-2019, 09:49 PM.
          This is my ONLY official forums account.

Level: 59/125 (I’m not a farmer)
          Achievements: 90/161
          Quest for Honor

Comment

• August 23rd: Player Appreciation Week Day 5 - School's in Session!

It's PAW Day 5! Time to share your feedback and thoughts about today's PAW Updates!

And if you wanna get updated on PAW updates go here.

Comment

• Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
              It's PAW Day 5! Time to share your feedback and thoughts about today's PAW Updates!

And if you wanna get updated on PAW updates go here.
              An Update about school(s) op.

Comment

• Nice discount in the store Heh
                Level 43/50
                Main world: ALRGEM
                IGN:Romia
                New IG Account: @romia_gt

Super inactive ingame. Don't expect to see me online. LOL

Comment

• Day 5 - Better than nothing.

School uniforms? Boring.

Discount? Not permanent.

Safe? Absolutely amazing.

I love the idea of the safe that was added.

Sadly, with the minor uniform thing and the safe being the only thing added, I’m still a little bit upset that PAW hasn’t delivered game changing mechanics and items.

I’d still go as far as to say this is a 6/10 day, but ONLY because of the safe. We don’t really need the safe as long as we have storage boxes that only we can get into with a simple small lock, but having a cheaper discount storage box is still good nonetheless.

Good job on the safe, it’s easily the best item this year’s PAW has put out there. Still not much, definitely not game changing, but it’s something new that’s actually useful for once.
                  This is my ONLY official forums account.

Level: 59/125 (I’m not a farmer)
                  Achievements: 90/161
                  Quest for Honor

Comment

• Safe Vault Improvements

Safe vaults are probably the best thing that is added into the game. Remember those times where even passwords or aap can't stop hackers from taking your stuff, this seems like a good solution. Especially due to the fact that there's a case-sensitive password and a recovery answer, so hackers are 90% likely to not be able to get into the vault can take your stuffs. It's like the storage box 2.0, amazing.
                    However, there's still a loophole in it, despite being able to keep the items safe, hackers can still trade or break the wl with the items in the vault. Hope this pointer can be highlighted and maybe there could be improvements to the vault soon(?) Then it will truely be a vault where our items will be safe forever even when we get hacked.

PAW Day 5 overall on fire, will be excited to wear some school uniforms!

Comment

• I don't think the Safe vault is a good idea cause y'all gonna get spam with people who forgot their password
                      IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

• Originally posted by Liquify View Post
                        I don't think the Safe vault is a good idea cause y'all gonna get spam with people who forgot their password
                        Totally possible! .
                        IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
                        Instagram Link!
                        Discord:
                        Discord Link!

Comment

• Originally posted by Olaf1234_gt View Post
                          However, there's still a loophole in it, despite being able to keep the items safe, hackers can still trade or break the wl with the items in the vault. Hope this pointer can be highlighted and maybe there could be improvements to the vault soon(?) Then it will truely be a vault where our items will be safe forever even when we get hacked.

PAW Day 5 overall on fire, will be excited to wear some school uniforms!
                          The Safe Vault still retains its password, so it would still be protected and the ‘hacker’ will not be able to access the vault.

Comment

• Make world's world lock untradable and unbreakable when a safe vault with items inside is placed

Comment

• Originally posted by JamSandwich View Post
                              The Safe Vault still retains its password, so it would still be protected and the ‘hacker’ will not be able to access the vault.
                              But hackers are mean kids who take whole world just to hurt you. Event when they can't get items, they at least could steal them from you. that was the point.
                              Level: 125
                              Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
                              My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
                              Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
                              Instagram: QueenChloeGT
                              How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

• Whoever designed the Safe vault tho, i just wanted to let you know you got good taste in art.

each day it gets better, paw.

Comment

Working...
                                X