No announcement yet.

[FEEDBACK] Player Appreciation Week 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only three things i liked from this paw.

1. The new world lock feature.
    2. The vault safe.
    3. The new sponsored item.

Everything else is boring and forgetable.

Comment

• By looking at the megathread I felt like only "easy-to-make" items has been added and useful and most wanted stuff ignored like more backpack spaces, friend list improvements and more.

I was also expecting to see old mod items at store, talking about the ones who genuinely quitted (MightyBOOSH for example) and whom also requested of their mod items released to public (Rush Board).
      Forumers Guild: BETA GUILD

Comment

• I didn't check, but...
        did
        you
        ADD
        THE IGNORE BUTTON?!
        ~Chemmie
        Discord: Chemmie #7714

Comment

• Originally posted by Chem View Post
          I didn't check, but...
          did
          you
          ADD
          THE IGNORE BUTTON?!
          Fun fact:
          Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
          suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

• Loved this year's PAW, especially the balancing patch. However, there are so many things that require balancing like Crime Fighting that are still neglected. I don't know if players suggested more Chemicals from Science Stats, but I'd love that too (although I didn't suggest it). The new items released that are kind of what the community wants are okay.

I would say that I was most hyped about the balancing patch, mods, QoL features like "Megaphone mod!" and drops of certain items. Although I would really love it if you guys worked MORE on balancing. Some of the new items' designs (yes, you Shining Blocks) are kind of disappointing, some are great. So average for that part.

Oh and one more thing, I don't know why mod items are not released as Growtoken-purchasable items, is there a reason why? I, for one, think that the previous mod items are spectacular. Don't know about the other players, though.
            Interesting threads I've made:
            BFGSITE: Free Daily BFG

Comment

• For me, the best features that they've added this year would be the brand new worldock options, and the /dance2 command which is basically a cringe generator or something, but there's no real harm in having it in the game.

Although, it would make things far more easier if the command was renamed to /floss instead.
              IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
              Instagram Link!
              Discord:
              Discord Link!

Comment

Working...
              X