[FEEDBACK] Player Appreciation Week 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 72ndSpirit View Post
    Day 2 was a huge letdown compared to day one.

We got ONE sponsored item, a frozen version of the Warp Speed machine, Geigers were updated to now give 3 colored stuff instead of 1 (useless), and we have WOTD fixes.

Balancing your game is NOT A FEATURE FOR PLAYER APPRECIATION WEEK. Player Appreciation Week should be about new ITEMS and new FEATURES, not you fixing the parts of the game that are broken.

Day 1 was an 8/10 for me, but Day 2 as far as I can see is a 3/10. Not impressed.

Items - 3/10.

Updates to old features - 3/10.

Two items and maybe two or three features is not good enough for one day of PAW, especially not compared to the PAWs before this.

This is the single latest PAW week in history and you guys hyped it up this whole time, and each day is supposed to be better than the last, as all PAWs go. Day 2 was disappointing as hell, especially in comparison to the new features, commands, and 4 items of Day 1.

I genuinely hope this is not how the rest of PAW will be.
    I agree. But I think there's more in store!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	A71A7113-3B27-42D5-A7F7-AD86149D7443.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	645.8 KB
ID:	6589662

Name:	AF7ABC76-AB30-43AE-9497-EB11528D4157.jpeg
Size:	642.1 KB
ID:	6589663

Name:	E6C55F0E-DEDF-4888-B206-8E230ED0803A.jpeg
Size:	622.7 KB
ID:	6589664

Ubisoft, if you want to know what players say about this when they AREN’T on the forums, here you go..

“I just spammed Enter World for 15 minutes to find out that Day 2 is just as bad as Day 1.”

“It’s just a warp speed that stops.”

“What do you expect from Growtopia?”

“BAD NEW ITEM”

“PAW is so bad this year”

“TRASH BOARD TRASH WEATHER”

“PAW IS BAD 2019”

“ALL TRASH”

“Ubisoft is really screwing up”

“Purple Gboard for 10 buckazoid? Are you kidding me?”
      This is my ONLY official forums account.

Level: 59/125 (I’m not a farmer)
      Achievements: 90/161
      Quest for Honor

Comment

Originally posted by Raqk
        What world is that?
        NEWS, the main news world for updates.

Quest for Honor

Comment

why are there like 10 items/features only released everyday and smh day 2 is disappointing

hoping u add more colored shiny blocks soon and pls the new weather, make it more dark so it looks like more starry

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
          - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Update time should be around 02:00 - 03:00 (GT TIME). That would be better
            Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
              Update time should be around 02:00 - 03:00 (GT TIME). That would be better
              Keeping a consistent time release of the update would also be fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 72ndSpirit View Post
              Day 2 was a huge letdown compared to day one.

We got ONE sponsored item, a frozen version of the Warp Speed machine, Geigers were updated to now give 3 colored stuff instead of 1 (useless), and we have WOTD fixes.

Balancing your game is NOT A FEATURE FOR PLAYER APPRECIATION WEEK. Player Appreciation Week should be about new ITEMS and new FEATURES, not you fixing the parts of the game that are broken.

Day 1 was an 8/10 for me, but Day 2 as far as I can see is a 3/10. Not impressed.

Items - 3/10.

Updates to old features - 3/10.

Two items and maybe two or three features is not good enough for one day of PAW, especially not compared to the PAWs before this.

This is the single latest PAW week in history and you guys hyped it up this whole time, and each day is supposed to be better than the last, as all PAWs go. Day 2 was disappointing as hell, especially in comparison to the new features, commands, and 4 items of Day 1.

I genuinely hope this is not how the rest of PAW will be.
              I totally agree. Add something really cool that will blow everyone’s mind like years before. Hopefully the next five days would do better.
              Instagram:@kyeosi.gt

Comment

Originally posted by Kyeosi View Post
                Keeping a consistent time release of the update would also be fine.

- - - Updated - - -

I totally agree. Add something really cool that will blow everyone’s mind like years before. Hopefully the next five days would do better.
                The absolutely horrendous knockoff of the Pixel Worlds chat system is about to come soon, I’m not looking forward to that. This it the first PAW where I genuinely don’t want more because I know something terrible is coming. I just ask for some cool features and items, that’s all I need.

I know it’s not an EXACT copy, but the whole emoji thing and terrible colors thing is awful.. I like our current chat system, especially the colors, and the original (insert) growmoji function. To be fair, I hate growmojis though. Cringe.

I have a feeling Ubisoft switched back to normal colors on the chat, which will make it 10x better though. I have faith in them to make the right decision. We shall see.

Edit: Spelling.
                Last edited by 72ndSpirit; 08-20-2019, 12:31 PM.

Quest for Honor

Comment

Players Apreciation Week

I wanna Suggest this.

When a player sits on a Toilet ( Newspaper appear )
                  Can you please make it better like,

The player is changing the pages of the newspaper
                  Its has more colours like some pictures

Also when doing a Game (especially on game generators) Challengers/Players have a life bar on top of there names.
                  Thats all thank you

~JericoCanja

Comment

To Ubisoft,

I think that most of us expected something more exciting and cool. Like something that is lacking in our game community. Nicer woman hair or music notes to become another kind of block. But, who am I to judge this early?

I, part of this community, think that I want to have juicy stuff mixed in every day, rather than just one.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by JericoCanja View Post
                    I wanna Suggest this.

When a player sits on a Toilet ( Newspaper appear )
                    Can you please make it better like,

The player is changing the pages of the newspaper
                    Its has more colours like some pictures

Also when doing a Game (especially on game generators) Challengers/Players have a life bar on top of there names.
                    Thats all thank you

~JericoCanja
                    I really like this.

Comment

• [Feedback] Day 2 PAW

So I just got home from school.

I made the black shoes already but I am so stupid cause when the day 2 came, the Mystical Etherboard is way better for my set than the black shoes. But it is okay lol. Some people didn't like the black shoes cause they said "It is just like a Ninja slippers with speedy effect" and I disagree to them, my reply on what they said is "It is not the same cause it has speedy effect than the Ninja slippers".

The changes of Geiger is better than the old. Imagine you need to charge the geiger for 30 minutes after you charge it, you just found 1 stuff. So it is better now cause they change to 3 stuffs than getting 1 stuff.

They said the Birth Certificate changed instead of 30 days it became to 60 days. They said it sucks but I replied "60 days is great to avoid abuse on the players who are doing illegal activities". For me it is great to change it to 60 days but there are some advantage and disadvantages.

So far Day 2 is a great changes. I wonder what will be the change in day 3.
                      Keep working on it to make the game better. I salute to you all Mods and Devs.

~Aeios

I'm so GLAM,
                      I sweat GLITTER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeios View Post
                        So I just got home from school.

I made the black shoes already but I am so stupid cause when the day 2 came, the Mystical Etherboard is way better for my set than the black shoes. But it is okay lol. Some people didn't like the black shoes cause they said "It is just like a Ninja slippers with speedy effect" and I disagree to them, my reply on what they said is "It is not the same cause it has speedy effect than the Ninja slippers".

The changes of Geiger is better than the old. Imagine you need to charge the geiger for 30 minutes after you charge it, you just found 1 stuff. So it is better now cause they change to 3 stuffs than getting 1 stuff.

They said the Birth Certificate changed instead of 30 days it became to 60 days. They said it sucks but I replied "60 days is great to avoid abuse on the players who are doing illegal activities". For me it is great to change it to 60 days but there are some advantage and disadvantages.

So far Day 2 is a great changes. I wonder what will be the change in day 3.
                        Keep working on it to make the game better. I salute to you all Mods and Devs.

~Aeios
                        Yes, I love the black shoes too. That is one thing I appreciated, it is simply yet useful. It is great for black sets or normal sets. It is totally a different item because, it has an effect even though it looks simple. Simple players would love the black shoes item.

Comment

• Originally posted by pannenkoek2012 View Post
                          No. Most of the OG 2013 players don't play this game anymore either because they've outgrown it, or they are too old and don't have time.
                          I just came back to the game this year after quitting for like the last 6 months and a few months last year, I started in October 2013

IGN: YoMattty
                          Discord: Matty#1281
                          Currently returning to Growtopia!

Join my guild today!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 72ndSpirit
                            I find it hilarious that you continue to be a douche to people who you disagree with while your bio screams “I’m trying to be a mini-mod”.
                            Let’s stop and stick to the topic.

Overall, day one is good and day two could have done better.

Comment

• Originally posted by 72ndSpirit
                              Yes, I am the one who said all those things, not the people in the pictures. That makes sense.

Chill out dude. Stop being an asshat. “Crying on the second day”. The “others” might be me.

I’m toxic for posting pictures and pointing out that there’s only 2 new items and 2 new features for day 2. Makes sense...

Grow up.
                              Originally posted by Corrects
                              Oh god.. I am hurt

You win
                              Not having anything against both of you. But the way yous are acting now is being toxic and Childress...

My Opinion for Day 2:

Not Great, an Item that takes for ever to get, looks good but 10k Zuckathings, the weather machine, That’s just even worse, a copy of another weather machine but with no moving animation.

Then the improvements are okay but don’t apply to me

Cannot wait for day 3!

IGN: YoMattty
                              Discord: Matty#1281
                              Currently returning to Growtopia!

Join my guild today!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyeosi View Post
                                Let’s stop and stick to the topic.

Overall, day one is good and day two could have done better.
                                Exactly. Let’s hope day 3 has some more items than day 1. I’d love to see some splicing items.

Day two wasn’t entirely bad, I do love the new board.

Quest for Honor

Comment

Working...
                                X