No announcement yet.

[FEEDBACK] Player Appreciation Week 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAW has, so far, been going well. These new additions, adjustments and balancing really do benefit the game greatly and feel refreshing - I applaud you intently for this. So far, the items have not all been too extravagant, which I understand as the focus has been on changes and additions.

I hope to see more of these balance changes in the future.
    37 World of the Days won.
    4 World Building Competitions placed in.

Comment

• Hello growtopians, this is my idea for the player appreciation week!

We have billboards for selling stuff but why not for buying stuff?
      I was thinking that the buying billboard will have a different color from the selling one.
      To set up a buying billboard you have to search the item in a search bar then tap it.
      You will then need to put the price you want to buy it for.
      This will be really useful for silenced worlds.

Comment

• Originally posted by NicoZAD View Post
        We have billboards for selling stuff but why not for buying stuff?
        I was thinking that the buying billboard will have a different color from the selling one.
        To set up a buying billboard you have to search the item in a search bar then tap it.
        You will then need to put the price you want to buy it for.
        This will be really useful for silenced worlds.
        Sorry mate it’s too late for PAW suggestions and this should go into Suggestions

IGN: YoMattty
        Discord: Matty#1281
        Currently returning to Growtopia!

Join my guild today!
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JamSandwich View Post
          Hello everyone I hope you are enjoying PAW 2019. To help clarify the balancing changes here's what we did:
          1. Geiger - Stuff is dropped in quantities of 3 instead of 1 block.
          2. Marshmallow Block - dropped in quantities of 7 instead of 1 block.
          3. Steam Lamp - dropped in quantities of 3 instead of 1.
          4. Kaleidoscopic Wallpaper - dropped in quantities of 10 instead of 5.
          5. Chainlink Fence and Z.D.F. Fence - dropped in quantities of 5 instead of 1.
          6. Objective Marker - dropped in quantities of 3 instead of 1.
          7. BBQ Bacon Burger - gives 100 gems instead of 50 gems per villain defeated.
          8. Magic Bacon Wallpaper - reduced to 30 from 50 to make Bacon.
          9. Ancestral Seed of Life - buff increased for all levels.
          10. Daily Blocks - have been nerfed to drop less, so they are not as common.
          11. CyBots - reduced the World Locks required per CyBot Laboratory recipe.
          12. Tomb Robber - is now permanent and auto-pickup.
          13. Daily Quests - rebalanced to prevent a bunch of items from being requested; Crayons, Number Blocks, Superhero clothes, Surgery Tool seeds, Fossil Brush seed, Star Tool seed, Amethyst Block/seed.

Happy PAW 2019

Jam Sandwich
          I'm curious on the numbers to the Ancestral Seed of Life buff. Can you also give us the percentages?

Comment

• Originally posted by 72ndSpirit View Post
            Nice small tweaks, but nothing really major at all. Only two items total for today was a bit of a disappointment, but the tiny tweaks in numbers adds up and brings up the score.

None of the new tweaks are extremely appealing to me personally. 3 stuff doesn’t mean stuff is any useless than it already is. I don’t make (or currently need) marshmallows, steam lamps, kaleidoscopic wallpapers, chain link fences, objective markers, bacon burgers, bacon, cybots, or tomb raiders.

I don’t like the daily blocks being nerfed, I like having lots of them and not farming all the time, but that’s just me.

I don’t even have the ancestral seed of life.

So nothing from Day 2 really affects me or my game at all, nor does anything make it easier for me to gain world locks, and another expensive item I’ll never get was added, along with a knockoff warp machine. Nothing majorly game changing, one terrible new item, one decent new item.

5/10 for Day 2. Maybe 6/10.
            Paw is for everyone,not just you.
            IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

• Originally posted by NotStalked View Post
              Less buff for Signal jammers i think because of that update
              No need will happen, Okay? This a unique one.
              Originally posted by Yasuo
              *Hasagi*
              Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
              *Soryegadon*

Comment

• Originally posted by TeachMeHow View Post
                No need will happen, Okay? This a unique one.
                What is there to buff for the Signal Jammer?

IGN: YoMattty
                Discord: Matty#1281
                Currently returning to Growtopia!

Join my guild today!
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Liquify View Post
                  Paw is for everyone,not just you.
                  They asked for feedback, I gave feedback, with my personal reasoning. No need to be rude. :/

If you don’t like my feedback, post your own, don’t come to start problems.
                  Last edited by 72ndSpirit; 08-22-2019, 01:06 AM.
                  This is my ONLY official forums account.

Level: 59/125 (I’m not a farmer)
                  Achievements: 90/161
                  Quest for Honor

Comment

• I think we could really make PAW great if we can have some token items?
                    IGN: DoctorNick
                    Instagram: doctornick.gt
                    Goals: Keep grinding.

Comment

• [Click image for larger version

Name:	F822A2E8-CFB4-4ECF-A4F9-48346709D2AD.png
Views:	2
Size:	390.0 KB
ID:	6589682

Click image for larger version

Name:	2242B395-438D-43E2-9660-17593843A735.png
Views:	1
Size:	469.7 KB
ID:	6589681

I’m excited for day 3 from what this guy said.
                      Last edited by Bozoe977; 08-21-2019, 02:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bozoe977 View Post
                        [[ATTACH=CONFIG]223156[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]223155[/ATTACH]

That world is utterly a joke, hardly any of these people have read and understood the reasoning for each one of the changes. The admins just listed the changes and nothing else.
                        A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
                        Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
                        IGN: TK69
                        Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

Comment

• Originally posted by Bozoe977 View Post
                          [[ATTACH=CONFIG]223156[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]223155[/ATTACH]

If you have a forum account, i wouldnt recommend visiting that world.
                          And do you really trust these random people on the random board that are just enjoying their moments of lame fame? They were just hoping for some 'Easily-spliceable blocks' to lock the buy worlds and make big money out of this.

i cant remove this picture from my siggy, pls dm me some help

Instagram: @limechickengt

Comment

• Originally posted by Maxillion View Post
                            I'm curious on the numbers to the Ancestral Seed of Life buff. Can you also give us the percentages?
                            This should help
                            • Ancestral Seed of Life - buff increased to 2% from 1%
                            • Ancestral Seed of Life : Level 2 - buff increased to 4% from 2%
                            • Ancestral Seed of Life : Level 3 - buff increased to 6% from 3%
                            • Ancestral Seed of Life : Level 4 - buff increased to 8% from 4%
                            • Ancestral Seed of Life : Level 5 - buff increased to 10% from 5%

Comment

• Originally posted by JamSandwich View Post
                              This should help
                              • Ancestral Seed of Life - buff increased to 2% from 1%
                              • Ancestral Seed of Life : Level 2 - buff increased to 4% from 2%
                              • Ancestral Seed of Life : Level 3 - buff increased to 6% from 3%
                              • Ancestral Seed of Life : Level 4 - buff increased to 8% from 4%
                              • Ancestral Seed of Life : Level 5 - buff increased to 10% from 5%
                              Oh wow. That's a nice buff. Thanks for the info, Jam! About time you guys gave love to this ances.

So far so good. Although not many people appreciate the update, it has been a decent one especially giving notice to some of the items that's been lacking since their release. Hope to see more item updates that improves the quality of life for the players, instead of adding more that would only increase the chance of servers lagging or bugging out. Excited to see what you guys have in mind for the next 5 days of PAW.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoMattyGT View Post
                                What is there to buff for the Signal Jammer?
                                When I mean there will be no nerfing will happen
                                Originally posted by Yasuo
                                *Hasagi*
                                Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
                                *Soryegadon*

Comment

Working...
                                X