Balancing Patch Notes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balancing Patch Notes?

With this PAW day having even more balancing, is it possible for us to have clarity and know what has been changed? It would be nice to know exactly what got changed, why and how it got changed. This would be helpful for minor and not so noticeable changes such as drop chances changed. It would also help with transparency.

A stickied thread which can be updated if any more changes are to come could suffice.
    37 World of the Days won.
    4 World Building Competitions placed in.

Considering a guy like you don't know about the 'Balancing tweaks', says a lot. We need more communication with the devs or we won't get all the juice we want from paw.
    IGN: Eutimio

Discord: Eutimio#0415

Instagram: @Eutimio_GT

My BFG Laser Grid 1st Harvest Official Data
    Click "here" for more info

Comment

Originally posted by Eutimio View Post
      Considering a guy like you don't know about the 'Balancing tweaks', says a lot. We need more communication with the devs or we won't get all the juice we want from paw.
      I mean, most of them can be obviously seen and discovered (such as yesterday’s tournament change to prevent players entering unless wearing a pet battle thingie), but rather the not very conspicuous changes to chances or bug fixes and such. We’d have little indication if it was changed or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Techy View Post
        With this PAW day having even more balancing, is it possible for us to have clarity and know what has been changed? It would be nice to know exactly what got changed, why and how it got changed. This would be helpful for minor and not so noticeable changes such as drop chances changed. It would also help with transparency.

A stickied thread which can be updated if any more changes are to come could suffice.
        We already know that 1 stuff to 3 stuff from Geiger -news
        Youtube:Lightvolts
        IGN:Lightvolts
        level:84

mods fix giphy pls ^ i sad

and when upload it, no work

[i miss old image gif
        bring back] I need them

Comment

Hello everyone I hope you are enjoying PAW 2019. To help clarify the balancing changes here's what we did:
          1. Geiger - Stuff is dropped in quantities of 3 instead of 1 block.
          2. Marshmallow Block - dropped in quantities of 7 instead of 1 block.
          3. Steam Lamp - dropped in quantities of 3 instead of 1.
          4. Kaleidoscopic Wallpaper - dropped in quantities of 10 instead of 5.
          5. Chainlink Fence and Z.D.F. Fence - dropped in quantities of 5 instead of 1.
          6. Objective Marker - dropped in quantities of 3 instead of 1.
          7. BBQ Bacon Burger - gives 100 gems instead of 50 gems per villain defeated.
          8. Magic Bacon Wallpaper - reduced to 30 from 50 to make Bacon.
          9. Ancestral Seed of Life - buff increased for all levels.
          10. Daily Blocks - have been nerfed to drop less, so they are not as common.
          11. CyBots - reduced the World Locks required per CyBot Laboratory recipe.
          12. Tomb Robber - is now permanent and auto-pickup.
          13. Daily Quests - rebalanced to prevent a bunch of items from being requested; Crayons, Number Blocks, Superhero clothes, Surgery Tool seeds, Fossil Brush seed, Star Tool seed, Amethyst Block/seed.

Happy PAW 2019

Jam Sandwich

Comment

Originally posted by JamSandwich View Post
            Hello everyone I hope you are enjoying PAW 2019. To help clarify the balancing changes here's what we did:
            13. Daily Quests - rebalanced to prevent a bunch of items from being requested; Crayons, Number Blocks, Superhero clothes, Surgery Tool seeds, Fossil Brush seed, Star Tool seed, Amethyst Block/seed.

Happy PAW 2019

Jam Sandwich
            Thank you very much - these changes are much needed and refreshing.

Comment

Happy PAW 2019

Jam Sandwich
              The Ancestral Seed of Life is making me hype.

I'm so GLAM,
              I sweat GLITTER.

Comment

Geiger Charger shoulda been made Perma also. Tomb Raider pfftt

Comment

Guess I should give up on massing those number blocks now
                  Professional thread killer

Comment

Originally posted by Fuel View Post
                    Geiger Charger shoulda been made Perma also. Tomb Raider pfftt
                    Not the charger, it will ruin the market trust me.
                    -----
                    ..Console..
                    Level : highest of all !
                    switch/xbox
                    (Comunity isnt toxic)
                    -----
                    Follow my insta @li0ne_gt
                    If you think being a mod is nice, then acting like a kid is the description.

#BOYCOTGROWTOPIA

Comment

Originally posted by -LI0NE- View Post
                      Not the charger, it will ruin the market trust me.
                      Give us a reason then?
                      Originally posted by Yasuo
                      *Hasagi*
                      Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
                      *Soryegadon*

Comment

Happy PAW 2019

Jam Sandwich
                        how bout the new wotd changes

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                        - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by JimIzPro View Post
                          how bout the new wotd changes
                          They fixed the WOTD limit issue with /top, which removed worlds' WOTD status as they got pushed off of the list (the cap was at 2000 and would replace #1 on the list every time a WOTD got added)

Comment

[QUOTE=Techy;4085516]They fixed the WOTD limit issue with /top, which removed worlds' WOTD status as they got pushed off of the list (the cap was at 2000 and would replace #1 on the list every time a WOTD got added)[/QUOTE

They always hear what we said.
                            IGN : PhoenixRz
                            Level : 95/125
                            Instagram : phoenixrz.gt

"Be grateful with whatever you had."

Comment

Working...
                            X