Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't Want to post in PAW feedback because it would get lost

So far, PAW has been the worst PAW in Growtopia history:

1. No new gimmicks (balance changes doesn't count)
    2. Very little items/blocks per day (like 3 different colored blocks and 1 face block)
    3. The very "Cool items" is bounded by Startopia, so luck/skill based minigame that only the pro players can enjoy, (I have tried startopia before and ran out of tools every 4-5 missions)
    4. It was very late this year, so it gives us the impression that the whole week had MAJOR updates planned

I hope the next 5 days are much better than today because currently, I feel as if Player Appreciation Week is lacking of potential. (I don't hate the game, or any of PAW's new features, I just feel like they are going to disappoint the players again)
    Last edited by Idarksaberl; 08-20-2019, 02:08 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/idarksaberi

Originally posted by Idarksaberl View Post
    So far, PAW has been the worst PAW in Growtopia history:

1. No new gimmicks (balance changes doesn't count)
    2. Very little items/blocks per day (like 3 different colored blocks and 1 face block)
    3. The very "Cool items" is bounded by Startopia, so luck/skill based minigame that only the pro players can enjoy, (I have tried startopia before and ran out of tools every 4-5 missions)
    4. It was very late this year, so it gives us the impression that the whole week had MAJOR updates planned

I hope the next 3 days are much better than today because currently, I feel as if Player Appreciation Week is lacking of potential. (I don't hate the game, or any of PAW's new features, I just feel like they are going to disappoint the players again)
    But sir, there are another 5 days left. We barely have even gotten started. Let's hope for the best, I still think they have tons of great stuff planned for this week!

Comment

Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
      But sir, there are another 5 days left. We barely have even gotten started. Let's hope for the best, I still think they have tons of great stuff planned for this week!
      im just saying its a slow start and expected a lot more from the first 2 days, they act like a hook
      www.twitch.tv/idarksaberi

Comment

Originally posted by Idarksaberl View Post
        im just saying its a slow start and expected a lot more from the first 2 days, they act like a hook
        It’s very true. I thought that they’d have something special on each day, and then, unexpectedly they would suddenly add an interesting component in the middle of PAW? I mean, day 2 of PAW was actually a good one, it just depends if we know what we’re appreciating. And in this case, day 2 of PAW’s theme was balance change. Cool, but not everyone is into that. Most are more attracted to the cosmetics than to the mechanics of the game. It just depends, and everyone has an opinion.

I too expected a fast, exciting start.
        Instagram:@kyeosi.gt

Comment

I'll be damned if the Weather Machine - Stargazing is more expensive than the Weather Machine - Warp Speed by a mile.

Comment

I heard that PAW 3rd day will be good and cool???
            WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)

VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)

Comment

What I actually like about PAW 2019 is that instead of putting tons of new items to satisfy our need...of having a new item every now and then, they actually worked on to suggestions that can make features better and also to tweak those features that are being left behind.

Well, it's just day 2. I'm hoping for more features to be introduced
              Do you need any assistance from us whether in-game or not?
              Contact Growtopia Support: GT SUPPORT
              Follow me on Instagram: @Nostos_gt
              PUNCH, BUILD, GROW

Comment

Working...
              X