Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PhoenixR
    replied
    At least it stopping them from spamming for now.

Leave a comment:

• TeachMeHow
    replied
    Originally posted by Growtopia Conspiracies View Post
    Cmon, it’s a bot. He can just set it to enter the world every 50 minutes basically this is a useless implementation

This is a implemented suggest. And it's PAW so no need to worry about

Leave a comment:

• Felixcesar15
    replied
    this is big brain time for bot makers

Leave a comment:

• -LI0NE-
    replied
    Cmon, it’s a bot. He can just set it to enter the world every 50 minutes basically this is a useless implementation
    Bots these days are going to free accounts wich are around 20-70 levels. Spammers wont stop.

Leave a comment:

• SydeWeiz
    replied
    Originally posted by abrakegabra View Post
    Definitely not useless by a long shot, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
    I agree that it's very useful

Leave a comment:

• abrakegabra
    replied
    Definitely not useless by a long shot, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Leave a comment:

• Climper
    replied
    The time limit is actually very good, now they can't leave the bots spamming overnight. However in my opinion the level limit will just encourage players to auto farm. I've already seen multiple bots first used to farm, to get rid of "are you human?" notification and then to spam. Just check some of the bots in buy worlds, they're very often over Lv.20.

Leave a comment:

• SydeWeiz
    replied
    This was actually suggested by many players on the forum so you should say it towards the forumers and not the devs.

Leave a comment:

• Time limit won’t stop spammers but level will

Working...
X