[MERGED] The Guardians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TurtlePirate View Post
    Game Guardians won't have any special names and they have to keep their identities secret, probably.
    I'm too curious and since that you said isn't confirmed yet, then I'll be asking Byte-sensei about the name stuff.

Comment

I have a idea what makes a guardian different from a mod
      Mods get special items every other day like fire wands, ice wands etc (correct me if I am wrong)
      And also mods get to like float around and go through blocks I think
      Guardian probably won't be able to do that and not get such items but will have similar powers of a mod like banning players from the game and nuking worlds I guess
      Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
      I break chands every day how about u?

Comment

Game Guardians won't have any special names and they have to keep their identities secret, probably.
        I'm too curious and since that you said isn't confirmed yet, then I'll be asking Byte-sensei about the name stuff.
        Smh why my signature not gif

Comment

I'll help!

Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
          The recruitment and requirements for Guardians is not going to be as strict as for MODS 2.0 though because we need more volunteer players patrolling the game to make sure everything is fine and dandy in-game. We will be recruiting more mods for sure as well as Guardians. Think of them as a tier/rank lower than the mods, scout troops that will help us punish and warn players misbehaving.
          As a 2014 player, I witnessed alot of toxic players and visited alot of illegal games, heck, I even report on my own cousin, he hosted a drop game, I will help straighten the community, It's all about responsibility not for reputation.

Comment

Some of the Growtopian players are making their account in forums just to get the honor. Oh noes!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Rimuoi View Post
            Hey St0p following on what I said earlier.

Comment

About the Guardian powers, I'il show you what I suggested in February 2019!

Originally posted by GrowPixel
              New Moderator rank ' Game Guardian '
              +They can nuke the worlds and check the reports in game, maybe little bit ban power. (Max 60days)
              + Owner and Admins cant ban guardians from their worlds.
              + Their real account have to be secret. So, they need to create new account.

- They won't have a special name tag. [Maybe special guardian flag]
              Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Jothealpha View Post
                I have a idea what makes a guardian different from a mod
                Mods get special items every other day like fire wands, ice wands etc (correct me if I am wrong)
                And also mods get to like float around and go through blocks I think
                Guardian probably won't be able to do that and not get such items but will have similar powers of a mod like banning players from the game and nuking worlds I guess
                Freeze wand* xD Well, in my opinion, I'm pretty sure that they wouldn't be able to have access to random worlds. On the other hand, they are still probably allowed to get rewarded just like a regular moderator since they are volunteers as well.
                Confidence is the key. If you do not believe in yourself, NOBODY will.

Comment

I will be posting an official announcement about it later in a few hours.

And oof looks like I need to keep clearing up my Inbox now
                  Seems interesting.
                  IGN : PhoenixRz
                  Level : 95/125
                  Instagram : phoenixrz.gt

"Be grateful with whatever you had."

Comment

Game guardian is the helper role of Minecraft servers
                    Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

Hey, I've sent you a DM on Instagram, I couldn't get to you via PM here.
                      Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
                      Discord: Winwood#3315
                      IG: Winwoodgt
                      IGN: Winwood

Comment

Can't wait for the official thread to be live... This will definitely give a clearer understanding about "Game Guardians" to those who are signing up.
                        GrowID: PokeNotPoke
                        Instagram: @pokenotpoke

Comment

Just like the moderator recruitment we will have guardians application. But we will be more open to guardian application to more players. You can approach me if you want to be part of it. We will do some background and history checking. If we see your records are clean and are active in the community you can be part of the Guardians team. More details will be released soon.
                          I sent you a message on Instagram, since I couldn't message you here!
                          Hi.

Discord: TurtlePirate#7906
                          Instagram: @pirategrowtopia

Comment

everything seemed to look forward to it
                            Smh why my signature not gif

Comment

Originally posted by Rimuoi View Post
                              everything seemed to look forward to it
                              Of course! More players could be involved in this role to help the community...
                              GrowID: PokeNotPoke
                              Instagram: @pokenotpoke

Comment

I sent you a message on Instagram, since I couldn't message you here!
                                I just emailed supported them, and for me it's a bad idea. UwU

Comment

Working...
                                X