Retextured Black Cat Ears !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
    Yeahp! See we listen and pay attention. I just didn't wanna say anything beforehand 'coz that will ruin the surprise hehehe Also, big thanks to JamSandwich for pushing the retexturing of the cat ears! Nyao~
    How about the Safe Vault?

Comment

Yeahp! See we listen and pay attention. I just didn't wanna say anything beforehand 'coz that will ruin the surprise hehehe Also, big thanks to JamSandwich for pushing the retexturing of the cat ears! Nyao~
      Oh here's the kitty, better get some catnip with it we
      Last edited by TeachMeHow; 08-23-2019, 02:15 PM. Reason: For some reason I use one word in a good sentence but it censored it lol
      Originally posted by Yasuo
      *Hasagi*
      Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
      *Soryegadon*

Comment

Thanks Jam, love the changes; hope you guys are more open to design-based changes in the future!
        Growtopia Wiki admin. Check out some of my threads!
        List of Pets and Clothing Mods
        Converted RTTEX Files

Comment

Yayy thank you Jam
          "Flowers grow back, even after they are stepped on."

Comment

Working...
          X