Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Removing wheels is the worst thing heres why...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Tangramboy View Post
    You're talking as if similar blocks don't exist.

    Roshambo Blocks are still a thing, older than the Roulettes.

    Also how can you say it's not a minus,
    "Then people will go outside of the game to gamble world locks, that's not a minus.)
    if Ubistaff can't deal with the problem any longer? It's outside their boundaries.
    Fine, poor choice of words from my side, sorry, what I meant is that people doing less betting in-game is better for the game.

    But for the last time, removing the function of the wheels would NOT stop casinos. It would REDUCE them. Of course people would just get to roshambos etc but ROULETTE WHEEL BY NATURE is a betting game!!! It has no point in having a function in a game where BETTING IS ILLEGAL. How can you say that removing the function is bad if it clearly isn't??
    Ingame name - OldGertie

    Instagram - @OldGertie

    Discord - OldGertie#3133

    Youtube - OldGertie Gaming

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by OldGertie View Post
      Fine, poor choice of words from my side, sorry, what I meant is that people doing less betting in-game is better for the game.
      They move on to Roshambo Blocks (or other methods) and the betting continues the same way as before.
      sigpic

      growsdfmovie - june 2020

      Comment


      • #18
        Okey, so your saying that people spamming MORE fake websites is better? it would be chaos and irritable. Your ban isn't the point I understand but it clearly encouraged you to make this point, this point is just being crowded with reasons why it should stay, is there a need to carry this on?
        LetsGo

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by OldGertie View Post
          For gods sake people, there is no point in having Roulette Wheel stay in a game in which betting is illegal. For the love of god, Roulette Wheel is a BETTING game. How can you possibly see a downside in removing them???
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]223226[/ATTACH]
          How can you argue with facts??
          Attached Files
          Ingame name - OldGertie

          Instagram - @OldGertie

          Discord - OldGertie#3133

          Youtube - OldGertie Gaming

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by OldGertie View Post
            How can you argue with facts??
            Blame Seth and Hamumu for making the Vegas Pack and later making casinos illegal then?

            Hmph.
            sigpic

            growsdfmovie - june 2020

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by OldGertie View Post
              How can you argue with facts??
              Let me clear it up for you buddy. It's about time we clarify why removing the Roulette Wheel will not affect casinos.

              Say TorDude is hosting a casino world in which he has tons of roulette wheels. All of a sudden, the developers remove the Roulette Wheel and all left is blank space!
              At first, TorDude is angry, but a couple of seconds later he'll go to a vending world and buy some Roshambo Blocks (so that players can play Rock Paper Scizors against each other).

              Remove Roshambo Blocks! says OldGertie
              And in fact, Ubisoft listens to OldGertie and removes Roshambo Blocks!
              Just like the removal of Roulette Wheels, TorDude will be disappointed for a few seconds, but then he'll just create a one block public area for each casino room, and begins using the "Seed drop" built-in RNG, or even gem drops RNG.

              Remove all items that drop seeds/gems! says OldGertie
              Ubisoft: Are you trying to destroy our game?

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by AMyThicalX View Post
                Is it me or you also can barely understand him?
                Nope, you are not the only one.
                IGN: LimeChicken/cheezeontoast

                Insta: @limechickengt

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by RichWizard View Post
                  Let me clear it up for you buddy. It's about time we clarify why removing the Roulette Wheel will not affect casinos.

                  Say TorDude is hosting a casino world in which he has tons of roulette wheels. All of a sudden, the developers remove the Roulette Wheel and all left is blank space!
                  At first, TorDude is angry, but a couple of seconds later he'll go to a vending world and buy some Roshambo Blocks (so that players can play Rock Paper Scizors against each other).

                  Remove Roshambo Blocks! says OldGertie
                  And in fact, Ubisoft listens to OldGertie and removes Roshambo Blocks!
                  Just like the removal of Roulette Wheels, TorDude will be disappointed for a few seconds, but then he'll just create a one block public area for each casino room, and begins using the "Seed drop" built-in RNG, or even gem drops RNG.

                  Remove all items that drop seeds/gems! says OldGertie
                  Ubisoft: Are you trying to destroy our game?

                  Did you read what he said? He said remove the functionality, as in remove the part of the roulette wheel that people use for gambling, not the roulette itself. Gambling via seed or gem rng is nowhere near as prevelant, and I doubt very few have actually heard of it.
                  IGN: Tlaloc1
                  Level 97 / 125
                  1,000,000 gems / 1,000,000 - achieved 7/1/2020
                  Steam
                  Switch Friend Code - SW-7893-5905-4585

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by RichWizard View Post
                    Let me clear it up for you buddy. It's about time we clarify why removing the Roulette Wheel will not affect casinos.

                    Say TorDude is hosting a casino world in which he has tons of roulette wheels. All of a sudden, the developers remove the Roulette Wheel and all left is blank space!
                    At first, TorDude is angry, but a couple of seconds later he'll go to a vending world and buy some Roshambo Blocks (so that players can play Rock Paper Scizors against each other).

                    Remove Roshambo Blocks! says OldGertie
                    And in fact, Ubisoft listens to OldGertie and removes Roshambo Blocks!
                    Just like the removal of Roulette Wheels, TorDude will be disappointed for a few seconds, but then he'll just create a one block public area for each casino room, and begins using the "Seed drop" built-in RNG, or even gem drops RNG.

                    Remove all items that drop seeds/gems! says OldGertie
                    Ubisoft: Are you trying to destroy our game?

                    This 100% 👍👍

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Tlaloc1 View Post
                      Did you read what he said? He said remove the functionality, as in remove the part of the roulette wheel that people use for gambling, not the roulette itself. Gambling via seed or gem rng is nowhere near as prevelant, and I doubt very few have actually heard of it.
                      To be absolutely clear, I wouldn't mind removing their feature, I'm just saying that's useless because there are tons of other ways to RNG using in-game mechanics.
                      You don't hear of the other methods much because Roulette is the go-to solution. But once it's not here anymore, other ways will rise for sure.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Ok, I didn’t read all of the thread or every comment, but I have to agree. Removing roulette wheels really won’t have much of an effect. Eventually, casinos will take place on websites or through other games (maybe even discord servers)...I’m actually surprised they aren’t popular right now.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Tlaloc1 View Post
                          Did you read what he said? He said remove the functionality, as in remove the part of the roulette wheel that people use for gambling, not the roulette itself. Gambling via seed or gem rng is nowhere near as prevelant, and I doubt very few have actually heard of it.
                          Nope 100% wrong

                          Gambling with seeds not only is a very popular way of gambling. (See first days of pw all the players were Growtopians and the first thing they did casino with was seeds just one of many examples)


                          But the thing is that by removing the roulette wheel functionality whatever you call it. People that host casinos will be forced to use seeds and let me remind you dirt seeds are literally free while roulette wheels at least have a price. Not only will casinos not be slowed down they will be encouraged to continue existing at even lower costs
                          IGN:EerieGt


                          Contact me via Dm on Instagram: EerieGt

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            this is a major bruh moment and these replies are a double bruh and removing roulette wheels do ntg
                            IGN : Liquify

                            support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I kinda agree, no items should be removed from the game and as you said, they'll still find a way how to play 'casino'..
                              Rest In Peace, Marley
                              My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by ZStepXD View Post
                                clown him all you want but he has a point
                                What point? All i see were clowning

                                Bruh

                                - - - Updated - - -

                                Originally posted by CzeGamer View Post
                                I kinda agree, no items should be removed from the game and as you said, they'll still find a way how to play 'casino'..
                                So what? They can remove it and reduce gambler by a bit
                                Roulette was a mistake.. if it never released, we wont have this much of gambling

                                - - - Updated - - -

                                Originally posted by LyveWyre View Post
                                Ok, I didn’t read all of the thread or every comment, but I have to agree. Removing roulette wheels really won’t have much of an effect.
                                But it DOES have effect right? "Wont have much of an effect" means it does have little effect
                                I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
                                Originally posted by Aleksis St
                                Protects the rights of ancestral seed
                                THEY BUFFED IT 2X

                                Originally posted by Odric
                                That's a really awesome item! Great work!
                                Well then, add that thing!

                                Originally posted by Oma357
                                Leone Abbacchio your back!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X