Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Removing wheels is the worst thing heres why...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Removing wheels is the worst thing heres why...

    So like 5months ago i did a thread about NOT removing the wheels cuz it will promote gambling sites. Or worste, live gambling sites on private servers. It will be public but none will know who is behind it.

    Removing wheels will be like removing wls. The industry of casinos will now do site trading (10bgls for a gambling site) and will be more profitable due to the way they can rig it.

    Maybe you wanna keep your game 8+ but having sites promotion on hacked accounts will NOT help it. Also, moderators will NOT have powers on it and copy pasting a casino site for modifying some aspects to sell it will ruin the whole casino/price market such as big hosters that have 450bgls (by looking their insta) will ruin the whole market of expensive items such as buying 30davincis to broke the old wr of 5.

    If you think im a hoster your dumb. This is just logistics and like spammers, they are 1 hacked accoints or free accounts on illegal sites.

    Some were spotted level 70.

    If you also think they will bring all these website to legal court then your wrong. Its going to be hard to go to corea and bring someone or bring someone from indonesia such as some people that can barely afford the internet.

    Thanks for sharing feedback/nor knowing any developers took part of this situation.

    UPDATE : if 1 person gets rich it means an unbalance on prices cuz more than 3bgls are bet every minute.
    I mean that 1 world contains around 10admins, if its a website, 1 person gets all tax and who knows what he will do?
    Last edited by -LI0NE-; 08-22-2019, 03:30 AM.
    -----
    ..Console..
    Level : highest of all !
    switch/xbox
    (Comunity isnt toxic)
    -----
    Follow my insta @li0ne_gt
    If you think being a mod is nice, then acting like a kid is the description.

    #BOYCOTGROWTOPIA

  • #2
    w h a t

    t h e

    ???????
    ???????
    ??
    ?????
    ?????
    ??
    ??

    ??????
    ??????
    ??????
    ??????
    ??????

    ??????
    ??????
    ??
    ??
    ??
    ??????
    ??????
    IGN: Eutimio

    Discord: Eutimio#0415

    Instagram: @Eutimio_GT


    My BFG Laser Grid 1st Harvest Official Data
    Click "here" for more info

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Eutimio View Post
      w h a t

      t h e

      ???????
      ???????
      ??
      ?????
      ?????
      ??
      ??

      ??????
      ??????
      ??????
      ??????
      ??????

      ??????
      ??????
      ??
      ??
      ??
      ??????
      ??????
      HAHAHAHHAHAHA

      this thread deserves a massive

      BBBBBRRR R R RRUU U U HHHHHHHH

      - - - Updated - - -

      no one:
      literally no one:
      not a single soul:

      -LI0NE-:

      Originally posted by -LI0NE- View Post
      If you think im a hoster your dumb.
      u hoster!.., oh wait.. is me dumb?..

      Comment


      • #4
        Is it me or you also can barely understand him?
        Growid: AMyThicalX |Main world: AMyThicalX
        Road To Legendary Title.
        Youtuber and making a giveaway link: https://youtu.be/r4Q9lW1FszQ
        Never ever trust anyone to avoid getting scammed!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Devours View Post
          HAHAHAHHAHAHA

          this thread deserves a massive

          BBBBBRRR R R RRUU U U HHHHHHHH

          - - - Updated - - -

          no one:
          literally no one:
          not a single soul:

          -LI0NE-:



          u hoster!.., oh wait.. is me dumb?..
          BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
          Ingame name - OldGertie

          Instagram - @OldGertie

          Discord - OldGertie#3133

          Youtube - OldGertie Gaming

          Comment


          • #6
            clown him all you want but he has a point
            Thinking about you.

            Comment


            • #7
              SIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiissssssssss

              I completely agree with him!

              - - - Updated - - -

              They shouldn't be removed just because the pro players are unhappy with the situation they put themselves in
              LetsGo

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by LETS4GO View Post
                I completely agree with him!

                - - - Updated - - -

                They shouldn't be removed just because the pro players are unhappy with the situation they put themselves in
                The only reason to keep them in the game would be to not stop casinos and help the hosters.
                Ingame name - OldGertie

                Instagram - @OldGertie

                Discord - OldGertie#3133

                Youtube - OldGertie Gaming

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ZStepXD View Post
                  clown him all you want but he has a point
                  I gotta agree
                  I guess there are some issues that can’t be fixed.
                  sigpic

                  growsdfmovie - june 2020

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I watched the vid on zehs IG and you were kinda pushing your luck...
                    LetsGo

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      bruh moments
                      Avatar by Electrolava9

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by OldGertie View Post
                        The only reason to keep them in the game would be to not stop casinos and help the hosters.
                        Currently the Roulette Wheels caused a problem in the game.
                        Removing them would result moving them to Roshambo Blocks and/or the problem would spread outside the game
                        if that were gone too, the problem would move out completelyof the reach of moderators and perhaps Ubisoft too.

                        Unless Ubisoft decides to send everyone to court
                        sigpic

                        growsdfmovie - june 2020

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          ROULETTE STAYS!

                          Im going to honest, If this was a normal growtopian it would be shut down in an instant but because a massive group of richer or pro people have been banned this issue has been blown out of proportion
                          LetsGo

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by LETS4GO View Post
                            Im going to honest, If this was a normal growtopian it would be shut down in an instant but because a massive group of richer or pro people have been banned this issue has been blown out of proportion
                            You speak as if this was over.
                            It's not about my ban. My ban was a consequence of me trying to make a point that the wheels must go, not the other way around. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever for them not to remove the function. As the others are saying "Then people will go outside of the game to gamble world locks", that's not a minus. As long as the stuff isn't happening in-game, it can only get better. It will only reduce the amount of casinos. It can not in any way make it worse.
                            Ingame name - OldGertie

                            Instagram - @OldGertie

                            Discord - OldGertie#3133

                            Youtube - OldGertie Gaming

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by OldGertie View Post
                              You speak as if this was over.
                              It's not about my ban. My ban was a consequence of me trying to make a point that the wheels must go, not the other way around. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever for them not to remove the function. As the others are saying "Then people will go outside of the game to gamble world locks", that's not a minus. As long as the stuff isn't happening in-game, it can only get better. It will only reduce the amount of casinos. It can not in any way make it worse.
                              You're talking as if similar blocks don't exist.

                              Roshambo Blocks are still a thing, older than the Roulettes.

                              Also how can you say it's not a minus,
                              {"Then people will go outside of the game to gamble world locks, that's not a minus.}
                              if Ubistaff can't deal with the problem any longer? It's outside their boundaries.
                              sigpic

                              growsdfmovie - june 2020

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X