Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cat ear recipe?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cat ear recipe?

    Has anyone found it out yet? Really want them :3
    GrowID: Plussed (Suspended)

    Discord: S+#6976

    Youtube: Plussed

  • #2
    Originally posted by CnatZ View Post
    Has anyone found it out yet? Really want them :3
    I was literally just opening the forums to make a similar thread.

    Comment


    • #3
      Anime hair+transmog+rainbow hair from what I’ve heard of

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Growtopia Conspiracies View Post
        Anime hair+transmog+rainbow hair from what I’ve heard of
        This ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
        "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."

        IGN: ALLYSIAWRITES
        LEVEL: 66/125


        POSITIVE. MENTAL. ATTITUDE.

        Comment


        • #5
          Nope, Anime hair + rainbow hair + transmog does not work.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
            Nope, Anime hair + rainbow hair + transmog does not work.
            twas a joke.
            "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."

            IGN: ALLYSIAWRITES
            LEVEL: 66/125


            POSITIVE. MENTAL. ATTITUDE.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by AllyCat22 View Post
              twas a joke.
              Damn it! You people fooled me into buying anime hair (20 wls), Rainbow Hair (35 wls). You got me. Thanks for wasting my time, world locks!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
                Damn it! You people fooled me into buying anime hair (20 wls), Rainbow Hair (35 wls). You got me. Thanks for wasting my time, world locks!
                RIP.

                In all fairness, I didn't think anyone would fall for it. That being the recipe doesn't make sense. It probably needs locks of black fur or something.

                Sorry about that! D:
                "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."

                IGN: ALLYSIAWRITES
                LEVEL: 66/125


                POSITIVE. MENTAL. ATTITUDE.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by AllyCat22 View Post
                  RIP.

                  In all fairness, I didn't think anyone would fall for it. That being the recipe doesn't make sense. It probably needs locks of black fur or something.

                  Sorry about that! D:
                  Pffffffffffffff

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Well, so far both the new non silk items that we had on day 3 were Toucan Bill and Cat Ears.

                    Perhaps you need a pet toucan for the bill and a black cat for the ears.b

                    Just a guess(I ain't gonna try,so may as well say my guess) is Black Cat, 20 Bunny Ears and a Transmog.
                    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
                      Damn it! You people fooled me into buying anime hair (20 wls), Rainbow Hair (35 wls). You got me. Thanks for wasting my time, world locks!
                      Wasting your wls? You can just sell the items again

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Tbh, Secrets of Growtopia aren’t giving much of a clue.

                        I used around 2k+ on Day 3 and I got nothing of the update.
                        sigpic

                        growsdfmovie - june 2020

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Notrius View Post
                          Wasting your wls? You can just sell the items again
                          what if he bought overpriced to get them easy

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
                            Damn it! You people fooled me into buying anime hair (20 wls), Rainbow Hair (35 wls). You got me. Thanks for wasting my time, world locks!
                            Fooled me too
                            hi i like dragons and dyn

                            note: I AM a FEMALE

                            -
                            Instagram: @mistrella.gt

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Pente View Post
                              what if he bought overpriced to get them easy
                              Rest in peace my 10 World Locks 2019-2019.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X