Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh god they added the floss /dance2

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    That's no dance, that's a middle finger to everyone
    IGN: HGrowH
    Guild: BETA

    A jaded world builder of terrible (but unique) ideas.

    Comment


    • #32


      Okey, it may be out of fashion but you do realise 80% of people here are hating that they added it so not many people will even use it, It's been asked for they actually listened to the players at least it shows that they care or are listening. Even when dab was added not many people use dab they usually just do /dance and it's nice to have a variety of dances. Because I use this dance to troll and annoy my friend, just try be less negative towards the situation
      LetsGo

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by GrowH View Post
        That's no dance, that's a middle finger to everyone
        It's a new way to /cheer behind people.
        Have some Chocolate to make your day better! 🍫


        Sometimes..i just wonder..what if..what if memes..were a currency..But then you realize that you're from Europe.

        Stupidity has no limits

        Cat memes and Dank memes are the best. Don't @ me

        Comment


        • #34
          although it is slightly cringy to me, I'm really not bothered by it

          真の幸福を達成.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Stupido View Post
            It's not about using or not using it, it's about it just being in the game, and even if i didn't do it, so many others will and have done already, my poor eyes are already going blind.
            how does a dance affect you so much


            Instagram: @ayielimao
            YouTube: ayielimao

            Latest YT vid B)

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by iFrostSpark View Post
              how does a dance affect you so much
              How does it not affect me so much?
              Have some Chocolate to make your day better! 🍫


              Sometimes..i just wonder..what if..what if memes..were a currency..But then you realize that you're from Europe.

              Stupidity has no limits

              Cat memes and Dank memes are the best. Don't @ me

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Xrmion View Post
                It's so cringing and bad animated... like at least take the floss animation from Amos's floss animation tutorial it's 10x better
                You talk about cringe and mention that video... I saw that thumbnail.
                IGN: HGrowH
                Guild: BETA

                A jaded world builder of terrible (but unique) ideas.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by GrowH View Post
                  You talk about cringe and mention that video... I saw that thumbnail.
                  I mean if Ubisoft wants to do something at least do it better than this poorly animated floss that we have on the game.

                  Better floss is acceptable than Bad animation floss that I bet no one will use it soon.

                  look at this and compare what animation is better

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	ezgif-5-a365380460ea.gif
Views:	1
Size:	1.34 MB
ID:	6589876 VS Click image for larger version

Name:	ezgif-5-1736d9e57bbe.gif
Views:	1
Size:	683.3 KB
ID:	6589877


                  tbh it's still cringe but at least better than what we have in-game in my opinion
                  Avatar by Electrolava9

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    for all of the people saying were immature since were crying about a feature we cant use...
                    JFC I CANT TELL OTHER PEOPLE DOING THE FLOSS TO STOP IT.
                    I LITERALLY HAVE TO ZOOM IN OR COVER THEM WITH MY FINGER
                    THIS MAKES MOVING HARD AAAAAAAAAAAA
                    Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
                    suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
                      I actually like it. Players have been suggesting this for 2 years now, they listened, they added it.
                      I'm no Fortnight fan, but it's a cool dance into the game!
                      floss didn’t come from fortnite
                      IGN:ZRIXOR
                      Your boy: Popperlolli

                      sigpic!

                      also where did my pineapples go

                      Props to topazi for the insane pfp artwork

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Jfc, no one cares if MrAmos's version is better. We should be glad that the floss animation isn't as cringy as the one he animated. You guys hate the dance so much, and yet you're asking for a worse version, like... What?
                        Suggestions:

                        Maximum Purchase personal setting

                        Suggestion box with many items

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Xrmion View Post
                          I mean if Ubisoft wants to do something at least do it better than this poorly animated floss that we have on the game.

                          Better floss is acceptable than Bad animation floss that I bet no one will use it soon.

                          look at this and compare what animation is better

                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]223617[/ATTACH] VS [ATTACH=CONFIG]223618[/ATTACH]


                          tbh it's still cringe but at least better than what we have in-game in my opinion
                          Hahaha, well you may think it's easy to rotate the Growtopian torso like that, but it is not. How the character rendering works, that is not possible. So you may be bale to animate to your hearts content in various software, but it is not possible within the game engine... it may feel like a simple thing, but no.

                          If we could have implemented, let's be honest here, an obvious movement to what the actual dance has, we would have!

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by JamSandwich View Post
                            Hahaha, well you may think it's easy to rotate the Growtopian torso like that, but it is not. How the character rendering works, that is not possible. So you may be bale to animate to your hearts content in various software, but it is not possible within the game engine... it may feel like a simple thing, but no.

                            If we could have implemented, let's be honest here, an obvious movement to what the actual dance has, we would have!

                            ok sorry, I didn't know the game engine can't rotate the body or anything else

                            - - - Updated - - -

                            Originally posted by Corrects View Post
                            Jfc, no one cares if MrAmos's version is better. We should be glad that the floss animation isn't as cringy as the one he animated. You guys hate the dance so much, and yet you're asking for a worse version, like... What?
                            well, I showed some others and they preferred it than what we have now...
                            Avatar by Electrolava9

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              I don't know why everyone is upset about this being added into the game. It's just a dance move and that's all. So what if it came from Fortnite or many people do it, which has made it "cringy"? Stop acting like immature kids and grow up. "Growtopia is dying now because Ubisoft bought the game." "Growtopia added the floss and dab, this is the end folks." Honestly, stop crying over something so trivial as a dance move added into the game. If you don't like it, then just don't use the command. It's just that simple.
                              GrowID - Anime
                              LEVEL - 95
                              Main World - KURO
                              Trusted Middleman in 'BUYUSERNAME'
                              -----------------------------------------------
                              Goals
                              • Level 125 - 95/125
                              • 200 Diamond Locks - 400+/200 [Completed]
                              • Legendary Item - 0/1

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Elyrion View Post
                                same.




                                ass
                                When I saw your avatar all I could think of was crazy science owls doing the floss
                                Cheap Stuff in THANOS

                                I'm a Solo Gamer Playing an Multiplayer Game.

                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI3TrxpfE6A

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X