Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh god they added the floss /dance2

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Oh god they added the floss /dance2

    Ladies and gentleman, they added it.
    Is this truly the end of gt now?

    I actually wanted to make a post about thanking everyone for NOT adding the floss in the game, but hey. Yeah.

    I wish i could tell you that it's about teeth, not a dance move, but no, it's the damn dance move.

    Well, this is a good-bye.
    Good-bye guys, hope you survive.

    -Stupido
    Have some Chocolate to make your day better! 🍫


    Sometimes..i just wonder..what if..what if memes..were a currency..But then you realize that you're from Europe.

    Stupidity has no limits

    Cat memes and Dank memes are the best. Don't @ me

  • #2
    Originally posted by Stupido View Post
    Ladies and gentleman, they added it.
    Is this truly the end of gt now?

    I actually wanted to make a post about thanking everyone for NOT adding the floss in the game, but hey. Yeah.

    I wish i could tell you that it's about teeth, not a dance move, but no, it's the damn dance move.

    Well, this is a good-bye.
    Good-bye guys, hope you survive.

    -Stupido
    Its a real shame. They could have added a good item or a different emote. Just something else. now we have dab and floss...

    Secret Santa 2020

    Comment


    • #3
      I actually like it. Players have been suggesting this for 2 years now, they listened, they added it.
      I'm no Fortnight fan, but it's a cool dance into the game!

      Comment


      • #4
        Hamumu must be crying.
        Discord: Wrix#5799

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Wrix View Post
          Hamumu must be crying.
          He was crying a long time ago

          Secret Santa 2020

          Comment


          • #6
            Why doe
            GrowID: Plussed (Suspended)

            Discord: S+#6976

            Youtube: Plussed

            Comment


            • #7
              I dont feel appreciated in this event

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Wrix View Post
                Hamumu must be crying.

                In that case, I will cry with him.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by AtomMate View Post
                  In that case, I will cry with him.
                  same.




                  ass
                  Quit this game already
                  I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
                  Discord: Ash#4444
                  Pet Rock Server : yeah I removed the invite stop joining the dead server there's no point

                  We require Peace and Tranquility

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Elyrion View Post
                    same.




                    ass
                    I'll be crying with you guys
                    Have some Chocolate to make your day better! 🍫


                    Sometimes..i just wonder..what if..what if memes..were a currency..But then you realize that you're from Europe.

                    Stupidity has no limits

                    Cat memes and Dank memes are the best. Don't @ me

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Ubi... please stop...
                      Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
                      suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Crunchyy View Post
                        Ubi... please stop...
                        Acting like children. I thought you guys are mature about something I wanted the snap in Fornite to be in gt
                        Originally posted by Yasuo
                        *Hasagi*
                        Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
                        *Soryegadon*

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TeachMeHow View Post
                          Acting like children. I thought you guys are mature about something I wanted the snap in Fornite to be in gt
                          not sure why were acting like children but ok
                          Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
                          suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TeachMeHow View Post
                            Acting like children. I thought you guys are mature about something I wanted the snap in Fornite to be in gt
                            Erm..oki..i mean, my username is Stupido..so i guess u got a point lmao..
                            Have some Chocolate to make your day better! 🍫


                            Sometimes..i just wonder..what if..what if memes..were a currency..But then you realize that you're from Europe.

                            Stupidity has no limits

                            Cat memes and Dank memes are the best. Don't @ me

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by CnatZ View Post
                              Why doe
                              Because of the cringe

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X