No announcement yet.

No single paw update satisfied me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This paw was the worst, then only “fan suggestions” were suggestions to fix the game that they messed up on. Everything else literally should of been released 4 years ago like seriously? Black shoes? All you have to do is copy and paste the air robs code and change all the color ids to black.

Comment

I have to admit this year's PAW was boring.
      Instead of introducing cosmetics and features, Ubisoft mainly focues on cosmetics which we already have a whole load of.

Comment

Well they gotta appreciate the players somehow, isn't that what PAW is all about? 😐
        Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
        Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
        IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

Comment

Originally posted by Zynek3 View Post
          Well they gotta appreciate the players somehow, isn't that what PAW is all about? 😐
          They didn’t tho, they just fixed bugs that they should have done a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Growtopia Conspiracies View Post
            They didn’t tho, they just fixed bugs that they should have done a long time ago.
            That's not what I meant
            Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
            Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
            IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

Comment

Originally posted by Zynek3 View Post
              That's not what I meant
              But they did say "stuff suggested by you!".
              I highly doubt anyone suggested so many cosmetic items. Most of what we got were hairs and clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by RichWizard View Post
                I highly doubt anyone suggested so many cosmetic items. Most of what we got were hairs and clothes.
                None of the items were actually what we wanted like they could of put the items and who suggested them as yano rn seems like they just added the cosmetics for the sake of it
                Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
                IGN: Deno855
                TRUE OG
                Level: 71
                Gems: 352k / 1mil
                WLS: Who even cares its the effort
                Instagram: @deno855_gt

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
                  This year's paw was average, not good, not bad either.
                  I really like the QoL changes, most of people really like them as well, some new items are always cool. Why are you complaing? Just because gt didnt add some sort of overpowered sheet like rayman? geez

Also, 300th post.
                  Because only one item that is useful.. and its save vault
                  The other is merely Cosmetic

There wasnt any patch notes, we need to discover them OURSELVES

The balance should not be in the paw.. it should released in normal days

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Pokekid123 View Post
                  To be honest, some players will always say that PAW is lame and stuff. I suggest you instead of complaining, visit the Suggestion Box and suggest what you want and Ubisoft may add it to PAW next year.
                  We all did, and they didn't add the useful (and not op) one
                  Bag for surgery, startopia or crime
                  Anything to do with item inventory
                  And shitton of good suggestion
                  I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
                  Originally posted by Aleksis St
                  Protects the rights of ancestral seed
                  THEY BUFFED IT 2X

Originally posted by Odric
                  That's a really awesome item! Great work!
                  Well then, add that thing!

Originally posted by Oma357
                  Leone Abbacchio your back!!!

Comment

We got balance changes world lock and other
                    some mods like megaphone that’s kills sb wars and totally killed bc
                    some cosmetics ears and samurai gear and black air Robinson’s
                    got tk69 item (can and can not either or consider to be paw item) since came literally during paw
                    Some weather that is reworked of another one
                    a safe vault
                    1 day 5% or 10 idk 200 gtokens to 190 gtokens
                    and other things

from last year 2 items and probably more was game changing and wowzies
                    -antigravity and builder lock

major difference in paw
                    Youtube:Lightvolts
                    IGN:Lightvolts
                    level:84

mods fix giphy pls ^ i sad

and when upload it, no work

[i miss old image gif
                    bring back] I need them

Comment

Originally posted by lightvolts View Post
                      We got balance changes world lock and other
                      some mods like megaphone that’s kills sb wars and totally killed bc
                      some cosmetics ears and samurai gear and black air Robinson’s
                      got tk69 item (can and can not either or consider to be paw item) since came literally during paw
                      Some weather that is reworked of another one
                      1 day 5% or 10 idk 200 gtokens to 190 gtokens
                      and other things
                      Balances should be released normal days
                      They focused too much on mere cosmrtics
                      Weather reworking is a balance that should be in normal days
                      Discount always happen every year at some point
                      I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
                      Originally posted by Aleksis St
                      Protects the rights of ancestral seed
                      THEY BUFFED IT 2X

Originally posted by Odric
                      That's a really awesome item! Great work!
                      Well then, add that thing!

Originally posted by Oma357
                      Leone Abbacchio your back!!!

Comment

Hey, the panda is cute

GrowID: Eydz
                        World: 3SURGS
                        Lvl: 68
                        Achievements: 80/100
                        Proto Achievements: 18/18 (Complete)
                        Focus eyes: 100/100 (Achieved)
                        Golden Pickaxe: 99/200
                        Twitter: @eydz_gt & @eydssss
                        where am i

Comment

Don't forget the raccoon!
                          LetsGo

Comment

Originally posted by RichWizard View Post
                            The cosmetic items like hairs and clothes were suggested.

We based the selection from some posts of GT players on social media (like the Rainbow Scarf and one of the swords we released), PAW suggestions threads from the Suggestion Box (which are a LOT btw) and the official PAW Suggestion Thread we created a few months back. You could go through all those channels I mentioned to see that we took as much suggestions as we could from different players.

Please do understand that not all suggestions could make it to PAW since there are tons and not all suggestions are feasible. We need to consider various things during the selection process and in getting the suggestions approved before development.

Comment

Originally posted by NekoRei View Post

We based the selection from some posts of GT players on social media (like the Rainbow Scarf and one of the swords we released), PAW suggestions threads from the Suggestion Box (which are a LOT btw) and the official PAW Suggestion Thread we created a few months back. You could go through all those channels I mentioned to see that we took as much suggestions as we could from different players.

Please do understand that not all suggestions could make it to PAW since there are tons and not all suggestions are feasible. We need to consider various things during the selection process and in getting the suggestions approved before development.
                              Also as I noticed you guys added some suggestions from the pinned post in the Suggestion Box but much of the most needed features weren't added which disappointed us.
                              Quit this game already
                              I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
                              Discord: Ash#4444
                              Pet Rock Server : yeah I removed the invite stop joining the dead server there's no point

We require Peace and Tranquility

Comment

Originally posted by NekoRei View Post

From a development point of view, everything is possible if you put enough time into it. If the current developers are saying it's impossible then they're:
                                1. Too lazy to spend some time
                                2. Or don't have enough knowledge

I might have missed cosmetic suggestions, sorry about that.

Countless easy but useful suggestions have been filed too. But the developers flagged them as hard to do because they're afraid to spend some time doing this. They should have the courage to challenge new difficulties, not find the nearest exit to avoid challenge.

It's by doing something you couldn't do before that you become stronger.
                                This is a motivation letter to the current developers. Please take my 2 cents that could be life changing to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X