X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autoclickers

Hey,
    I know that singling out is illegal but I have to do this, world -censored-, Owner and his buddy autoclicking for more than hour, owner's friend stopped (idk the name, he was autoclicking aswell, left the world), owner kept autoclicking for hours, 10:05 GT Time, I've already msged supp about issue like this and they told me that they have to see it), dude did 3 SBs to ppls come and msg mods, guess what, 7 mods online, not even single one came, so, will anything happen to them or it's just ok to autoclick few hours and getting 500 reports?
    Last edited by ByteCode; 08-25-2019, 02:58 PM.
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Probably mods scared to leave the world SUPERMODDANCEPARTY because they know they can't go back once they leave. Hahahahaha
    WHAT IS UP!

Comment

Originally posted by BEYSBOLL View Post
      Probably mods scared to leave the world SUPERMODDANCEPARTY because they know they can't go back once they leave. Hahahahaha
      I am pretty sure that mods can enter world even if it's full.
      Rest In Peace, Marley
      My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

They probably didn't notice anything related to that today due to being SUPERMODDANCEPARTY 1-5 as we all know that each world contains 65 players. A lot of people are chatting there so it's easy to miss that kind of things when you just want to have a moment of relaxing and enjoy the party together with other growtopians, but I'm sure that they'll investigate this issue as soon as possible.
        Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
        LEVEL: 73
        WORLD: PUNCHASGT
        YT: Puchy
        Instagram: puchy_gg
        Discord: Puchas#0986

Comment

Let them have fun. You know working everyday to ban people, growtopia support etc. Let them rest and enjoy for a while. They can check logs of our activity no need to worry.

Comment

Will take a look at it, you can message us Guardians as well.

Closing thread.

Comment

Working...
            X