Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sponsoring to youtubers with DLS instead of real money?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sponsoring to youtubers with DLS instead of real money?

    Am i allowed to give Diamond Lock to youtuber (Instead of real money) for making a video for me? If i do that, mods going to ban me? Because normally you have to pay real money to sponsor to any youtuber. But in growtopia, we have Diamond locks. So, as i know there is a rule ' Out of game buying/selling of Growtopia items or worlds is not allowed and may result in a ban'. I'm asking to developers or moderators. Also please do not close the thread, i have to say something...
    Loading...

  • #2
    Like give youtubers a boost when they join the game as a sponsor?
    Quit this game already
    I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
    Discord: Ash#4444
    Pet Rock Server : yeah I removed the invite stop joining the dead server there's no point

    We require Peace and Tranquility

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Elyrion View Post
      Like give youtubers a boost when they join the game as a sponsor?
      I mean Maybe giving a diamond lock to youtuber to make a video about my world. Normally this kind of things work with real money. Is this illegal?
      Loading...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Normelad View Post
        I mean Maybe giving a diamond lock to youtuber to make a video about my world. Normally this kind of things work with real money. Is this illegal?
        It's kinda in the grey area, it's legal but not advisable...
        [ IGN ]: PandoRika
        [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

        Status: DEAD

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Recreate View Post
          It's kinda in the grey area, it's legal but not advisable...
          What? Rules must be precise and clear. i need answer, if someone give dls to youtuber instead of real money, We are going to get banned or no? Waiting answer from moderators or developers.

          Also there is a precise and clear rule about that, just asking: Out of game buying/selling of Growtopia items or worlds is not allowed and may result in a ban
          Loading...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Recreate View Post
            It's kinda in the grey area, it's legal but not advisable...
            I'd say ^
            Quit this game already
            I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
            Discord: Ash#4444
            Pet Rock Server : yeah I removed the invite stop joining the dead server there's no point

            We require Peace and Tranquility

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Normelad View Post
              I mean Maybe giving a diamond lock to youtuber to make a video about my world. Normally this kind of things work with real money. Is this illegal?
              I think no?
              Ign: RimUwU
              Hero of Justice? A world where no one is hurt?” Don’t be absurd. “Humanity” is the name for an animal that cannot find joy in life without sacrifice. ” – Gilgamesh

              Good song
              https://youtu.be/SpsWFfPzSY4

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Normelad View Post
                Am i allowed to give Diamond Lock to youtuber (Instead of real money) for making a video for me? If i do that, mods going to ban me? Because normally you have to pay real money to sponsor to any youtuber. But in growtopia, we have Diamond locks. So, as i know there is a rule ' Out of game buying/selling of Growtopia items or worlds is not allowed and may result in a ban'. I'm asking to developers or moderators. Also please do not close the thread, i have to say something...
                Don't do anything until FBI doesn't come yet
                Originally posted by Yasuo
                *Hasagi*
                Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
                *Soryegadon*

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Rimuoi View Post
                  I think no?
                  Hmm So, if i use in game items(diamond locks) to do something on youtube instead of real money. I'm not gonna get banned? Because seems PetW and Jam7 Didn't got banned.
                  Loading...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Normelad View Post
                    Hmm So, if i use in game items(diamond locks) to do something on youtube instead of real money. I'm not gonna get banned? Because seems PetW and Jam7 Didn't got banned.
                    Im not sure because it just on my opinion
                    Ign: RimUwU
                    Hero of Justice? A world where no one is hurt?” Don’t be absurd. “Humanity” is the name for an animal that cannot find joy in life without sacrifice. ” – Gilgamesh

                    Good song
                    https://youtu.be/SpsWFfPzSY4

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I mean that video made me laugh...
                      Quit this game already
                      I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
                      Discord: Ash#4444
                      Pet Rock Server : yeah I removed the invite stop joining the dead server there's no point

                      We require Peace and Tranquility

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Based on what I've read it's illegal to pay with in game currency for a service provided from outside the game
                        IGN:EerieGt


                        Contact me via Dm on Instagram: EerieGt

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by EerieGt View Post
                          Based on what I've read it's illegal to pay with in game currency for a service provided from outside the game
                          The items are probably for showcasing in videos.
                          GrowID: PokeNotPoke
                          Instagram: @pokenotpoke

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Pokekid123 View Post
                            The items are probably for showcasing in videos.
                            He said he wants to pay for the YouTuber to make him a video .
                            What item showcase are you talking about
                            IGN:EerieGt


                            Contact me via Dm on Instagram: EerieGt

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Normelad View Post
                              Am i allowed to give Diamond Lock to youtuber (Instead of real money) for making a video for me? If i do that, mods going to ban me? Because normally you have to pay real money to sponsor to any youtuber. But in growtopia, we have Diamond locks. So, as i know there is a rule ' Out of game buying/selling of Growtopia items or worlds is not allowed and may result in a ban'. I'm asking to developers or moderators. Also please do not close the thread, i have to say something...
                              It states clearly that trading in game goods are not allowed to be traded for out of game goods, and I assume that also includes services.
                              Hello! I am SamWOW

                              I am dedicated to doing what ever it takes to better the Growtopia community.


                              CONTACT ME!
                              IG: @samwowgt
                              Discord: SamWOW#8217
                              World: SAMWOW!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X