Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The mutant kitchen event was definitely enabled to be monthly again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mutant kitchen event was definitely enabled to be monthly again?

It's nearing the end of the month so i just thought i would check that the mutant kitchen event was set to appear monthly instead of being force activated last month and never being re-enabled to appear monthly.

Can't wait, got all my wls invested to try and get a riding poop.

Originally posted by Crystex View Post
    Can't wait, got all my wls invested to try and get a riding poop.
    I know this is a very old thread, but would you mind explaining how exactly you, "invest?" I am interested in the event but never knew much about it.
    Hello! I am SamWOW

I am dedicated to doing what ever it takes to better the Growtopia community.

CONTACT ME!
    IG: @samwowgt
    Discord: SamWOW#8217
    World: SAMWOW!

Comment

Originally posted by SamWOW View Post
      I know this is a very old thread, but would you mind explaining how exactly you, "invest?" I am interested in the event but never knew much about it.
      Bumping, hoping to get an answer from a staff member.

Also, the riding poop hasnt been found for months and quite a few individuals have been wanting to have one. I am hoping to get lucky, sell it and then use the data from the food i ate to construct drop tables for each food slowly.

Comment

Originally posted by Crystex View Post
        Bumping, hoping to get an answer from a staff member.

Also, the riding poop hasnt been found for months and quite a few individuals have been wanting to have one. I am hoping to get lucky, sell it and then use the data from the food i ate to construct drop tables for each food slowly.
        Yes, Mutant Kitchen will happen this month!

Comment

Working...
        X