This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZStepXD View Post
    If you are sensitive with this subject, just turn on ''Filter inappropriate language''.
    This will be already on when you install gt but people use numbers or shortcuts to swear you know what I mean.. so Ubisoft should update cursed wordslist

Comment

Originally posted by Xrmion View Post
      This will be already on when you install gt but people use numbers or shortcuts to swear you know what I mean.. so Ubisoft should update cursed wordslist
      yeah, but most people wont go that far to actually try and get past that system. thats kinda sad.

but def they should make it so it still censors stuff like swear words with dots in between and censor the new words aswell that have been popularized in the last few years.
      Thinking about you.

Comment

If you are sensitive with this subject, just turn on ''Filter inappropriate language''.
        I am and I did, but besides of my personal feelings I am responsible for what happens in my worlds (as Ubisoft is responsible for what happens in their game). I can't assume that everybody in GT turned that option on.
        This is just ordinary, cultural behavior. We should not use filters to socialize... Especially if those swearing players are simply rude or toxic. IMHO this is unacceptable.
        IGN: PQman
        GT level: 125
        Guild: DIG (GL) - zapraszam do gildii!
        Discord: PerQue#6470

Comment

Originally posted by PerQue View Post
          I am and I did, but besides of my personal feelings I am responsible for what happens in my worlds (as Ubisoft is responsible for what happens in their game). I can't assume that everybody in GT turned that option on.
          This is just ordinary, cultural behavior. We should not use filters to socialize... Especially if those swearing players are simply rude or toxic. IMHO this is unacceptable.
          Sure if they're actually being rude than I'm all for some sort of punishment (just a duct-tape should be fine). But some people are raised up casually using swear words, and people make a much bigger deal about it than it actually is.
          Thinking about you.

Comment

Yep it really went 'downhill' the day Ubisoft took over the game. I feel like you pretty much can't do anything about your punishment even tho you're not guilty. Unless you know the staff team/you're famous..

I got autobanned, had full proof of it being false and didn't get a single respond that helped me in any way after 2 mails.

Good luck mate, you clearly didnt deserve this imo

Comment

Do you guys realise we wouldn't have the ezio set or rayman, including his fist if it wasn't for Ubisoft. It hasn't even been that bad
              LetsGo

Comment

Originally posted by LETS4GO View Post
                Do you guys realise we wouldn't have the ezio set or rayman, including his fist if it wasn't for Ubisoft. It hasn't even been that bad
                I don't think this post is about them adding cool items. I didn't really make any points about that..
                Thinking about you.

Comment

I don't think this post is about them adding cool items. I didn't really make any points about that..
                  Lol did you just call items that ruined the games economy cool? ok lol.

Click image for larger version

Name:	23E672EA-B021-449A-9759-2C03A459F815.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	6589898

Comment

Originally posted by Growtopia Conspiracies View Post
                    Lol did you just call items that ruined the games economy cool? ok lol.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]223647[/ATTACH]
                    cool was like a fortnite funnies word idk
                    Thinking about you.

Comment

FRRRRRRRRRRR???????
                      As shocking as it may be yes
                      IGN:EerieGt

Contact me via Dm on Instagram: EerieGt

Comment

Exactly, you didn't speak about that, your only talking about all the bad things. Your not looking at the big picture, your just focusing on one peace of the puzzle.
                        LetsGo

Comment

Originally posted by LETS4GO View Post
                          Exactly, you didn't speak about that, your only talking about all the bad things. Your not looking at the big picture, your just focusing on one peace of the puzzle.
                          That doesn't make sense.. This post is about how Ubisoft could potentially kill the game, I don't think talking about some items they added is gonna do much.
                          Thinking about you.

Comment

There was already a statement regarding this issue.

Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
                            We would like to provide you with some insight and address the recent account terminations of the aforementioned players once and for all.

Unfortunately, they infringed on our rules multiple times in the past, going so far as in breaking The Growtopian Code with a recent exploit in the game, in which we were able to get enough proof of their malicious intent based on our investigation, leaving us no choice but removing them from the game permanently. After a thorough investigation, we are sorry to say, that we don't think there is much room for redemption going forward.

Removing well-known players from the game is nothing we do lightly, but we would like to ask for your understanding that we want to keep the community a friendly place without deliberately created controversy. We hope that this clarifies the steps we had to take to ensure a pleasant game experience for everyone.
                            If you have any further questions, feel free to email support.

Closing thread.
                            Do you need any assistance from us whether in-game or not?
                            Contact Growtopia Support: GT SUPPORT
                            Follow me on Instagram: @Nostos_gt
                            PUNCH, BUILD, GROW

Comment

Working...
                            X