Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Focus on punishing HUGE scammers OVER Minor Rule Breakers

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by FyreX View Post
    problem is not everyone abides by this rule. It's like if the government let serial killers out and said "just fend yourself and dont trust anyone and you won't die"
    Well, if you truly don’t trust anyone, you would never ever end up getting scammed. Your items wouldn’t just suddenly disappear from your inventory and go to another player’s inventory.
    Confidence is the key. If you do not believe in yourself, NOBODY will.

    Comment


    • #17
      player : *uses highly illegal and nation-wide threat equipments to bypass top-grade military cyber-security to manipulate core server in real-time*

      ubisoft :

      player : *places ice*

      ubisoft :


      Click image for larger version

Name:	now this is an avengers level threat.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	310.4 KB
ID:	6589925
      I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
      Plural
      IGN : SimpForJesus

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Astigmatisme View Post
        player : *uses highly illegal and nation-wide threat equipments to bypass top-grade military cyber-security to manipulate core server in real-time*
        TOP GRADE MILITARY CYBER SECURITY

        Nice job brainlet
        IGN: PoseidionYT

        The worst kind of people are those who put Moderators saying their names in their signature. How pretentious.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Astigmatisme View Post
          player : *uses highly illegal and nation-wide threat equipments to bypass top-grade military cyber-security to manipulate core server in real-time*

          ubisoft :

          player : *places ice*

          ubisoft :


          [ATTACH=CONFIG]223696[/ATTACH]
          well let me finish the sentence for you

          Player : *place ice and make an entire world filled with alts to afk slide and collect items that spawn, basically abusing*
          IGN : Liquify

          support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Xrmion View Post
            Before 1 week I saw a new scam method, So I risked my devil's wings just to record it and know how it will work and report to support. After 2-3 days they said: Be sure to type /mods and /msg to get hold of a moderator and /report to directly notify our team that someone is breaking the rules.

            and they said: we normally investigate the occurrence and need to catch the person in action.

            what the hell is the video not enough? all proofs what I got is not enough? can't just see the trade logs or at least the name and spy on him? HE IS STILL SCAMMING AROUND UNTIL NOW. no need to tell his name

            note: I didn't ask for my devils back I just wanted him to get punished.
            Are you new to growtopia? Video/photo proof wouldn’t be accepted as evidence because editing is highly advanced these days. The scammer has to be caught in action just like every other rule breakers out there. Yes, they can investigate but it’s tough. Do you really think checking logs of a person is easy? It literally records your every move so the list is gonna be long.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #21
              Bump.

              I am referring to HUGE scams. Scams where the well known player community all knows about it.
              Some cases should be investigated INDIVIDUALLY.

              Scamming over 100s of Dls should not happen at any cost.

              IGN: 1SLA
              Still I am hated, Still I am hunted

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by isla247 View Post
                Bump.

                I am referring to HUGE scams. Scams where the well known player community all knows about it.
                Some cases should be investigated INDIVIDUALLY.

                Scamming over 100s of Dls should not happen at any cost.
                Does this involve using duped items for their own legendary titles? I know of one person who does that
                Suggestions:

                Maximum Purchase personal setting

                Suggestion box with many items

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Corrects View Post
                  Does this involve using duped items for their own legendary titles? I know of one person who does that
                  Hmm...Who could It be...
                  Rest In Peace, Marley
                  My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by isla247 View Post
                    Bump.

                    I am referring to HUGE scams. Scams where the well known player community all knows about it.
                    Some cases should be investigated INDIVIDUALLY.

                    Scamming over 100s of Dls should not happen at any cost.
                    Nope. This way famous players can abuse their powers by sabotaging someone they don’t like. News can be twisted to make either side innocent. Ubisoft shouldn’t waste their time investigating a scammer because of someone’s mistake.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by RaySia View Post
                      Nope. This way famous players can abuse their powers by sabotaging someone they don’t like. News can be twisted to make either side innocent. Ubisoft shouldn’t waste their time investigating a scammer because of someone’s mistake.
                      The entire government shouldn't crack down on loose serial killers because a few people decided to walk at night
                      I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
                      Plural
                      IGN : SimpForJesus

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Astigmatisme View Post
                        The entire government shouldn't crack down on loose serial killers because a few people decided to walk at night
                        Why are you comparing both VERY different scenarios? Next time use some sense when explaining things metaphorically.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Me new

                          Originally posted by RaySia View Post
                          Are you new to growtopia? Video/photo proof wouldn’t be accepted as evidence because editing is highly advanced these days. The scammer has to be caught in action just like every other rule breakers out there. Yes, they can investigate but it’s tough. Do you really think checking logs of a person is easy? It literally records your every move so the list is gonna be long.
                          Well, yes I am kinda new to growtopia since I started to play it before 1.5 years and its first scam that I recorded or let's say its first time I report a scam but Its just disappointing

                          Oh, and that account is just LVL 20 and used only for scamming so I guess they can check it a bit easier?.

                          I don't care about that item or that scammer anymore its been 2 weeks or more and it's just 1dl it's ok I am used to it... got scammed 120dls worth of items before cuz me dumb xD
                          Avatar by Electrolava9

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by RaySia View Post
                            Nope. This way famous players can abuse their powers by sabotaging someone they don’t like. News can be twisted to make either side innocent. Ubisoft shouldn’t waste their time investigating a scammer because of someone’s mistake.
                            I agreed with this statement.
                            Owner of XIN Store
                            Cheap RSP seed at XIN
                            Selling RSP pack for 1k/360
                            DM my IG @xindrome_gt

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X