No announcement yet.

Giant Eye Head & Beast of A Thousand Eyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t come back, they were gone for a reason, because people found them too disgusting, especially when you look at the new mutant kitchen items in comparison.

I wouldn’t be asking for gross out items back, even if I’m a avid collector of them. Instead, what I’m wondering is what ever happened to the lucky rabbits foot? It’s such a old item that just vanished forever.
    hello

Grossout event items are underrated, eyes on stalks are a masterpiece.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNightmxre View Post
      I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t come back, they were gone for a reason, because people found them too disgusting, especially when you look at the new mutant kitchen items in comparison.

I wouldn’t be asking for gross out items back, even if I’m a avid collector of them. Instead, what I’m wondering is what ever happened to the lucky rabbits foot? It’s such a old item that just vanished forever.
      Why would you want that item? It's not aesthetically pleasing. You can also get Lucky through Clover?
      Interesting threads I've made:
      BFGSITE: Free Daily BFG

Comment

Not all of the items were that disgusting, IMO.

And iirc Lucky Rabbit's foot was removed as it was introduced alongside the Vegas Pack which costed quite expensive that time. The foot had effects of a clover which made i Super OP back then , and then was removed and replaced with the Pink car. (Correct me if im wrong)
        Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

That item was removed for balancing purposes.

I personally am a huge fan of the Giant Eye Head, really hope it gets brought back. Here’s a cool gif I once made of it: https://imgur.com/a/77FWiEU

Comment

Originally posted by Starkos View Post
            We absolutely take feedback seriously, and while development is involved and even seemingly "small" features can take a great deal of effort, in this case it's not hard to point to multiple items on the very list you linked that we've implemented.
            Originally posted by JamSandwich View Post
            Woah, hold on there... you're saying we don't look at feedback threads, I think you need to pay attention to the link you shared and see the things that have been implemented
            Oops, my bad. I haven't been very active in the game in the past few months, so all of these pretty much went over my head. Thanks for clearing that up, and sorry about the misinformation.
            My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
            I love her so so much eee
            how do I add back my sigpic
            IGN: Dynnie
            Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

We have - we're still discussing it, though, so no decisions to share yet!
              They should be returned. There are various items that we can compare to the one's that were removed and make it seem illogical to remove only the gross-out ones, and why didn't you guys replace some of the items with the actual replacement? (Anyone who had a Giant Eye Head would instantly have it removed and be replaced with snake hair) same for the other items... Yet, they still lurk around and it doesn't make any sense, you just made them unobtainable not removed from the game.
              I live inside my own world of make-believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Another Growtopian View Post
                Are they returning? They look dope af. It may be controversial to some players, but I think a huge portion of the playerbase loves these anyway (just an assumption). Oh and while we're at it, it seems like Ubisoft likes to handle out polls/surveys, but I haven't received any? To whom do they send these "surveys"?
                Hopefully they dont return cause then many people will lose about 20 dls+

Comment

We absolutely take feedback seriously, and while development is involved and even seemingly "small" features can take a great deal of effort, in this case it's not hard to point to multiple items on the very list you linked that we've implemented.

We also do polls - they show up in the Gazette when we hold them, and they show up for everyone. Even if we could limit them to a subset of the playerbase, we wouldn't want to, as more data helps to make decisions clearer. As for their impact, we don't hold polls just because we feel like it; the implementation of Mutant Kitchen was a direct result of a recent poll.

We care about this game and its community, both of which we're constantly trying to enhance on a monthly basis. We can point to things like our game guardians and support initiatives to our monthly updates as evidence of this. Are there more things that could be done? Absolutely. Have all - or even most - of the community's suggestions been used? No. Do either of those points completely erase our continuing efforts? I'd argue strongly they don't, but if you still disagree, that's okay, too - we still want to know, because any and all feedback really does help make this a better game.

Here's to Growtopia - there's nothing else like it!
                  so there is no chance of giant eye coming back?

Comment

We have - we're still discussing it, though, so no decisions to share yet!
                    Hello! Asking after 1 year!!
                    Any news to items release again?

Comment

Originally posted by ForumChatter View Post

Hello! Asking after 1 year!!
                      Any news to items release again?
                      I keep saying this on every post mentioning these now, its about time they give a definite yes or no on this.
                      They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Comment

Working...
                      X