How do I get Vicious Malady?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get Vicious Malady?

How do I get a patient with Vicious Maladies exactly? I understand that using a Vile Vial on a player will give them the corresponding malady, but how to I get the “Vicious” ones? I was gonna try using a vial on a player that already has a malady and seeing if it turns into a vicious one, but I figured it would be a waste of time and wls and it would be better if I ask it here. Someone please help!

Originally posted by SneakyBooger View Post
    How do I get a patient with Vicious Maladies exactly? I understand that using a Vile Vial on a player will give them the corresponding malady, but how to I get the “Vicious” ones? I was gonna try using a vial on a player that already has a malady and seeing if it turns into a vicious one, but I figured it would be a waste of time and wls and it would be better if I ask it here. Someone please help!
    Keep using vials on players who do not have malady on after all its an RNG chance to get a vicious one I tried 10 vials and I got 1 vicious malady from it plus you can't use a vial if the player already has malady

Comment

Theres also a little chance that the malady randomly goes on some people. But hard to find those ppl that have it.
      IGN: AresGTR

Level: 45

Level goal: 50

Comment

vials have approximately a 1/10 chance in giving a vicious malady. also if you want chaos infection vial i sell 1/15 in IBUYGOLDS.
        Ariana/Zya

Comment

Vicious pops in in surg day rarely.

Comment

Working...
          X