About Violators , need answer from Moderator or Developer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Violators , need answer from Moderator or Developer

When player tells himself in game "He has Bought DiamondLocks" . This cases been finnish players With Real money.
    As Reports have been done players havent Got banned i have screenshots / videos and Several players who can confirm that they have done.
    I wonder do they get banned or just left away.
    Same i wonder from Autoclickers / macro users what i have been reported , seems they are continuing still.
    Who confirms that Violators are banned ?

Usually, takes some time to get such players banned as they receive tons of reports of players violating in-game rules. Also, there has to be an investigation made especially for those who buy and sell diamond locks for real cash. It's only a matter of time when they will be punished for that kind of actions. Just a little patience...
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 73
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchy
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Puchas#0986

Comment

just adding to what Punchas said, Images and screenshots tho can not be accepted as they can be sometimes false like everything else.
      IGN: SydeEvil
      Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Comment

Originally posted by Talek View Post
        Same i wonder from Autoclickers / macro users what i have been reported , seems they are continuing still.
        They pretty much need to see them auto farming. Try to contact a mod, if there's any online. It usually works.

Comment

Wrench them and use the report feature in-game.

If you wish to report a player for inappropriate behaviours, you may use the appropriate description as listed below:

The reasons could include:
          Inappropriate name;
          Bullying / swearing;
          Spamming;
          Hacking;
          Advertising phishing websites or fake mod application;
          Other T&C violations.

The staffs will than investigate on the issue, and it's probably a matter of time before that rule breaker gets banned.
          GrowID: PokeNotPoke
          Instagram: @pokenotpoke

Comment

Originally posted by Talek View Post
            When player tells himself in game "He has Bought DiamondLocks" . This cases been finnish players With Real money.
            As Reports have been done players havent Got banned i have screenshots / videos and Several players who can confirm that they have done.
            I wonder do they get banned or just left away.
            Its like being a police but you dont have a brain and you dont have the great tools : mods.
            -----
            ..Console..
            Level : highest of all !
            switch/xbox
            (Comunity isnt toxic)
            -----
            Follow my insta @li0ne_gt
            If you think being a mod is nice, then acting like a kid is the description.

#BOYCOTGROWTOPIA

Comment

Hi, moderators won’t accept photo/video proof as they can be edited/forged. What you can do is wrench the player and click on “Report player”. This will notify the higher-ups and they will keep an eye on the player’s logs and behaviour. Cheers!
              Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
              Discord: Winwood#3315
              IG: Winwoodgt
              IGN: Winwood

Comment

Working...
              X