X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if they add 2.0 and 3.0 atst

Comment

Originally posted by Spyroboy View Post
      We’ve only had 1 stuff update, which came after Role Up! It came out October last year.

We never got Stuff 2 (2.0) so why is it called 3.0?

The only reasons I can think of is if they said PAW was stuff or that stuff 3.0 is going to be version 3.0
      It shouldn't be, heh - it actually has a different name! That was just a working title for it because it's similar - but not exactly like - the original Stuff update and 3.0 sounded cooler than 2.0 (look, we have fun with our planning), and it got slipped into the patch notes accidentally. The true name of the update is...

Time-Tossed!

Comment

Originally posted by Starkos View Post
        It shouldn't be, heh - it actually has a different name! That was just a working title for it because it's similar - but not exactly like - the original Stuff update and 3.0 sounded cooler than 2.0 (look, we have fun with our planning), and it got slipped into the patch notes accidentally. The true name of the update is...

Time-Tossed!

Ooh Time-travel based items hopefully there’s Doctor. Who reference it will be soo cool haha anyways expecting different Eras related items like ancient Egypt like Anubis cant wait!!

Comment

Time-Tossed!
          Excited to see the teaser!

Comment

I just hope it's not Startopia...

Anyways,Doctor Who references are probably in the mix there because of Gallifreyo...

A NEET but has a stable job at a cafe

Would try to help whenever possible,except for trying to be social,of course.

Comment

Time-Tossed!
              Time-Tossed huh? Well Tossed means thrown around so i guess we'll be throwing around time.

and from what you said i can only guess that older features will be getting new items related to several time periods

Comment

Time-Tossed!

Roots. Roots. ROOTS!
                IGN: LostKings
                Level: 125
                Achievements: 140/161
                Legendary Items: 3

Comment

Time-Tossed!
                  GROWPASS! I still have hope.
                  > https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...W-GOAL-SYSTEM)
                  Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

Working...
                  X