Any hints for Anubis set?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any hints for Anubis set?

Most items are pretty much figured out, exception is really parts from the Anubis set & the weapons. So far, people have discovered that Anubis Mail is from surgery & Anubis Greaves are from startopia missions.

Assuming the spirit is from solving the riddle we're presented with, that leaves us with 3 Anubis items. I believe those are Anubis mask, Anubis boots and a neck item? I don't think we're given much hints on how to obtain them, the riddles in Secret of Growtopia seem to be used for something else, probably to obtain the spirit of Anubis or whatever.
    IGN: Demondoom
    Level: 71
    #FishTrainingJustice
    sigpic

Originally posted by DemondoomGT View Post
    Most items are pretty much figured out, exception is really parts from the Anubis set & the weapons. So far, people have discovered that Anubis Mail is from surgery & Anubis Greaves are from startopia missions.

Assuming the spirit is from solving the riddle we're presented with, that leaves us with 3 Anubis items. I believe those are Anubis mask, Anubis boots and a neck item? I don't think we're given much hints on how to obtain them, the riddles in Secret of Growtopia seem to be used for something else, probably to obtain the spirit of Anubis or whatever.
    There's 1 riddle in specific that will grant the Spirit of Anubis, but since that's not a real item, I guess we would get the SunBlade.

There's another Riddle, which I don't really know which item you get with it, because it seems that every item is obtainable through Growtopia "Systems"

And Finally there's one more riddle , which I think it connects directly to the first riddle, but you need every piece to obtain it. I'm not sure, though.

Then another Hypothesis is that you get the Sunblade from a different riddle and once you get all the Anubis Items, you're able to complete the second riddle to obtain the Spirit.
    IGN: LegenPrism
    Level: 59/125

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoPath-
      Idk if there are necklance item but there are a blade for it and mask and ring
      That's the Ring of Darkness, I don't think it's needed for the set

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Comment

Originally posted by LegenSceptil View Post
        That's the Ring of Darkness, I don't think it's needed for the set
        How do you know the name haxor and it also matchs the set.

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoPath- View Post
          How do you know the name haxor and it also matchs the set.
          Sadly the items were leaked in youtube, not the ring though.
          I just found it in the Wiki

Comment

Originally posted by LegenSceptil View Post
            Sadly the items were leaked in youtube, not the ring though.
            I just found it in the Wiki
            Ok u no hax u pro me nob

Comment

Anubis Set Hints?

So far we know the Anubis Set has the following items:

- Spirit of Anubis
              - Anubis Mask
              - Anubis Seal
              - Anubis Mail
              - Anubis Greaves
              - Anubis Boots
              - Sun Blade

There are 2 Riddles aswell:

- Acolyte, enter the gateway to the nether while the sun rests full atop the great wonder and the spirit will be appeased.

- Know your heart! Three parts it contains. The first close to home. The second is encased in lore. The third is broken to the bone.

Discoveries

Riddles

Item Descriptions

Any Hint or Clue would be Appreciated!

Thank you for reading!
              Last edited by LegenSceptil; 09-06-2019, 11:28 AM.

Comment

If it was a common item from Growtopia "Systems" someone would've got them already...

You need to wear a certain item or make something else for sure, but where to start from?

Comment

Maybe broken to the bone may have to do something with fossils? It kinda fits the time tossed theme so meh just a theory
                  Im the worst player in Kancolle.

Comment

I don’t think we need any hints on how to get the items but just on what the riddles are for so we know the context of them. It’s only been 1 day, if they are rarer drops, they wouldn’t be found so quickly.
                    37 World of the Days won.
                    4 World Building Competitions placed in.

Comment

What about crime? Might one be hidden in crine?
                      Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
                      suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

Originally posted by Crunchyy View Post
                        What about crime? Might one be hidden in crine?
                        I'm on the case. And can you explain the crime?
                        Originally posted by Yasuo
                        *Hasagi*
                        Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
                        *Soryegadon*

Comment

Y'all, why is the anubis mail so hard to get though? I've done 300 surgeries and nothing. Meanwhile Anubis Greaves are dead cheap(literally 1Wl each) and its from startopia voyages
                          Maybe can there be like some balancing?

Comment

Originally posted by Olaf1234_gt View Post
                            Y'all, why is the anubis mail so hard to get though? I've done 300 surgeries and nothing. Meanwhile Anubis Greaves are dead cheap(literally 1Wl each) and its from startopia voyages
                            Maybe can there be like some balancing?
                            If it was that easy, many people would have obtained it already... I've just seen 2 In game, so it might take further investigation... As I said, you may need to wear a specific item.

I'm just so lost... There's even a riddle I don't know to tackle, the Heart one.

But Nevermind, I'll figure it out

Comment

Anubis Seal

Bought an Anubis Seal for a price which i'm not gonna reveal. The owner of the seal didnt tell me the recipe other than a 1 word hint: spike(dunno)
                              Here's the info:
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (13).png
Views:	1
Size:	208.6 KB
ID:	6590178
                              Taking capital letters except the front of the sentence(somehow the last sentence f in from aint capital), I've got ATHERO

Time for some brainstorming yes

Comment

Working...
                              X