Any hints for Anubis set?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lucky Jothealpha View Post
    why didn't anyone ask locke for the description of the spirit?

- - - Updated - - -

For the mask, I think the only few systems left are fossils, cooking? and mysterious chem recipe?
    Idk about the other systems

- - - Updated - - -

cooking as if like a prize when u eat a certain food like grossed out
    We did ask him...

Drawn back from the endless deserts of the afterlife, the power of Anubis flows through you! By combining his relics, you have summoned his spirit from across the gulf of time, and in thanks for freeing him from the embrace of the void, he has agreed to lend you a portion of his might to you in your adventure!
    IGN: LegenPrism
    Level: 59/125

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Comment

• So,we basically skipped a part of the mystery and found the Feather of Justice.

All we have to do is probably go get the full set and go to the world "DUAT" or something.

A NEET but has a stable job at a cafe

Would try to help whenever possible,except for trying to be social,of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maroczy View Post
        So,we basically skipped a part of the mystery and found the Feather of Justice.

All we have to do is probably go get the full set and go to the world "DUAT" or something.
        We skipped the Anagram, but not the Know your heart Riddle...

We still need to know how to get the 3 letters, or at least 2 of them...

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Comment

• 3 letters?
          Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
          I break chands every day how about u?

Comment

• Yes: "Know your Heart. Three parts it contains..."

Comment

• Wait three items?
              Just a thought, maybe you have to combine three things in a chemical combiner?

Also the "breaking to the bone" might be something about breaking stuff like skeletons?

Dunno
              Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
              suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

• Originally posted by Crunchyy View Post
                Wait three items?
                Just a thought, maybe you have to combine three things in a chemical combiner?

Also the "breaking to the bone" might be something about breaking stuff like skeletons?

Dunno
                Not three items, but 3 letters

Comment

• Originally posted by LegenSceptil View Post
                  Not three items, but 3 letters
                  Yep, and we believe that the 3 letters is part of the door ID for either hellgate or a sungate(this is inferred from the acolyte riddle)

For the illuminati block we needed to go to a world starting with y____ place a crystal gate down and door id was Kilima: okavango

For the acolyte riddle, I'm assuming we need enter a desert blast world, hellgate/sungate with door ID: DUAT:___ where the ___ is the 3 letter from the know your heart riddle. Enter the hellgate/sungate with the full anubis set equipped at gt noon time(not 00:00) and you MIGHT be able to get the spirit

*This is a theory, we MAY NOT be accurate*

Comment

• We could bruteforce it. Only if we had the full set...

A NEET but has a stable job at a cafe

Would try to help whenever possible,except for trying to be social,of course.

Comment

• Everyone's got a different combination and you're only able to do it at 12:00 gt time soooooo... Might take days xD

Comment

• Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see who can find the solution.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePsyborg View Post
                          Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see who can find the solution.
                          oof...

Thank you anyways! xD

We will always keep trying although a little clue would help!

But that cheering was what we needed indeed!

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePsyborg View Post
                            Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see who can find the solution.
                            We really need a little hint about that encased in lore thingy

We tried anything we can think of, yet nothing
                            Last edited by NotSoOldJake; 09-09-2019, 02:45 PM. Reason: Rip my grammar

Let me properly introduce myself,
                            Hello, My name is NotSoOldJake!
                            and I'm not even old...

*cough* 17 years old *cough*

IGN: jakefarming

Comment

• We need serious help here... Anyone can tell anything they know, and little by little we can get to the end of this, long but entertaining riddle..

Any clues are welcome!

Comment

• I'd love to get involved in this riddle-action. Can someone do a summary post that talks about every detail we have discovered so far, and what we need to focus on? Thanks! It would be helpful for me, as well other people looking to get in on it.
                                Hello! I am SamWOW

I am dedicated to doing what ever it takes to better the Growtopia community.

CONTACT ME!
                                IG: @samwowgt
                                Discord: SamWOW#8217
                                World: SAMWOW!

Comment

Working...
                                X