Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lucky Jothealpha View Post
    yes and it took weeks to solve this kind of
    It came out on Sep 5th, so literally 1 Week 1 Day...

Simply awesome. I really enjoyed the path. Thank you all who helped us with this trip through the ancient egypt!
    IGN: LegenPrism
    Level: 59/125

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Comment

• now we wait till the pieces fall into place

The first letter for our own id is easy to get
      the second spent a wl to buy or get the heart card and read description (unless for everyone is still the letter i)
      third is harder as we need get broken heart malady and get cured and get a letter ( unless for everyone is also letter t)
      Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
      I break chands every day how about u?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucky Jothealpha View Post
        now we wait till the pieces fall into place

The first letter for our own id is easy to get
        the second spent a wl to buy or get the heart card and read description (unless for everyone is still the letter i)
        third is harder as we need get broken heart malady and get cured and get a letter ( unless for everyone is also letter t)
        The letters are all unique to each person, the third letter is by far the hardest to get.
        GrowID: Oldsock/JudahBowe
        Instagram: @sockia
        Discord: Oldsock#0653

Comment

• It's a rare drop from crimewave
          Wonder where you got that assumption/rumor from
          A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
          Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
          IGN: TK69
          Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

Comment

• Originally posted by Nenkaai View Post
            Wonder where you got that assumption/rumor from
            Saw u in Buyanubis with the mask, u saying u done tons of crime waves and the owner also put there that it's a rare drop from crime wave since the owner trusted what u said so :/

Edit: My bad, I didn't catch the full story so apparently u bought the mask for 50 dls from a guy who claimed it came from a rare drop from crime wave

- - - Updated - - -

the picture here?

- - - Updated - - -

can't freaking send the pic

- - - Updated - - -

finally

So it's not confirmed yet but at least someone has the mask

- - - Updated - - -

I went to world WNGS, looks like that owner is selling about 120 henchman. Maybe he did get it from crime wave as no one would have that many henchmen and I doubt he buys them so maybe it's from crime wave

We need to see if anyone else got the mask
            Attached Files
            Yeeeeeet )))))))))))

Comment

• Just 40 Minutes until we see the Very First Spirit of Anubis! Aren't you hyped?
              There might be a Boss hidden within the DUAT.
              Or a parkour...
              TK69's going to do a great job, I'm sure!

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
                The letters are all unique to each person, the third letter is by far the hardest to get.
                You do not actually need the last one. You can just try all the letters until you get the right one.

░▒▓███████▓▒░
                ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
                ░▒▓███████▓▒░
                ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
                https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
                  You do not actually need the last one. You can just try all the letters until you get the right one.
                  You only have 1 minute to do it, then you would have to wait till next day.
                  "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

Comment

• Originally posted by ooopsi View Post
                    You only have 1 minute to do it, then you would have to wait till next day.
                    You still wouldn't need the last letter though

░▒▓███████▓▒░
                    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
                    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
                    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
                    https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

• Originally posted by LegenSceptil View Post
                      Just 40 Minutes until we see the Very First Spirit of Anubis! Aren't you hyped?
                      There might be a Boss hidden within the DUAT.
                      Or a parkour...
                      TK69's going to do a great job, I'm sure!
                      hey he doesn't work alone ):
                      37 World of the Days won.
                      4 World Building Competitions placed in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Techy View Post
                        Well.. give this man some credit.
                        tu me manques.
                        IGN : Lovecraftian
                        My Insta : ecrii_
                        Originally posted by Her
                        i want to break up..

Comment

• I think there is some possibilities that will happen if we try to get the Spirit of Anubis.

1. When we go in to hellgate, we get the Spirit but it will consume all the anubis set. Similiar like blingin' set.
                          2. Spirit of Anubis is untradeable, same like angel of mercy wings, we can obtain it just once in our life.
                          3. After we get the Spirit, the three letter we need will change into another letter. So we must find the letter again. (Low chance to happen)
                          4. After we get the Spirit, the hellgate will disappear / explode, similiar like illuminati block (Low chance to happen)
                          5. After we go in to hellgate, there is challenge (parkour / enemy that we must fight / or anything else)
                          6. ???
                          WRYYYYYYYYYYY....

Comment

• Originally posted by Techy View Post
                            I Know you work with him, but since he had the set, I guess he's the only one who can access the DUAT and obtain the Spirit!
                            Never meant to put you behind him, you two always make a great job when finding recipes.

Comment

• So we wait for tk69
                              Yeeeeeet )))))))))))

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Growtopia 14_09_2019 16_28_58.png
Views:	2
Size:	184.1 KB
ID:	6590395 I met this dude ( the one using nightking's cape ) in buyanubis a minute ago. He got anubis mask this morning for using approximately 20 Wls ( but he said it has the same percentage with getting bob in surgery so he's extremely lucky today ) on CRIME FIGHTING and sold for 53 Dls to someone that i can't tell you guys who. So, apparently there's 2 anubis mask exist in this game for now. The only reason i can confirm that he wasn't lying at that time is he's being rounded with so many people asking him the question about how he got the mask.
                                JUST A REGULAR GUY OUT HERE .. NOTHING INTERESTING IN ME

Comment

Working...
                                X