Any hints for Anubis set?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThePsyborg View Post
    This is a bug and will be fixed soon. Any account with this bug will be given a valid letter as soon as the fix is live.
    Well.... Okay then
    WRYYYYYYYYYYY....

Comment

• You guys are genius
      Goals :
      • Focused Eyes (25/100)
      • Win 2 World Of The Day (1/2)
      • Zeus ( Still So Far Away)
      • Own All Ring ( 5/10 )

Comment

• Originally posted by Corrects View Post
        He used about 20wls, and he knows the odds of getting it?! He must be a magician
        huzzahhh~ majic oof growtopians.

seeing y'all crack this is mind-bending

Comment

• Originally posted by Techy View Post
          We tried every letter of DUAT:_ _ _ on a Sungate. _ _ _: DUAT will be much more time-consuming, so we can only get so much done per try at 12:00 (since you only have 1 minute akin to the Cryptic Scrolls).
          Getting warmer but still missing something.
          Maybe go back to the riddle and take a closer look.

Comment

• "Acolyte, enter the gateway to the nether while the sun rests full atop the great wonder and the spirit will be appeased."

"The portal to [Feather of Justice] lies buried in the desert somewhere." "You must use your heart to guide you through the gate to DUAT."
            Maybe gate/gateway/portal/sun gate should link to your heart letters directly(XXX); or XXXUAT; or just :XXX; or DUAT:XXX. With a lesser chance it can be HELL,NETHER,GROWGANOTH,MAW...
            Also here's a chance what it should be placed inside pyramid (if you dive deep into mythology).
            If someone have all letters and time can try wear cultist set (just a theory what it can work) and do that stuff in 12:00 GT time in desert world. But please don't do expensive things
            I'm sorry alot of variants, but, who knows, maybe this will push you to something true.

Comment

• Originally posted by vnz View Post
              "Acolyte, enter the gateway to the nether while the sun rests full atop the great wonder and the spirit will be appeased."

"The portal to [Feather of Justice] lies buried in the desert somewhere." "You must use your heart to guide you through the gate to DUAT."
              Maybe gate/gateway/portal/sun gate should link to your heart letters directly(XXX); or XXXUAT; or just :XXX; or DUAT:XXX. With a lesser chance it can be HELL,NETHER,GROWGANOTH,MAW...
              Also here's a chance what it should be placed inside pyramid (if you dive deep into mythology).
              If someone have all letters and time can try wear cultist set (just a theory what it can work) and do that stuff in 12:00 GT time in desert world. But please don't do expensive things
              I'm sorry alot of variants, but, who knows, maybe this will push you to something true.

Is there such thing as a nether gate? And Did anyone use gateway of adventure yet?
              Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
              I break chands every day how about u?

Comment

• one of the only things I don't get is why use the word acolyte?

I search that word up and the word has almost no connections to Egypt gods or Egypt history. Mostly Christian stuff is related to acolyte like lighting up candles?

Acolyte may not be a name but more of a someone's role
                Yeeeeeet )))))))))))

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucky Jothealpha View Post
                  Is there such thing as a nether gate? And Did anyone use gateway of adventure yet?
                  Inferno Gate does exist...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lucky Jothealpha View Post
                  one of the only things I don't get is why use the word acolyte?

I search that word up and the word has almost no connections to Egypt gods or Egypt history. Mostly Christian stuff is related to acolyte like lighting up candles?

Acolyte may not be a name but more of a someone's role
                  Acolyte here is referring to the Anubis Prayer, who wants to be as godly as he is, by wearing his clothes.
                  That means you must wear the full Anubis set when entering DUAT.
                  IGN: LegenPrism
                  Level: 59/125

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Comment

• Originally posted by LegenSceptil View Post
                    Acolyte here is referring to the Anubis Prayer, who wants to be as godly as he is, by wearing his clothes.
                    That means you must wear the full Anubis set when entering DUAT.
                    oh I see

What if it's not Duat? what if it's just naming that particular door that way

Like DUAT as description
                    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))

Comment

• Still no broken heart after 30 maladies (45hrs of trying with tome)
                      Half of them are torn punching muscles

Sun blade acquired

Tried hellgate, A-V
                      Last edited by Nenkaai; 09-16-2019, 04:04 PM.
                      A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
                      Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
                      IGN: TK69
                      Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

Comment

• "Acolyte, enter the gateway to the nether while the sun rests full atop the great wonder and the spirit will be appeased."

I translate this as: enter the gateway below the surface (nether).

Perhaps try placing a sun gate on top of a sand block with a cave background behind the gate.
                        Last edited by alextclam; 09-16-2019, 08:01 PM.
                        IGN: ChiggaLam
                        Level: 120 | Dragon / Wings / Bot
                        Sponsored Item: SLaminator's Boomerang (Sponsored by JIRISTAR, ChiggaLam & SLaminator)

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePsyborg View Post
                          Getting warmer but still missing something.
                          Maybe go back to the riddle and take a closer look.

When ****ysing the riddles thoroughly...
                          Originally posted by Locke
                          That old thing! Rumor has it, the portal to it lies buried in the desert somewhere. Not sure what good it will do you tho... You must use your heart to guide you through the gate to DUAT.
                          Pretty grim if you ask me.
                          "... the portal to it lies buried in the desert somewhere." > Sungate is a portal and is acquired through Desert Blasts (buried doesn't necessarily mean buried beneath the desert, can mean it was just hidden in the deserts)
                          "... use your heart to guide you..." > letters from "Know your heart!" riddle would make sense as ID (DUAT:_ _ _)
                          "... through the gate to DUAT." > destination: DUAT (capitalisation indicates world name)

Originally posted by Secret of Growtopia
                          Acolyte, enter the gateway to the nether while the sun rests full atop the great wonder and the spirit will be appeased.
                          "Acolyte, ..." > means 'follower'; wear entire Anubis set (Mask, Seal, Mail, Greaves, Boots and possibly Sun Blade)
                          "... enter the gateway to the nether..." > enter a portal with a destination of hell relation ('duat' is Egyptian hell)
                          "... while the sun rests full atop..." > afternoon (midday; the sun is at its peak)
                          "... the great wonder..." > pyramid is the most definite candidate (considered one of the seven(/eight) wonders and pyramids are 'great' in size) and is applicable to the theme

The only subjective things I can think of is "... the sun rests full atop..." can also imply the utilisation of a Weather Machine - Sunny, but having a time limit would make sense for this. I doubt it would mean two things at once. Another thing we haven't tried yet is the inclusion of a Sun Blade as apart of the full set (since we are "missing something"), but the Sun Blade isn't mentioned whatsoever in the riddles. Lastly, "... use your heart to guide you..." can also insinuate the exposing of one's heart with commands such as /kiss or /love, but I think this line better fits the "know your heart!" riddle's purpose.
                          37 World of the Days won.
                          4 World Building Competitions placed in.

Comment

• Broken heart has been obtained after 35 maladies (52.5hrs/2.25 days with tome, not counting the fails)
                            Spirit tomorrow most likely now that I have the 3 letters
                            Last edited by Nenkaai; 09-17-2019, 02:26 AM.
                            A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
                            Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
                            IGN: TK69
                            Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

Comment

• Originally posted by Nenkaai View Post
                              Broken heart has been obtained after 35 maladies (52.5hrs/2.25 days with tome, not counting the fails)
                              Good Job there Nenkaii!
                              tu me manques.
                              IGN : Lovecraftian
                              My Insta : ecrii_
                              Originally posted by Her
                              i want to break up..

Comment

• Originally posted by Nenkaai View Post
                                Broken heart has been obtained after 35 maladies (52.5hrs/2.25 days with tome, not counting the fails)
                                nice
                                Now we can rlly see smth
                                Yeeeeeet )))))))))))

Comment

Working...
                                X