No announcement yet.

Any hints for Anubis set?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe try to use a crystal gate like for the illuminatie stone, the reference for the nether would be for the id (duat) and not the actual door.

Comment

• Originally posted by Techy View Post
      When ****ysing the riddles thoroughly..."... the portal to it lies buried in the desert somewhere." > Sungate is a portal and is acquired through Desert Blasts (buried doesn't necessarily mean buried beneath the desert, can mean it was just hidden in the deserts)
      "... use your heart to guide you..." > letters from "Know your heart!" riddle would make sense as ID (DUAT:_ _ _)
      "... through the gate to DUAT." > destination: DUAT (capitalisation indicates world name)

"Acolyte, ..." > means 'follower'; wear entire Anubis set (Mask, Seal, Mail, Greaves, Boots and possibly Sun Blade)
      "... enter the gateway to the nether..." > enter a portal with a destination of hell relation ('duat' is Egyptian hell)
      "... while the sun rests full atop..." > afternoon (midday; the sun is at its peak)
      "... the great wonder..." > pyramid is the most definite candidate (considered one of the seven(/eight) wonders and pyramids are 'great' in size) and is applicable to the theme

The only subjective things I can think of is "... the sun rests full atop..." can also imply the utilisation of a Weather Machine - Sunny, but having a time limit would make sense for this. I doubt it would mean two things at once. Another thing we haven't tried yet is the inclusion of a Sun Blade as apart of the full set (since we are "missing something"), but the Sun Blade isn't mentioned whatsoever in the riddles. Lastly, "... use your heart to guide you..." can also insinuate the exposing of one's heart with commands such as /kiss or /love, but I think this line better fits the "know your heart!" riddle's purpose.
      You're right about something in there. Something everyone has been assuming as a given...

Comment

• I guess using your heart to guide you would mean you use a valentine

Comment

• Originally posted by Starkos View Post
          You're right about something in there. Something everyone has been assuming as a given...
          Oh I see, so we need to super ****yse the whole riddle again. Something about not going duat? Or is it like stand at the top of the pyrimid and smth spawn like a portal?
          Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
          I break chands every day how about u?

Comment

• Not like having the third letter changed anything it seems
            A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
            Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
            IGN: TK69
            Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

Comment

THE ANAGRAM!!

- - - Updated - - -

Have you tried to type all the letters? I don’t think the anagram’s what everyone has been assuming as given...
              IGN: LegenPrism
              Level: 59/125

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Comment

• I don't believe the anagram has anything further hidden.

That aside I spent some time on it to actually attempt to make sense of it. The method utilized was actually fairly obvious although the cipher text was inconsistent;
                It wasn't all about caps, it was about noticing the incoherences in the input text. Any uppercase as starting letters are normal punctuation. However not the random uppercase ones.
                The A in Anubis in the Mail description is not included because Anubis is a name.
                As somebody pointed out earlier, the "f" in the seal description was not in uppercase despite being a sentence starter.

You do end up with
                [E]ASK HE W[T]ANDERER [I] O[O]F T[W]H[A]E [O]FE[H]A[H]THER OF [S]JUSTICE.
                I believe it should be THE instead of HE, missing letter perhaps
                Nothing else hidden there.
                Last edited by Nenkaai; 09-17-2019, 08:33 PM.

Comment

• This riddle/puzzle might be similar to the 'discover the truth' riddle
                  i have a feeling desert blast has something to do with this
                  and if it is like the 'discover the truth' riddle
                  then this will take a long time
                  sigpic

im maybe back
                  A̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋ ̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋ ̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋ ̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋ ̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋

Comment

• Originally posted by Nenkaai View Post
                    I don't believe the anagram has anything further hidden.

That aside I spent some time on it to actually attempt to make sense of it. The method utilized was actually fairly obvious although the cipher text was inconsistent;
                    It wasn't all about caps, it was about noticing the incoherences in the input text. Any uppercase as starting letters are normal punctuation. However not the random uppercase ones.
                    The A in Anubis in the Mail description is not included because Anubis is a name.
                    As somebody pointed out earlier, the "f" in the seal description was not in uppercase despite being a sentence starter.

You do end up with
                    [E]ASK HE W[T]ANDERER [I] O[O]F T[W]H[A]E [O]FE[H]A[H]THER OF [S]JUSTICE.
                    I believe it should be THE instead of HE, missing letter perhaps
                    Nothing else hidden there.
                    Long shot but since there's a missing T from he to make the, what if we removed the t from day?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lucky Jothealpha View Post
                    Long shot but since there's a missing T from he to make the, what if we removed the t from day?
                    duat not day
                    my autocorrect strikes again
                    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
                    I break chands every day how about u?

Comment

• I Tried To Solve

I Somehow Got This Sentence : ASK THE WANDERER WHAT IS THE FEATHER OF JUSTICE. Wanderer Is Locke I Think. We Should Ask Locke The Feather Of Justice / Feather Of Justice .

Comment

• Originally posted by UnknownDragon View Post
                        I Somehow Got This Sentence : ASK THE WANDERER WHAT IS THE FEATHER OF JUSTICE. Wanderer Is Locke I Think. We Should Ask Locke The Feather Of Justice / Feather Of Justice .
                        This has been done already few weeks ago..
                        Rest In Peace, Marley
                        My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

• Can i ask how much price of Anubis Mask? I got one today

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190918-193743.png
Views:	1
Size:	466.7 KB
ID:	6590484
                          WRYYYYYYYYYYY....

Comment

• This is going nowhere, as much as we've tried a major part of suggested things, absolutely nothing works
                            Full set incl. blade, sunny weather, hellgate all w/ 3 letters, you name it

Comment

We've tried with a Weather Machine - Sunny, the full set including Sunblade, entering both Sungates and Hellgates with /love...

We're completely stuck with no idea left.
                              37 World of the Days won.
                              4 World Building Competitions placed in.

Comment

• Maybe the inferno gate?
                                IGN: ChiggaLam
                                Level: 121 | Dragon / Wings / Bot
                                Sponsored Item: SLaminator's Boomerang (Sponsored by JIRISTAR, ChiggaLam & SLaminator)

Comment

Working...
                                X