Any hints for Anubis set?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Olaf1234_gt View Post
    Ur probably right, and its a sentence that will include the word JUSTICE...
    hang on, what if its an egyptian god that died wrongly and there was injustice?
    After looking at the letters for a while, my assumption is that for 3 of the anubis items, they all have 6 letters (Excluding cap letters of sentence and name)
    And one of the item description with the cap letters JUSTICE may be wrong
    It has 7 letter and not 6 so one of the letters is wrong
    Either like a Jewel or the Service of
    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
    I break chands every day how about u?

Comment

Ur probably right, and its a sentence that will include the word JUSTICE...
      hang on, what if its an egyptian god that died wrongly and there was injustice?
      In Ancient egypt, Anubis had a weighing scale that weighed the heart of the Dead. If it was pure and light as a feather, then the sould would be able to go to the Heavens.
      IGN: LegenPrism
      Level: 59/125

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Comment

Originally posted by LegenSceptil View Post
        In Ancient egypt, Anubis had a weighing scale that weighed the heart of the Dead. If it was pure and light as a feather, then the soul would be able to go to the Heavens.
        o i see i see...

Comment

o i see i see...
          I'm now investigating if the length of the text and the "exquisite" vocabulary has any relationship with the riddle...

I tried:

- Counting the Spaces between Capital Letters and transforming the numbers into letters --> Anubis Boots = JMQNHT

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Comment

I'm now investigating if the length of the text and the "exquisite" vocabulary has any relationship with the riddle...

I tried:

- Counting the Spaces between Capital Letters and transforming the numbers into letters --> Anubis Boots = JMQNHT
            do you know anyone that's selling mail/boots? i'd love to buy them and figure it out too

Comment

do you know anyone that's selling mail/boots? i'd love to buy them and figure it out too
              I've got them! Will some Screenshots do it?

Comment

I've got them! Will some Screenshots do it?
                sure!! why not ahha

Comment

sure!! why not ahha
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	AnubisBoots.png
Views:	1
Size:	402.6 KB
ID:	6590202

Name:	AnubisMail.png
Size:	500.2 KB
ID:	6590203

Name:	Anubis.png
Size:	486.5 KB
ID:	6590204

The last one is just all the texts

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]224231[/ATTACH]
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]224232[/ATTACH]
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]224233[/ATTACH]

The last one is just all the texts
                    thanks man!

Comment

Just tried Removing everything except for the Capital letters in the 3rd image, and then trying to read it somehow xD.

It doesn't work.

Comment

Just tried Removing everything except for the Capital letters in the 3rd image, and then trying to read it somehow xD.

It doesn't work.
                        You might need all the item infos for the full message.
                        GrowID: Oldsock/JudahBowe
                        Instagram: @sockia
                        Discord: Oldsock#0653

Comment

Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
                          You might need all the item infos for the full message.
                          So Sun Blade and Anubis Mask left...

But no one has found them...

Comment

So Sun Blade and Anubis Mask left...

But no one has found them...
                            We don't know for sure Sun Blade is included, quite likely but not certain.
                            GrowID: Oldsock/JudahBowe
                            Instagram: @sockia
                            Discord: Oldsock#0653

Comment

I tried putting all the capital letters together and try making words out.
                              However, not knowing the description of the mask is making this hard. And for descriptions of the seal and boots, theres a lower case f in the seal and a t in the boots when they are the first letter of a new sentence.(This could possibly lead to another clue)

Mask:
                              Seal: ATHERO -> Heart
                              Mail: FTHEFE -> Of The (if i add in the extra O from the seal) I'd have a spare F
                              Greaves: JUSTICE -> Justice (i mean its just coincidental)
                              Boots: ASKHEW -> Seek (if i add in the E from mail) I'd have A H W

Thus, my theory right here is like what legen have mentioned about the dead people. If they aren't pure, or perhaps were filled with hatred as they were framed or accused wrongly, they can't move on to heaven. That's why they need the spirit to haunt those bad guys and seek justice on their behalf.
                              What are your thoughts people?

Comment

I tried putting all the capital letters together and try making words out.
                                However, not knowing the description of the mask is making this hard. And for descriptions of the seal and boots, theres a lower case f in the seal and a t in the boots when they are the first letter of a new sentence.(This could possibly lead to another clue)

Mask:
                                Seal: ATHERO -> Heart
                                Mail: FTHEFE -> Of The (if i add in the extra O from the seal) I'd have a spare F
                                Greaves: JUSTICE -> Justice (i mean its just coincidental)
                                Boots: ASKHEW -> Seek (if i add in the E from mail) I'd have A H W

Thus, my theory right here is like what legen have mentioned about the dead people. If they aren't pure, or perhaps were filled with hatred as they were framed or accused wrongly, they can't move on to heaven. That's why they need the spirit to haunt those bad guys and seek justice on their behalf.
                                What are your thoughts people?
                                Seek the Heart of The Justice?

OH

- - - Updated - - -

Know your heart! Three parts it contains. The first close to home. The second is encased in lore. The third is broken to the bone.

Comment

Working...
                                X