Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dragon speaking...

Originally posted by BoxeyBoy View Post
    Just make the BBM have unlimited lifespan, and we all dont have to argue bout this nonsense-ish
    I assume just make it longer, like 30 days instead of 10 days. Making BBM with unlimited lifespan it's really absurd.

Also another suggest here, can we just refueling those Building Block Machines without buying new one?

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

Check out of this video ^^

Comment

There're many items that can be obtained from Building Block Machine....
      IGN : Tious

Comment

I think they should make the blockmachine drop 5-10 times as many blocks each time
        Hey, I'm Anton0202!
        I’m just a guy who loves to build worlds!
        16 WOTDs and counting...
        Creator of the Swedish Start world.

Comment

Who's deciding to make recipes for these blocks? Just make them 20-50rarity spliceable items... Like Grimstone Background is currently 2wls each and you can't find more than 3blocks. But Grimstone Block seed is 100per wls! Let me tell you current update blocks price;
          • Black Leather Couch - Unknown, i check the tons of worlds with Bulletin Board but no one sells it.
          • Chimney - Found 2wls each in SELLCHIMNEY, Stock: 2 Blocks.
          • Grimstone Background - Impossible to find even one. probably 2wls each..
          • Mahogany Frame - 3 wls each, Stock: 20 Blocks
          • Regal Bannister - 1per wls, Stock: 2 Blocks
          • Regal Stairs - 2 World Lock Each, Stock: 1 Block

It's not only in one world, i checked all of these block worlds, bulletin board and more. But seriously there is no seller!

After removing useless blocks buff them to;
          Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
            Who's deciding to make recipes for these blocks? Just make them 20-50rarity spliceable items.
            Builder Block Machine(8K Gems) = MONEY.

Comment

These buffs seems too op, but we gotta get rid of the junk indeed. A larger lifespan would also be great.

i cant remove this picture from my siggy, pls dm me some help

Instagram: @limechickengt

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
                These buffs seems too op.
                No, it's just seems like that because of current amount of drops. But growtopia is building game and this kind of blocks shouldn't be expensive.
                Like with this buff suggestion, i hope these blocks going to be 10-20per wls. This is what it should be right now.

Also at the same time this buff will increase the buyers of BB Machine from the store... No one would want to keep wasting world locks for few blocks(Without buff). Like last time i waste 600 World Locks for 100 Builder Blocks Machine and i got only 60 Clouds Background from 600WLS! (OfCourse i got other blocks too but just 60 Clouds Backgrounds is so bad, Need BUFF!)

Comment

well thats pure RNG right there, i got 50 cloud backgrounds from 3 bbms...

i cant remove this picture from my siggy, pls dm me some help

Instagram: @limechickengt

Comment

Originally posted by vnz
                    Increase amount of blocks - decrease the price in store. Not all of us use one-click break exploit so we don't have unlimited gems...
                    None of us have. It does not exist.
                    No 1-hit exists currently, it was patched over half a year ago.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
                      Who's deciding to make recipes for these blocks? Just make them 20-50rarity spliceable items... Like Grimstone Background is currently 2wls each and you can't find more than 3blocks. But Grimstone Block seed is 100per wls! Let me tell you current update blocks price;
                      • Black Leather Couch - Unknown, i check the tons of worlds with Bulletin Board but no one sells it.
                      • Chimney - Found 2wls each in SELLCHIMNEY, Stock: 2 Blocks.
                      • Grimstone Background - Impossible to find even one. probably 2wls each..
                      • Mahogany Frame - 3 wls each, Stock: 20 Blocks
                      • Regal Bannister - 1per wls, Stock: 2 Blocks
                      • Regal Stairs - 2 World Lock Each, Stock: 1 Block

It's not only in one world, i checked all of these block worlds, bulletin board and more. But seriously there is no seller!

After removing useless blocks buff them to;
                      I lowered the price of chimney to 1/1 in sellchimney if u wanna buy

(btw i think buybuildings has some stock)

░▒▓███████▓▒░
                      ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
                      ░▒▓███████▓▒░
                      ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
                      https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

looks like 85% of the players agree with this
                        Last edited by GrowPixel; 10-15-2020, 06:08 PM.

Comment

How about...

When BBM expired refuel it by using blocks rarity 2 and above and it will be available again for the next days
                          Example: Total of Rarity of blocks turned in is 10k it will expand its lifespan by 1day
                          IGN : EuryX

Selling Roshambo Block 20/1, Seed Out of stock in ROSHAMBOSHOP

Comment

Originally posted by Illu View Post
                            How about...

When BBM expired refuel it by using blocks rarity 2 and above and it will be available again for the next days
                            Example: Total of Rarity of blocks turned in is 10k it will expand its lifespan by 1day
                            No, nerf and buff is necessary.

Comment

i think current "bbm" is fine for me

except after 10 days all my machines became trash, . . . it's hurt

i think its better if that machine can be revived again if we supply that machine with 8000 gems,just same price like we buy it from store, u get no lost right,

and if dead again, we can revive again, n again, n again , n again , . . . . just 8000 gems for 10 days its easy

so no need to buy brand new machine from shop, wich is just make more trash in game, go green dev, go green
                              >>> visit TEENYFISH to see small fish <<<

Comment

Agree, because its funny how some block is common, while the partner of it is basically the opposite. grimstone bg for e.g.
                                I love 美波 and ヨルシカ!

I wish I can sing and play like them
                                and I'm just your average friend!

Comment

Working...
                                X