Stop making new items for Building Blocks Machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cahtster View Post
    Agree, because its funny how some block is common, while the partner of it is basically the opposite. grimstone bg for e.g.
    Exactly!
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
      Well, few months ago i made a similiar post like this but it's ignored by everyone but after new blocks became 2wls each i need to make another post about this. Also, did devs forget the splicing feature? We didn't get a new spliceable items for very long time.. Waiting answers from developers about Builder Block Machine.

Building block machine items need to change, because almost half of machine items are useless. Like Adobe Block, you can find it in buyadobe for 10-15per wls. But Machine gives you only 3 Blocks, yes just 3 Adobe Blocks for 1 day. Even if they buff the event blocks to 10-15 blocks. Other new items still will be expensive.. There is a lot of example, Churro Block(x3), Wrestling Ring(x2) and more.. No one want to get few super cheap event or music blocks from Building Block Machine.

So, how to fix this problem?
      Remove the almost all of these items that already in game (Events, Music, and normal Blocks) because we can find them in-game way more cheap, except new items from Building Block Machine (Digital Dirt etc...)

Okay but why?
      Because of these cheap event or music blocks, new items became super expensive, like let me tell you BB Machine items price;

Who would want to build a world with super expensive blocks? Like mostly you need 400blocks for building a good thing in a world. But you can't spend 200wls for one block right? JUST REMOVE THE EVENT AND MUSIC BLOCKS...

Which items should stay in BB Machine?
      Only items that should be in Building Blocks Machine are Unique BBM items and Rare blocks such as Guild Blocks; Also we need to buff them to 20 blocks because We can't really do anything with 10 blocks. Just let us to enjoy these new items for affordable price and it would be better if we can harvest builder blocks machine for 15 days (Currently it's 10 Days)
      Clash Blocks:
      Castle Stone x15, Castle Turret x15(Buff the castle blocks to 15 from 5), Manor House Sandstone ×20, Manor House Sandstone Background ×20, Nobleman's House ×10, Stables ×10
      Other Unique blocks:
      Each Dark Wallpapers x20, Clouds Background ×25, Clouds Wallpaper ×20, Dark Walnut Block ×20, Dark Walnut Ladders ×20, Dinosaur Wallpaper ×20, Granite Column ×20, Lava Falls ×20, Creepy Baby Block ×20, Digital Dirt ×25, Growmoji Blocks ×10, Shining Blocks ×10, Black Leather Couch x15, Chimney x20, Grimstone Background x50, Mahogany Frame x20, Regal Bannister x25, Regal Stairs x20

What do you think guys?
      Every single item you've mentioned can be found in buybuildings. I think the world also has a few hundred of the time-tossed items.

Jedaki

Comment

Happiness in growtopia is getting more expensive as time passes.
        IGN : elyxiaL
        Level : 94

Goals :
        Just expressing thyself

Comment

Originally posted by Gungnirs View Post
          i think This is one of the reason why this game keep losing players. There is almost no newbie-friendly update in this 2 years.
          Last edited by GrowPixel; 11-07-2019, 07:21 PM.
          Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
            i think This is one of the reason why this game keep losing players. There is almost no newbie-friendly update in this 2 years.
            i agree , eventhough they tried to make more players to play gt by adding it to console in reality the players that already played mobile / pc are mainly playing that game and if new players come they gonna be confused as hecc
            IGN: MadMewMew

Discord: Gey phemus#6243
            IG: madmewmew_gt

Comment

maybe you can start by stop necroposting.

Comment

I don't really mind the new one as much since its just diamond items and I don't think diamond stuff will be used in normal building with the exception of a couple blocks. Basically just "flex blocks" for rich to decorate their worlds with like ruby block and crystal block.

The diamond blocks should be changed tho cus rn it looks like the blocks are just re-designed old items made diamond. I think they should be new designs with diamonds. A Diamond Life Ring (real item, found in SOG) for example is a very weird combination. Who is ever going to use that? Not really anyone I suppose. I also don't like the fact of a rare drop. Especially when it's a pet... in a "builders machine".

Jedaki

Comment

• Lokean
                  Lokean commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I literally thought that the diamond doggo was just a simple foreground block :O

• Jedaki
                  Jedaki commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh well could be but I doubt it

Originally posted by Gungnirs View Post
                sad but true

Comment

horrible poll btw

Comment

Working...
                  X