Stop making new items for Building Blocks Machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop making new items for Building Blocks Machine

UPDATE: New Building machine added and it works just same as BBM, let's see how many blocks we will get from 30.000 Gems...

Developers have to do something about Building Block Machine, because almost half of machine items are useless and it's dead item right now. Like Adobe Block, you can find it in buyadobe for 20per wls, but Machine gives you only 3 Blocks. Yes just 3 Adobe Blocks for 1 day! Even if they buff the event blocks to 10-15 blocks. Other new items will be still expensive.. There is a lot of example, Churro Block(x3), Wrestling Ring(x2) per day and more.. No one want to get few super cheap event or music blocks from Building Block Machine.

How to fix this problem?
    Remove almost all of these items that already in game (Events, Music, and normal Blocks) because we can find them in-game way more cheap, except new items from Building Block Machine (Digital Dirt etc...)

I can understand if developers want to create something super expensive for rich-rich players but probably only 1% of the players are rich, maybe less. I mean It's been 1,5 years since it's added and how many world have you seen with these BBM blocks? You need atleast 400blocks for building a good thing in a world. But nobody would spend 100wls for one block. There are players that played Growtopia for 5years and have just 1000 World Locks.. JUST REMOVE THE EVENT AND MUSIC BLOCKS and let us to build something good.

Which items should stay in BB Machine?
    Make Building Blocks Machines only give the unique blocks it has, and other rare blocks such as Guild Clash Rewarded blocks. Annual events and spliceable blocks should not be available. Also it would be much better if we can harvest builder blocks machine for 15 days (Currently it's 10 Days)

What do you think guys?
    I agree
    72.46%
    i don't agree.
    27.54%
    Last edited by GrowPixel; 12-04-2020, 07:57 AM.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Suuuggggessss
    Youtube:Lightvolts
    IGN:Lightvolts
    level:84

mods fix giphy pls ^ i sad

and when upload it, no work

[i miss old image gif
    bring back] I need them

Comment

Originally posted by lightvolts View Post
      Suuuggggessss
      Suggestion? it's a criticism about new update.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
        Suggestion? it's a criticism about new update.
        I'm fine with some old items that can be obtained from BBM castlestone for example. Its pretty hard to find even if u can get it from BBM. Removing it from BBM would make it even rarer

Jedaki

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
          I'm fine with some old items that can be obtained from BBM castlestone for example. Its pretty hard to find even if u can get it from BBM. Removing it from BBM would make it even rarer
          Hey, I'm not talking about Clash Events, i'm talking about party,pinata,balloon and summer events. Also Music + old items like jade blocks or Sheet music: Drums.

Comment

It's fair to throw a few cheap blocks in there, or it'd essentially just be a free-for all.
            IGN: PoseidionYT

The worst kind of people are those who put Moderators saying their names in their signature. How pretentious.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodwing View Post
              It's fair to throw a few cheap blocks in there, or it'd essentially just be a free-for all.
              But there's still rng involved
              Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
              I break chands every day how about u?

Comment

Yes, increase the quantities of those rewards or remove them from BBM completely (though probably not BWarz blocks, as it is really hard to earn them otherwise).

Originally posted by Bloodwing View Post
                There are a lot more than just a few cheap blocks there.
                Growtopia Wiki admin. Check out some of my threads!
                List of Pets and Clothing Mods
                Converted RTTEX Files

Comment

Make Building Blocks Machines only give the unique blocks it has, and other rare blocks such as Guild Clash Rewarded blocks. Annual events and spliceable blocks should not be available.
                  GrowID: Oldsock/JudahBowe
                  Instagram: @sockia
                  Discord: Oldsock#0653

Comment

Your answer: Have I introduce myself?
                    You: No, but explain please?
                    Your answer: It's Rng and basically luck so you wasted your time
                    You: Just Buff everything
                    Your answer: Go home instead..
                    Originally posted by Yasuo
                    *Hasagi*
                    Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
                    *Soryegadon*

Comment

They should’ve made the BBM usable forever.
                      IGN : Polyphia

Comment

Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
                        Make Building Blocks Machines only give the unique blocks it has, and other rare blocks such as Guild Clash Rewarded blocks. Annual events and spliceable blocks should not be available.
                        Yess! Only items that should be in Building Blocks Machine; Also we need to buff them to 20 blocks because We can't really do anything with 10 blocks. Just let us to enjoy these new items for affordable price and it would be better if we can harvest builder blocks machine for 15 days (Currently 10 Days)

Clash Blocks;
                        Castle Stone x15, Castle Turret x15(Buff the castle blocks to 15 from 5), Manor House Sandstone ×20, Manor House Sandstone Background ×20, Nobleman's House ×10, Stables ×10
                        Other Unique blocks;
                        Each Dark Wallpapers x20, Clouds Background ×25, Clouds Wallpaper ×20, Dark Walnut Block ×20, Dark Walnut Ladders ×20, Dinosaur Wallpaper ×20, Granite Column ×20, Lava Falls ×20, Creepy Baby Block ×20, Digital Dirt ×25, Growmoji Blocks ×10, Shining Blocks ×10, Black Leather Couch x15, Chimney x20, Grimstone Background x50, Mahogany Frame x20, Regal Bannister x25, Regal Stairs x20
                        Last edited by GrowPixel; 09-10-2019, 09:25 AM.

Comment

I have an alternate suggestion:

Make Building Block Machines drop less blocks per harvest. Like, 1x Castle Stone, 2x Dark Wallpapers, 2x Baby Blocks, etc.
                          What's the catch?
                          MAKE THEM PERMANENT.
                          Nobody uses them because they are not permanent. Nobody wants to spend the effort to re-buy BBMs that have run out of harvests. They are currently in the horrible position of not being worth doing, because they give a very low return compared to their cost, and the blocks are also in a bad position of being low demand (seriously, lava falls are ugly) but also being low price because BBMs make them relatively easy to get. Nobody wants to up the price because they don't sell, and nobody wants to lower the price because nobody wants them. Making BBMs permanent, but getting rid of the junk (like picket fence or... corn...) and including only super high rarity or event only (*cough cough pastel wallpaper*) + BBM unique items while lowering drop quantities might fix the whole thing.
                          IGN: MadameZ

Comment

Yeah I agree...
                            Cheap Stuff in THANOS

I'm a Solo Gamer Playing an Multiplayer Game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI3TrxpfE6A

Comment

Just make the BBM have unlimited lifespan, and we all dont have to argue bout this nonsense-ish
                              IGN : BoxeyNoxey

About Me :
                              - Tall Boi
                              - Professional Candy Crusher
                              - Completely Straight
                              - Funky Hair
                              - Never Got Featured On YIAY
                              - Awkward And Sometimes Silent
                              - Overwhelmingly Sarcastic

Comment

Working...
                              X