Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Building and Trading the Only fun Thing Left in Growtopia?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    the only thing fun for me now is

    building music-which I have no idea how

    and if I got a buy+world (good one) I would build

    maybe parkour’s but no one do those anymore with good parkour and design

    things like dice game, spleef, fashion show, pvp, are dumb
    Youtube:Lightvolts
    IGN:Lightvolts
    level:84



    mods fix giphy pls ^ i sad

    and when upload it, no work

    [i miss old image gif
    bring back] I need them

    Comment


    • #17
      Going through the thread, it appears that everyone has something they enjoy doing in Growtopia. What's important is that there's so many different and engaging things to do so that all players find something they like and set goals around that. For example, I enjoy farming so I'm just setting up farms and rolling with that until I find something else. Fishing might be next on my list, so I'll probably do some more of that quite soon.

      For any comments or ideas, visit our "Suggestion Box" section on the forums and leave a post. We love reading through those!
      Growtopia Staff
      Support Specialist & Moderator
      @daewud.gt | Instagram

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Daewud View Post
        Going through the thread, it appears that everyone has something they enjoy doing in Growtopia. What's important is that there's so many different and engaging things to do so that all players find something they like and set goals around that. For example, I enjoy farming so I'm just setting up farms and rolling with that until I find something else. Fishing might be next on my list, so I'll probably do some more of that quite soon.

        For any comments or ideas, visit our "Suggestion Box" section on the forums and leave a post. We love reading through those!
        Fair Enough I just don't think farming is the most enjoyable thing there but come to think of it your right Growtopia has other things to do
        Thank's for Reading and Best Regards,
        ~ Quiris

        Comment


        • #19
          It's hard to find things to do if you're poor in-game. Parkour is always fun, but there aren't many genuinely good parkour worlds.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by m456 View Post
            It's hard to find things to do if you're poor in-game. Parkour is always fun, but there aren't many genuinely good parkour worlds.
            Probably WOTD worlds have parkour in it but I really enjoy WOTD parkours sometimes.
            WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)


            VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)


            Comment


            • #21
              there's other things people do in gt,
              like profit,
              profit...
              ...profit...
              uh... profit...
              you can also... pro-fit...
              there's... pro-fit-ting...
              .
              .
              .
              okay i take it back
              I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
              Plural
              IGN : SimpForJesus

              Comment


              • #22
                Trolling is nice i guess
                Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
                suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

                Comment


                • #23
                  I used to play this game to see the numbers go up, but now I play it for the community. I just chat with people.
                  "Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing."




                  Thanks to Topazi for the avatar

                  Discord: Hunt2man#3305
                  Steam: Hunt2man
                  Switch Friend Code: SW-8230-0945-3907

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Quiris View Post
                    Title Explains Everything (Would love to know your opinion and Suggestions!)
                    There are tons of stuff you need to do in growtopia not just trading

                    -surgeries
                    -startopia
                    -fishing
                    -building
                    -farming
                    -cooking

                    *Complete all achievement
                    *Collect all items/stuff
                    *Get all legend items
                    *Achieved sponsoring items

                    "And tons of more stuffs are coming stop crying"
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I always find engaging with the community fun in Growtopia. We're actually working on community events and games we (as in Community Manager with the help of the mods) can do with the players to add more activities in the game as well. It's still work in progress though.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        No. There are lots of more fun things to do in Growtopia such as:

                        Farming (The process of where a person punches a farmable block, gets gems and seeds, plants the seeds again, and gets more blocks than the first time.)
                        Hanging out with friends
                        Cooking
                        Spending your earnings on something once in a while
                        Not playing the game just for profit
                        Doing parkours (WOTD)
                        And of course, trolling people in a non-harmful way

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          When I bored, I'm always visiting "Music" world like THEMUSIC (for anime song) bcs Im a anime lovers

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by vmandz View Post
                            When I bored, I'm always visiting "Music" world like THEMUSIC (for anime song) bcs Im a anime lovers
                            oOoOoOoOo

                            Same!
                            Instagram:@kyeosi.gt

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Go out and do what's fun to you. There's more to GT than just building and trading.
                              Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
                              Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
                              IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
                                fun things to do
                                Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
                                farming
                                bruh

                                filler

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X