• Show
Clear All

• [ANUBIS] To the Growtopia team

Nenkaai found the mask. Delete thread.
    Yes
    82.35%
    No
    17.65%
    Last edited by GrateNPowder; 09-13-2019, 07:15 AM.

I'm waiting for this too...
    IGN: LegenPrism
    Level: 59/125

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Comment

anyone????????
      Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
      I break chands every day how about u?

Comment

Sorry, but I don't know about all these Anubis stuffs but...

This is my thought:
        Encased is (one object on a container or locked in a container)
        Lore is (tradition that is passed down generation to generation orally)

So probably... Idk
        WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)

VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)

Comment

No. At least not yet. You've all made tremendous progress in just a few days. We're not going to start dropping hints until it's clear the community as a whole is well and truly stuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Starkos View Post
            No. At least not yet. You've all made tremendous progress in just a few days. We're not going to start dropping hints until it's clear the community as a whole is well and truly stuck.
            Well, we are currently stuck at the moment...
            Last edited by GrateNPowder; 09-11-2019, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Thank you anyways! I'm really enjoying this update, and I hope they're similar from now on!
              We'll work Hard, let's find the solution!

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Comment

Originally posted by LegenSceptil View Post
                Thank you anyways! I'm really enjoying this update, and I hope they're similar from now on!
                We'll work Hard, let's find the solution!
                Space time rupture? XD idk I read the quote at the bottom of your siggy.
                Cheap Stuff in THANOS

I'm a Solo Gamer Playing an Multiplayer Game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI3TrxpfE6A

Comment

Just pickup the sword at the bottom of the ocean smh
                  Lord farquaad

Comment

I have to admit that if we've been this far it's only due to eventual luck - no actual research and rather a couple of people that randomly stumbled upon them without knowing.

Also have to admit that I'm also truthfully baffled
                    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
                    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
                    IGN: TK69
                    Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

Comment

Originally posted by Nenkaai View Post
                      I have to admit that if we've been this far it's only due to eventual luck - no actual research and rather a couple of people that randomly stumbled upon them without knowing.

Also have to admit that I'm also truthfully baffled
                      I Totally agree.

People just came across the items by chance, and the whole Anubis Riddle was gathered through little apportations from everyone, who connected the ideas differently and asked themselves: "why not trying this?, why not asking locke that?, or even people who just got the answers without knowing the question...

Not a single clue was given through Secrets of Growtopia except for the two Riddles, and not even as a Whole Community we could get the final pieces to work.

Now is the time of that desired hint we were hoping for.

Comment

I Totally agree.

People just came across the items by chance, and the whole Anubis Riddle was gathered through little apportations from everyone, who connected the ideas differently and asked themselves: "why not trying this?, why not asking locke that?, or even people who just got the answers without knowing the question...

Not a single clue was given through Secrets of Growtopia except for the two Riddles, and not even as a Whole Community we could get the final pieces to work.

Now is the time to give that desired hint we were hoping for.
                        But, you guys worked as a Community.

These items will be found out either way, I think you guys did good because you worked together. Friendship is magic.

R.ip my little pony

Comment

Originally posted by Āres View Post
                          But, you guys worked as a Community.

These items will be found out either way, I think you guys did good because you worked together. Friendship is magic.

R.ip my little pony
                          That's what I've enjoyed the most, it was a fantastic week, I met tons of beautiful people who shared their fun and ideas, everyone wanted to solve the riddle and it felt like no one cared about the Spirit of Anubis anymore, everyone had different points of view and we discarded the things that were unlikely to happen as well as congratulating the ones who turned out to be real.

For those who never want to share recipes, I really understand you, but working together for a main goal is what matters the most, not just the profit we get from being the first ones to solve a riddle or find a recipe. Many People with many minds in many parts of the world, everyone cooperating and sharing their ideas makes everything easier and faster!

This is what I really want Growtopia to be.

Once more, thank you for this Amazing update !!!

Comment

Can we atleast know if the mask is from a limited event? (CARIVAL, Mutant, etc)

Comment

I Totally agree.

Now is the time of that desired hint we were hoping for.
                              Yeah, we are really stuck...

Comment

Working...
                              X