Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drop Rate of BMC: 2.7K FULL CHAND FARM (2-5 BALANCE ONLY)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heretis64
    replied
    Definately this year was nerfed. Last year with much less farms I got 500+ BMC.

this year barely 300+ - with much more farms..

Leave a comment:

• Zynek3
    replied
    I got like 260 from 24 lgrid farm without the charm (looks like I should've bought one oops) I think you just got unlucky and shouldnt cry in the wrong subforum about it.

Leave a comment:

• Rimuoi
    replied
    I thought only me

Leave a comment:

• Lopyhupis
    replied
    Originally posted by AkiRa208 View Post
    I got 18+ bmc per chand farm and 29 highest with the new charm.
    I got 39 Highest with charm, lol absurd.

Leave a comment:

• eunii
    replied
    should i consider myself lucky if i get 20 bmcs for 1.5 farms

Leave a comment:

• PsychoPath-
    replied
    Growtopia is based on luck.

Leave a comment:

• kpnicko
    replied
    Originally posted by Netherocks View Post
    LoL my pepper and ftank fsrm luck is better than your chand just saying 😂😂 i got 8-12 per farm chands 15-20
    Lucky ...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Netherocks View Post
    LoL my pepper and ftank fsrm luck is better than your chand just saying 😂😂 i got 8-12 per farm chands 15-20
    Luckyduck...

Leave a comment:

• Netherocks
    replied
    Pepper/ftanks

Leave a comment:

• XDei
    replied
    Originally posted by kpnicko View Post
    I HAVE 2.7K FULL CHAND FARM AND GET 2-5 BALANCE ONLY I ALREADY HARVEST 5 WORLD THE RESULT ARE THE SAME + I ALSO WEAR THE NECKLACE THAT GIVES HIGHER CHANCE. SAD I CAN ONLY HARVEST CHAND ONCE EVERY HARVESTFEST...

- - - Updated - - -

PS: I GET 10 BALANCE 1 TIME
    I get 12 balance from 2.6k chandelier

Leave a comment:

• Chopin
    replied
    I really like how you use caps.
    I think the drop rate of BMC is random so you can't really do anything about it.

Leave a comment:

• footballape
    replied
    Unlucky
    I got 3 from harvesting 2.2k rock plat seeds

Leave a comment:

• MICCXJ
    replied
    Originally posted by kpnicko View Post
    I HAVE 2.7K FULL CHAND FARM AND GET 2-5 BALANCE ONLY I ALREADY HARVEST 5 WORLD THE RESULT ARE THE SAME + I ALSO WEAR THE NECKLACE THAT GIVES HIGHER CHANCE. SAD I CAN ONLY HARVEST CHAND ONCE EVERY HARVESTFEST...

- - - Updated - - -

PS: I GET 10 BALANCE 1 TIME
    I got only 6 BMC in a 2.6k seeds pepper farm. Looks like the rate dropped though.

Leave a comment:

• No Emotions
    replied
    lmao I got 3 from like 800+ marble trees. my friend got 15 from a full chand farm. ur just unlucky

Leave a comment:

• BoxeyBoy
    replied
    The Devs think that the Harvest Moon Charm was so OP, that the Balance Mooncake dropped-ish. They have to reduced the effectiveness. Besides the necklace is useful for Harvest Fest ONLY. So you just have to keep it until next year's harvest. Or, it could be a very hard time to sell it back

Leave a comment:

• jigjig420
    replied
    the drop rate got nerfed. i harvested on friday when guild clash started with harvest mooncharm i was getting around 15-25 bmc per farm. then they restarted server to 'apply fixes' then i got around 2-7 bmc per farm

Leave a comment:

Working...
X