Comment

Originally posted by Recreate View Post
      Nope, guild clash only last 27 hours in australia
      Australia is upside down so it doesn't count
      IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Liquify View Post
        you'll need 10 keys in the end,they'll be 12 events till the next legendary clash item is released. you can skip a few and be fine
        A few? More like at most 2 events if not u can't get em

- - - Updated - - -

I rlly hope that guild clash would be more affordable for everyone and so I propose a few solutions.

1. Increase the chance of materials needed to make elegant tools/decrease amount of materials needed to make them

2. Make the 12 guild event cycle non compulsory to include all 8 possible guild events (So like they can not have surgery guild events for that year that are so expensive that not many ppl can do) [A bit oof]

3. Decrease points to meet requirement/Increase points when using tools

4. Guild events is still a grind to get max rewards (key and ticket), so can we have a optional reward tier where u get one of the legendary key at 2000 tokens (only the key, no other prizes and final ticket) This way ppl who wants a chance to get the legendary clash item can do so despite having lesser than 3k tokens (3k tokens to fulfill one full tier reward)
        Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
        I break chands every day how about u?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Jothealpha View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I rlly hope that guild clash would be more affordable for everyone and so I propose a few solutions.

1. Increase the chance of materials needed to make elegant tools/decrease amount of materials needed to make them

2. Make the 12 guild event cycle non compulsory to include all 8 possible guild events (So like they can not have surgery guild events for that year that are so expensive that not many ppl can do) [A bit oof]

3. Decrease points to meet requirement/Increase points when using tools

4. Guild events is still a grind to get max rewards (key and ticket), so can we have a optional reward tier where u get one of the legendary key at 2000 tokens (only the key, no other prizes and final ticket) This way ppl who wants a chance to get the legendary clash item can do so despite having lesser than 3k tokens (3k tokens to fulfill one full tier reward)
          if u have the subscription token then you will have more than enough tokens
          sigpic

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
          INK

Comment

Originally posted by xKaizoku View Post
            if u have the subscription token then you will have more than enough tokens
            I'm not a casher so I don't have such tokens
            Yeeeeeet )))))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Jothealpha View Post
              buddy I literally have 4 keys in 4 events and i actually kinda didn't bother to do much fishing. I have friends with 5 keys already
              IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Liquify View Post
                buddy I literally have 4 keys in 4 events and i actually kinda didn't bother to do much fishing. I have friends with 5 keys already
                In another thread, I did the calculation before and u can get 5 keys in one season without any subscription tokens (I have a feeling ur friend did use it)

However, u need to max all 4 guild events (personal & guild) in a particular season in order to get 5 keys which I plan to do in next season as the first guild event went horrible for me (my previous guild was trash)

- - - Updated - - -

And I'm assuming that people will do min 15 for personal and max 20, that is the required factors in order to get 3k tokens to unlock 1 full tier

If u full on max all 4 events in a season, u get 5 keys

So technically if u can do the above one, u can skip more than 2 events in a season but must maxed out all 4 guild events in another season to get to 10 keys (end goal)
                Yeeeeeet )))))))))))

Comment

And with 1 year subscription, i can now skip next event, whole winter and spring season and i still get legendary branch. How cool is that? (Not cool, but what can i do. I have 1y sub and they give too much tokens so i have no real reason to contri in events before next summer season)

#NerfSubscriptionPls
                  Level: 125
                  Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
                  My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
                  Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
                  Instagram: QueenChloeGT
                  How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
                    And with 1 year subscription, i can now skip next event, whole winter and spring season and i still get legendary branch. How cool is that? (Not cool, but what can i do. I have 1y sub and they give too much tokens so i have no real reason to contri in events before next summer season)

#NerfSubscriptionPls

Subscription is fair given its price
                    Not many people will be able to afford it
                    IGN : Aneeqz51
                    Level : 67

Time is the biggest investment you will ever make

Comment

The guild event has already been significantly rebalanced. There is now room for u to skip events without missing out on the legendary prize. Also if u find it too grindy, u can do lower tiers and if u count carefully, u still get enough tokens. Of course joining active guilds and using subscriptions help as well. There is also alot of time now to prepare for the events.

However, hopefully the heads up on the events will continue so we can prep for it. Preparing for events will help u lower the cost and minimise time spent during event.
                      Fireball116
                      Owner of:
                      BLACKSMITH: public anvil/forge/altar and all smithing recipes
                      WIKIEVENTZ: guide/recipe to all GT events
                      BUYPOTIONS
                      Guild leader BLACKSMITH, ranked top 20 in Spring Clash

Comment

Originally posted by fireball116 View Post
                        The guild event has already been significantly rebalanced. There is now room for u to skip events without missing out on the legendary prize. Also if u find it too grindy, u can do lower tiers and if u count carefully, u still get enough tokens. Of course joining active guilds and using subscriptions help as well. There is also alot of time now to prepare for the events.

However, hopefully the heads up on the events will continue so we can prep for it. Preparing for events will help u lower the cost and minimise time spent during event.
                        The significant balancing just makes price of elegant tools go out of all sorts
                        Exquisite had a stable price and couldn't be insane to make or find
                        Which elegant tools except some have insane price and can be insane to make or find
                        IGN : Aneeqz51
                        Level : 67

Time is the biggest investment you will ever make

Comment

Originally posted by Aneeqz51 View Post
                          The significant balancing just makes price of elegant tools go out of all sorts
                          Exquisite had a stable price and couldn't be insane to make or find
                          Which elegant tools except some have insane price and can be insane to make or find
                          there was problems with exquisite as well. but the problems were not as widespread since not many people could afford given the sheer number of pristines.

now u can choose to just use pristines to hit max. previously, it would have taken u 2 to 3 days to hit max.
                          Fireball116
                          Owner of:
                          BLACKSMITH: public anvil/forge/altar and all smithing recipes
                          WIKIEVENTZ: guide/recipe to all GT events
                          BUYPOTIONS
                          Guild leader BLACKSMITH, ranked top 20 in Spring Clash

Comment

Working...
                          X