Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guild clash Problems

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Guild clash Problems

    The balancing of the new guild clash hasn't been on the best at all .
    Problems :
    • Time consumption , the events take too much of a time to be completed , it takes approx 4-6 hours to get a max done which is totally insane for someone who can't spend his weekend playing gt
    • Cost of elegant tools, the cost is very high given that it gives only x3 the points of pristine while the cost can be anywhere from 10-250 wls while the break chances are mich higher despite the cost
    • The events, were said to be skilled based and less grindy which hasn't been the case yet , the event are at the feature of game which are very basic and done by most players much , doing it for a min makes it feels like a chore and gets boring real quick
    IGN : Aneeqz51
    Level : 67

    Time is the biggest investment you will ever make

  • #2
    Couldn't agree more. I have to abandon 2 of my resume and my calculus homework just for 6 hours of completing this clash.
    JUST A REGULAR GUY OUT HERE .. NOTHING INTERESTING IN ME

    Comment


    • #3
      This event last for 4 days. You can give contri 1-2 hours per day. For the cost of elegant, i can agree. Specially for elegant anomarod.
      WRYYYYYYYYYYY....

      Comment


      • #4
        fr we're all dying during these events
        IGN : Liquify

        support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

        Comment


        • #5
          Fewer world locks and more skill. Just like the first guild event. That's all I want ;-;
          Level 125/125 (Done!! )

          Owner of SELLSB
          Leader of Raven :3


          If you want to get in touch:

          Comment


          • #6
            The removal of exquisites suck, these events take so long to complete and elegants are extremely unbalanced in their crafting recipes and way too expensive.
            IGN: Noodle (previously Noodle905)

            Just your average dude who enjoys playing the game and solving riddles



            Originally posted by NekoRei
            Damn I clicked on it... I was Luis Fonzied

            Comment


            • #7
              Agree......
              IGN : TTTZ
              IG : TTTZ_GT
              Discord : TTTZ#3597

              Comment


              • #8
                Block builder only took me less than 30min with elegant trowel to reach max,and only cost me arround 80wls.
                I wish another event will be like that
                IGN : Kihiro
                Cheap Bountiful GT Looming Block 40/1 at VENDHU \(^_^)/

                Goal :
                -Have fun in game : 6/10

                Comment


                • #9
                  mmm it's just too much task & way less time, it really consumes too much time.

                  Clash event or Grind event hmmhmhm...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by AntiScamV View Post
                    Block builder only took me less than 30min with elegant trowel to reach max,and only cost me arround 80wls.
                    I wish another event will be like that
                    Yes, but most of us did harvest event with pristine or reli. That takes super long time. I really miss exquisites. But well. Now we know that every event will take hours so if ppl know thet they cant waste hours in event weekend, they could leave guild before it starts.
                    Level: 125
                    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
                    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
                    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
                    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
                    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Don't forget the fact that if you miss literally one event, you can't get all 4 tickets/keys. With fishing being so unbalanced I didn't participate thinking I could make it up in another event but boy was I wrong and boy do I regret it๐Ÿ˜
                      Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
                      Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
                      IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Zynek3 View Post
                        Don't forget the fact that if you miss literally one event, you can't get all 4 tickets/keys. With fishing being so unbalanced I didn't participate thinking I could make it up in another event but boy was I wrong and boy do I regret it๐Ÿ˜
                        you'll need 10 keys in the end,they'll be 12 events till the next legendary clash item is released. you can skip a few and be fine
                        IGN : Liquify

                        support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Ubisoft: Skill based events

                          What we think: No block builders
                          No fishing fanatics, etc

                          Ubisoft: Parkour, Yay!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Coolztopia View Post
                            This event last for 4 days. You can give contri 1-2 hours per day. For the cost of elegant, i can agree. Specially for elegant anomarod.

                            It last for 72 hours for gt time

                            For me, I live at a place where it's GMT +8 so it starts at 12pm on Friday and ends at 12pm on Monday

                            For some other places, it ain't the same
                            Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
                            I break chands every day how about u?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Lucky Jothealpha View Post
                              It last for 72 hours for gt time

                              For me, I live at a place where it's GMT +8 so it starts at 12pm on Friday and ends at 12pm on Monday

                              For some other places, it ain't the same
                              it's still 72 hours for everyone lmfao
                              IGN : Liquify

                              support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X