Why Permanent Suspensions are Completely Justified

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    They hold back evidence so that other people cannot circumvent their current detection systems.
    Their detection systems, like their eyes? They saw something which made them think I was selling accounts.

IGN: Triangles (from G4mingReaper)
    Level: 82
    Growtopia Join Date: October 7, 2013

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Allen View Post
      Their detection sytems, like their eyes? They saw something which made them think I was selling accounts.
      You realize that it’s more advanced that that right? The system logs record EVERYTHING, every message every trade every step, every punch, every jump, when system logs are reviewed every aspect is reviewed, not “just what they thought they saw” The system logs hold 100% Solid evidence.

Here is an expample, one of my IAP’s didn’t go through, I email support they checked the logs( And receipt ) and gave me my gems EASY PEASY, the logs are final.
      Cheap Stuff in THANOS

I'm a Solo Gamer Playing an Multiplayer Game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI3TrxpfE6A

Comment

You realize that it’s more advanced that that right? The system logs record EVERYTHING, every message every trade every step, every punch, every jump, when system logs are reviewed every aspect is reviewed, not “just what they thought they saw” The system logs hold 100% Solid evidence.

Here is an expample, one of my IAP’s didn’t go through, I email support they checked the logs( And receipt ) and gave me my gems EASY PEASY, the logs are final.
        "There is in-game proof in the worlds that you own that you were selling accounts. Any player could go to your world and see it for proof - if it wasn't banned."
        This was a reply from a mod that helped me.

Why couldn't they just give the specific world and what "any player could see for proof"
        If the proof was actually accessible to any player, why wouldn't they just tell me what it was then?

sigpic

Comment

"There is in-game proof in the worlds that you own that you were selling accounts. Any player could go to your world and see it for proof - if it wasn't banned."
          This was a reply from a mod that helped me.

Why couldn't they just give the specific world and what "any player could see for proof"
          Exact same reason, by giving the specific world name a person could figure out how their activities were detected.
          Cheap Stuff in THANOS

Comment

Exact same reason, by giving the specific world name a person could figure out how their activities were detected.
            You've given me more help than support ever did.

I tried tracing which world had it but I can't remember what worlds I owned. (The initial ban was on my alt account and support then knew I still had a main acc and banned it too.)
            I searched but found only a small locked world of my alt.
            I punched the lock and it said my alt was last online 94 days ago. My alt was banned like a month ago but it was last used 3 months ago. How big of an investigation did they have to do to make them come to a conclusion of me selling accounts?

sigpic

Comment

You've given me more help than support ever did.

I tried tracing which world had it but I can't remember what worlds I owned. (The initial ban was on my alt account and support then knew I still had a main acc and banned it too.)
              I searched but found only a small locked world of my alt.
              I punched the lock and it said my alt was last online 94 days ago. My alt was banned like a month ago but it was last used 3 months ago. How big of an investigation did they have to do to make them come to a conclusion of me selling accounts?
              Well, your welcome? Idk how to respond to this honestly...

Also, selling accounts and money usually resuslts in all accounts that have ever shared an ip, or MAC address having their logs reviewed, with the first banned account. Ergo, a pretty serious investigation takes place.
              Cheap Stuff in THANOS

Comment

Well, your welcome? Idk how to respond to this honestly...

Also, selling accounts and money usually resuslts in all accounts that have ever shared an ip, or MAC address having their logs reviewed, with the first banned account. Ergo, a pretty serious investigation takes place.
                They only banned my main after I mentioned it to support after I saw my alt was banned.
                I was still able to play my main on another device while my alt was banned but then I mentioned my main account in the support ticket, so they suspended it too. So they actually had no clue it was an alt.

94 days ago was June 16, Sunday and that was exactly before my first day of class. I can't recall much during that time.

sigpic

Comment

They only banned my main after I mentioned it to support after I saw my alt was banned.
                  I was still able to play my main on another device while my alt was banned but then I mentioned my main account in the support ticket, so they suspended it too.

94 days ago was June 16, Sunday and that was exactly before my first day of class. I can't recall much during that time.
                  Either way the account would have been banned, it’s most likely that support was still in the process of reviewing the logs for that account, reviewing logs takes a loooong time.
                  Cheap Stuff in THANOS

Comment

please stop, lmfao.

Comment

Either way the account would have been banned, it’s most likely that support was still in the process of reviewing the logs for that account, reviewing logs takes a loooong time.
                      Yeah, reviewing my 50+ alts would take a long time. I made them cause of surgery.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, reviewing my 50+ alts would take a long time. I made them cause of surgery.
                        That is an absurd amount of alts IMO
                        Cheap Stuff in THANOS

Comment

That is an absurd amount of alts FYI.
                          Would it be wrong to play using another alt with a different IP?

sigpic

Comment

Would it be wrong to play using another alt with a different IP?
                            Really depends on the context, to ban evade yes it would be unethical, also if it’s the same device as any of the other alts it will get banned eventually.

However if you simply move houses or your ip was just reset its fine, (Not to ban evade)
                            Cheap Stuff in THANOS

Comment

Really depends on the context, to ban evade yes it would be unethical, also if it’s the same device as any of the other alts it will get banned eventually.

However if you simply move houses or your ip was just reset its fine, (Not to ban evade)
                              Getting the suspension was like wearing a full enchanted diamond set in minecraft and dying in lava. You respawn with nothing and you can't retrieve your items. You start over again. Feels bad Im forced to quit.

sigpic

Comment

Getting the suspension was like wearing a full enchanted diamond set in minecraft and dying in lava. You respawn with nothing and you can't retrieve your items. You start over again. Feels bad Im forced to quit.
                                That’s what is is supposed to be like, except all of your chests and storage and progress were also world edited out, its supposed to be a harsh punishment.
                                Cheap Stuff in THANOS

Comment

Working...
                                X