Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corrects
    replied
    I agree. Hackers should be suspended because of 1 hit hack and that can ruin the gem economy and cause more inflation

-Corrects

Leave a comment:

• Lopyhupis
    replied
    Originally posted by Nanimator View Post
    Some people deserve to be banned forever.
    Yeah, also please read the other thread too since you really have to get the context to understand why this thread exists. All permanent bans are justified...

Leave a comment:

• Nanimator
    replied
    Some people deserve to be banned forever.

Leave a comment:

• Lopyhupis
    replied
    Originally posted by SydeWeiz View Post
    So wait, everyone who is complaining are banned. No outsiders?
    Yes lol, that’s why I feel that their entire argument is invalid.

Leave a comment:

• SydeWeiz
    replied
    So wait, everyone who is complaining are banned. No outsiders?

Leave a comment:

• Lopyhupis
    replied
    Originally posted by HentaiiKamen View Post
    I Feel you bro
    Bringing up this quote without reading the rest of this thread discussing this is quite obligatory... We eventually came to the conlusion that A, One of his 50 alts (That’s a lot of alts) was compromised and someone else used it, resulting in a suspension Which IS CLEARLY STATED IN THE RULES that if an account is compromised and it is used for illegal activities it is assumed that all accounts are compromised, or B he is not innocent...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Allen View Post
    Yeah, reviewing my 50+ alts would take a long time. I made them cause of surgery.
    Still a lot of alts...

Leave a comment:

• HentaiiKamen
    replied
    My permanent suspension was not justified. Support said I was selling accounts. I have no memory of selling accounts or doing anything related to that. I asked support to look further into it and show some evidence of their accusation. They just closed my case with a, "We won't be replying to anymore emails about it."
    I Feel you bro

Leave a comment:

• Lopyhupis
    replied
    Originally posted by RaySia View Post
    No thanks. I’d rather have newbies who abide by the rules than Long term players who don’t.
    Yes same here...

Leave a comment:

• Lopyhupis
    replied
    Originally posted by Vandaler View Post
    please stop, lmfao.
    Oof m9i feel u

Leave a comment:

• Lopyhupis
    replied
    Originally posted by Leqend of Legend View Post

I hope you will have different perspective of things now.
    First of all, I won't change my perspective since Perma bans are meant to be final,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIlki6yd8mw Here is Legitimate evidence that unjust perma bans will be lifted.

CHECK THE FIRST COMMENT

Leave a comment:

• Lopyhupis
    replied
    I don't know if a person who sold accounts would be this desperate to get his account unbanned.
    A person who sold accounts would probably be very desperate to gain their main account back, that main account has the majority of the items.

Just out of curiosity what mod gave you information? (PM me this)

Leave a comment:

• Allen
    replied
    Originally posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    If that well and truly is the case, then one of your accounts may have been compromised, and support perma banned the accounts under that reason too.

If possible email support and ask simply if you can start on a new account.

But then, if you did do this then the punishment is well deserved.
    I don't know if a person who sold accounts would be this desperate to get his account unbanned.

Leave a comment:

• Lopyhupis
    replied
    Yeah a harsh punishment for an act I didn't know I did.
    If that well and truly is the case, then one of your accounts may have been compromised, and support perma banned the accounts under that reason too.

If possible email support and ask simply if you can start on a new account.

But then, if you did do this then the punishment is well deserved.

Leave a comment:

• Allen
    replied
    Originally posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    That’s what is is supposed to be like, except all of your chests and storage and progress were also world edited out, its supposed to be a harsh punishment.
    Yeah a harsh punishment for an act I didn't know I did.

Leave a comment:

• Lopyhupis
    replied
    Getting the suspension was like wearing a full enchanted diamond set in minecraft and dying in lava. You respawn with nothing and you can't retrieve your items. You start over again. Feels bad Im forced to quit.
    That’s what is is supposed to be like, except all of your chests and storage and progress were also world edited out, its supposed to be a harsh punishment.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X