Lets hope in Wnterfest 2019 we will get bunch of item in Stuff-4-Toys box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets hope in Wnterfest 2019 we will get bunch of item in Stuff-4-Toys box

After Harvest Festival, farmable prices is drop so much. I know it's normal. But Devs must do something for make the price not drop too much. Last year, The price of Fishtank is broken. And for this year, Pepper. that two farmable blocks price is not worth 200/1 anymore and seed is 45-55/1.

This also impacts to the price of item pack that you can buy from the shop (specially for Crime Wave, Surgical Kit, Galactic Goodies, and SSP). Farmables is easy to get, many people can get bunch of gems so fast. It make price of item pack drop too.

Make item in Stuff-4-Toys box that require scarifice up to 10 million rarity or more. Too much? Just think, sacrifice 200 peppers will give you 9.400 rarity. (pepper rarity is 47), to get goblin (500k rarity), you just need 10.639 peppers. If you buy pepper 200/1, it's just need 54wls. Pretty cheap.

Thanks for reading this thread and sorry if my english is bad.
    WRYYYYYYYYYYY....

i agree with you

Comment

Same, I agree with you...
      Instagram:@kyeosi.gt

Comment

Yesyes I agree
        "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

Comment

Yea they should renew em. Yeeet

Comment

I also agree

Secret Santa 2020

Comment

+1 Yes this one says some truth in it. It would significantly stabilize the farmable economy and it would be a start to flush down some of these farmables.

Comment

I do most certainly agree to this fascinating idea.
                Love the life you live and live the life you love

GrowID || Kitty

Comment

I cant wait

I cant wait for winterfest
                  I love making Growtopia Animations

Goals: Reach 10,000 subscribers:617/10,000

https://youtu.be/FXTEOgViqpw

Comment

Originally posted by Wubzi View Post
                    I cant wait for winterfest
                    Me too! Christmas and gatherings. Awesome!
                    GrowID: PokeNotPoke
                    Instagram: @pokenotpoke

Comment

Thanks guys
                      WRYYYYYYYYYYY....

Comment

100 million rarity please!
                        Derby racing! #SaddleUp

Comment

Originally posted by Coolztopia View Post
                          After Harvest Festival, farmable prices is drop so much. I know it's normal. But Devs must do something for make the price not drop too much. Last year, The price of Fishtank is broken. And for this year, Pepper. that two farmable blocks price is not worth 200/1 anymore and seed is 45-55/1.

This also impacts to the price of item pack that you can buy from the shop (specially for Crime Wave, Surgical Kit, Galactic Goodies, and SSP). Farmables is easy to get, many people can get bunch of gems so fast. It make price of item pack drop too.

Make item in Stuff-4-Toys box that require scarifice up to 10 million rarity or more. Too much? Just think, sacrifice 200 peppers will give you 9.400 rarity. (pepper rarity is 47), to get goblin (500k rarity), you just need 10.639 peppers. If you buy pepper 200/1, it's just need 54wls. Pretty cheap.

Thanks for reading this thread and sorry if my english is bad.
                          Have you seen my suggestion? Go read!

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...overproduction
                          My suggestion would fix this issue instant, but cause all aren't farmers, they are against it. Some ppl can't just see bigger great in this suggestion. I hope ppl would support this more so we would get changes fast, before it's too late.
                          Level: 125
                          Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
                          My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
                          Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
                          Instagram: QueenChloeGT
                          How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

Holiday updates don't get that much attention since they repeat every year. During Halloween there's no such thing as a new system or expensive items- they haven't even added a Nightmare variant in years- so the same goes for Winterfest... the Stuff-4-Toys box will probably just stand there while others hunt down for recipes and clues. Just stick with the items that are unlocked with the Growch's heart size and look forward to those else you'll just be disappointed.
                            I live inside my own world of make-believe.

Comment

New skin

As you all know the goblin was a winter fest item u can get by donating in the stuff box I would like to see a santa one this year as a wearable skin

Comment

Working...
                              X