No announcement yet.

[Feedback] October Update (Mobile & PC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Feedback] October Update (Mobile & PC)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Grow_IOTM_OCT19_V3.0.png
Views:	4
Size:	119.8 KB
ID:	6716945

Hello Growtopians!

October IOTM and Subscriber Item are out. Let us know what you think about our update this month in this thread!

See more here.

XoXo,

NekoRei

havent login yet cuz my gt keeps crashing but hey cool iotm
    YES YE SY YE EYS YEY SY ES EYS YES
    another one bites the dust.

Discord : weird#2183
    well i guess people recognizes me now
    IGN : xWeird
    IG : @weirduwo

Comment

Alot of Indonesian People that not a Forumer cant launch the game either with win7 PC. We cant give a feedback.. yet..

Need a new v2997 installer. We cant launch the game and please mind our activity in game, maybe farm and silkworm?

We are aware that some of you are still experiencing issues with the PC version and we are currently still working on resolving these issues, which is why we decided to postpone the mandatory update further, as it was announced here, to early next week.

Please explain about to early next week, Nekorei?

Comment

The overriding pet issue has still not been resolved.
        Developers do something about it it shouldn't be as hard so don't let it pass like that
        IGN:EerieGt

Contact me via Dm on Instagram: EerieGt

Comment

Originally posted by Ganon View Post
          Alot of Indonesian People that not a Forumer cant launch the game either with win7 PC. We cant give a feedback.. yet..

Need a new v2997 installer. We cant launch the game and please mind our activity in game, maybe farm and silkworm?

We are aware that some of you are still experiencing issues with the PC version and we are currently still working on resolving these issues, which is why we decided to postpone the mandatory update further, as it was announced here, to early next week.

Hi, am experiencing this too on windows 10

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ret-Santa-2018

The Online Stock Market
          Join GrowStocks Here^^

Comment

That's not bad uwu
            Smh why my signature not gif

Comment

I think it would be better to have Dr.Title while doctors entering/exiting the worlds. Like what it used to be...

Comment

The iotm opacity is too low,I can barely see it. You should increase more opacity
                sigpic

IGN:Supermarine

Comment

Originally posted by Supermarine View Post
                  The iotm opacity is too low,I can barely see it. You should increase more opacity
                  Agreed.

It's still better than last months though. And the month before that. And the month before that.
                  Love the life you live and live the life you love

GrowID || Kitty

Comment

PC. Why these buttons now look so ugly???
                    http://prntscr.com/peiowu
                    IGN: Imunity

Comment

In mobile, i still do experience game crashing when trading, the confirmation stage.

Hope it can be fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganon View Post

Me too I'm using windows7.
                        Hello there,
                        sigpic
                        Check out this game now!
                        www.growtopiagame.com

Level: 79/125
                        Let us be friends?

Comment

I feel like Daily Challenges update going to be like GROWPASS Suggestion;

Suggestion; https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...W-GOAL-SYSTEM)
                          Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

1 day after the updates and we are not lucky enough to able to launch the game. Want to try new IOTM

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Florina View Post
                            Me too I'm using windows7.
                            yea idk if there are someone lucky with win7. As far as i know all the win 7 user cant launch the Game..

Comment

I love IOTM! Actually i would accept more double jumps what aren't rides or back items and totally not boy items like zephyr is. So yeah, this iotm is what i needed. Maybe even some double jump ancestral would be cool. Something what i can use with those back items what isn't double jumps and what looks stupid with ride (like squirrel king). Maybe speed or double jump-dress, - hair, - hat, -hair pin, -pants, and so on would be cool. I don't like rides and now i have problem that there is not so much speed shoes for girls and cause of neck double jump, i can't use speed med. So yeah, we need more speed and double jumps what aren't those what we are used to have.
                              Level: 125
                              Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
                              My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
                              Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
                              Instagram: QueenChloeGT
                              How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

Working...
                              X